kingmich

May 21, 2017
the fuck is this is this thread atm?

anyway i wante ask was anyone elsejust having weird delays when loading into other area? i might have download the updated ver and it should be gone i guess

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
the fuck is this is this thread atm?

anyway i wante ask was anyone elsejust having weird delays when loading into other area? i might have download the updated ver and it should be gone i guess
It's mostly just fatigue since Oni hasn't even posted an update for the poll which he should be doing soon I'd imagine. Might hop on an send him a message later this month about it. I'd like to see if he's willing to add a couple new girls to the poll. I'm just gonna ask for Boom-Boom & Psylocke. I think Wanda/Lorne are fine for the game.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
No, you most likely have the right version. The game had been lagging for up to an extra second as more girls have been getting added. It's been the new norm for the past year or two, even with an eight-core CPU.

• Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
No, you most likely have the right version. The game had been lagging for up to an extra second as more girls have been getting added. It's been the new norm for the past year or two, even with an eight-core CPU.
Is it due to how ren'py renders or does it use a singular core? Oni hasn't updated his version of ren'py like at all and I was experiencing a funny error due to what I was using to actually display the damn thing. If I minimized it then expanded it, it'd freeze on me everytime. Had to swap stuff around so that didn't occur.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Coomers having an aneurysm, because their new favorite para-social coom creator hasn't made a new update, on the game they don't even wank to in the last week.

akvelly

Oct 19, 2019
I have error like this when I try to save the game
I am playing with Joiplay which is emulator for Android phone

Can ANYBODY HELP ME TO SAVE THE GAME?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1090, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 726, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1297, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 273, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 979, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 415, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 401, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 49, in dump
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'HIGHEST_PROTOCOL'

```

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Holy F, I just finish that new animation spiderman movie and I instantly thinking of Gwen from here. I soo going to replay this. I still keep in touch but seeing it update quite slowly soo been waiting
Gwen like most normal sane people ever. I think that what make her nice for me and also not worst graphic like Forspoken

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Holy F, I just finish that new animation spiderman movie and I instantly thinking of Gwen from here. I soo going to replay this. I still keep in touch but seeing it update quite slowly soo been waiting
Gwen like most normal sane people ever. I think that what make her nice for me and also not worst graphic like Forspoken
Thats a different gwen though.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If those gates are oppened, we will end up in horrible places.
Keep the game as it is as far as fetishes, less we end up with anal vore mechanics or horrid fetishes like that.
It's bound to be an option eventually, given we already have foot fetishists.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It's bound to be an option eventually, given we already have foot fetishists.
At the very least foot fetishist will be kept at ease with whats in the game, and they dont bring the kind of autism other fetishists bring.
Im telling you, the moment oni starts listening to weirdos that are into obscure fetishes, they will come to his patreon like moths to a flame, because those people have the tendency to group up and throw money on mass to get their shit cathered to.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes