bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I'm more curious if her personality will be Betsy Braddock or Kwannon. Think Oni will address this? My guess is he'll just use Betsy and never mention Kwannon.
I'm pretty sure the preview image was labeled Betsy, so I'm guessing her. As for personality, we'll just have to wait and see.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Really wish the game would have an minimap, showing where people are. And a bit larger mansion, with diningroom and a library maybe?
In the , the girls give Zero special abilities when you conquer them. Kitty's ability is cell phone tower hacking.
If you have this you can see where the girls cell phones are. And since no one puts their cell phone down these days...
Do you always know where they are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: M00nWraith

Tracking333

May 4, 2019
So I get how the console works to change the girls' stats (though I don't see the point), but can anyone tell me how to just check the girls' stats like total number of orgasms or how much they like each other?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
In the , the girls give Zero special abilities when you conquer them. Kitty's ability is cell phone tower hacking.
If you have this you can see where the girls cell phones are. And since no one puts their cell phone down these days...
Do you always know where they are.
Damn, thats a great outfit, im stealing it shamelessly.
I don’t understand your dreams, personally I lost interest in this game when he made Gwen, which is essentially a reskin of X-23, if Oni are so lazy then why not close the game...
How is Gwen a re-skin of Laura?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
So I get how the console works to change the girls' stats (though I don't see the point), but can anyone tell me how to just check the girls' stats like total number of orgasms or how much they like each other?
If you enter just the stat variable the console will return the value.

Reactions: Tracking333

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
i just want boom boom D:
Agreed! I mean come on! "Boom Boom" is literally (and in this case the word/term is being used correctly) synonymous with SEX.
What really sucks for Boom Boom fans is the absolute lack of quality Boom Boom doing the boom-boom...
1703996767353.png
See?! Boom Boom no boom-boom!!! Boom Boom is practically gagging for the boom-boom!! Boom-boom the Boom Boom you bloody blue Bamfer!!

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I don’t understand your dreams, personally I lost interest in this game when he made Gwen, which is essentially a reskin of X-23, if Oni are so lazy then why not close the game...
Mhh, no matter how hard I look. The only thing I see that they have in common is that they are two young, attractive women.
But in my amateur assessment, I can't see that the same body was repainted and used again. They are too different for that (as I said, in my amateur assessment).

When it comes to Gwen herself, I can understand that. When I first saw her appear in the game I also thought: "What the heck, who is that? I've never seen her in the X-Men before." (not that I could say much about the X-Men, I was always more towards Spiderman, until Marvel ruined that for me too...)

But after the initial shock of Gwen, I slowly got used to her. To be honest, I've really grown fond of her now. Her character is completely different and brings a certain pizzazz to the game (e.g. when Jean says to you: "This new girl. She thinks in... pink!").

Gwen can even be a real ally. She is the one who gets along with Jean the quickest. She is a fangirl of all the X-Men. Also from Jean, where everyone else gives Jean a wide berth.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
i talking about the same bj, titfuck, sex and anal scenes, gwen and x-23
I don't see it. WHERE exactly do they look the same?
So I think you owe Oni an apology for calling him lazy.
Sure, we all wish there were a lot more updates, but to make such claims and then demand that development of the game be stopped... dude...
I have to hold back a lot right now, I don't want to be banned from this site.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Agreed! I mean come on! "Boom Boom" is literally (and in this case the word/term is being used correctly) synonymous with SEX.
What really sucks for Boom Boom fans is the absolute lack of quality Boom Boom doing the boom-boom...
View attachment 3219581
See?! Boom Boom no boom-boom!!! Boom Boom is practically gagging for the boom-boom!! Boom-boom the Boom Boom you bloody blue Bamfer!!
Boom Boom Boom, in her room

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes