Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Happy New Year, ya filthy degenerates! Here's to hoping that Oni blesses the new one with an early update.
Early? Dude got master baiter issues and his arm had issues 1.5 was meant was meant for late November, then December except it'll probably be next month if he doesn't just say f it and release 1.5 in the spring which I think he should do. Just get Psylocke done in one go tbh

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Happy new year, lads.

Can someone upload a savegame of all girls to max level
Just use the console commands.
I forget... was there an option for double dates or was that only in a mod?
yeah, when you ask out on a date, you can ask to bring someone else along, then you also have to ask the other girl out.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I forget... was there an option for double dates or was that only in a mod?
Since version 1.0 I've actually only been playing the Prime Mod, but as I noticed it should also work in the normal version.

You can invite multiple girls on a date. And depending on how well they get along with each other, things can end from dreamlike to catastrophic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT:
yeah, when you ask out on a date, you can ask to bring someone else along, then you also have to ask the other girl out.
You can ask them, but you don't have to. You can also surprise the girls. Depending on how well they get along and how good your values are, they handle it well (great idea!) to not so well (fuck you, I'm out).

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Since version 1.0 I've actually only been playing the Prime Mod, but as I noticed it should also work in the normal version.

You can invite multiple girls on a date. And depending on how well they get along with each other, things can end from dreamlike to catastrophic.
EDIT:

You can ask them, but you don't have to. You can also surprise the girls. Depending on how well they get along and how good your values are, they handle it well (great idea!) to not so well (fuck you, I'm out).
The catfights when you take Emma and Jean out its hilarius though.
But you cant get your dick sucked in the theater ;_;

scp121

Mar 15, 2021
Does anybody have an idea of how inhibitions work? I can't tell if raising it is good or bad. I presume lower is better, but it seems every action, even one girls like, raises it, which feels... odd?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Does anybody have an idea of how inhibitions work? I can't tell if raising it is good or bad. I presume lower is better, but it seems every action, even one girls like, raises it, which feels... odd?
No, higher inhibition=the girl is more lewd.
It doesnt make sense, but its how it is.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zepheral

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
inhibition, the yellow bar, the higher it is, the less inhibition the girl has.
That means they are also willing to run around naked in public or start actions of their own accord (for example, if you haven't done anything with them for a while, then they practically take you by surprise and drag you into your room. Or right there on the spot ).

The Lewd bar, the pleasure bar, is the one on the bottom left, under the red love bar. This tells how horny she is.

Below the blue obedience bar is the addiction bar. I don't know exactly how the addiction works anymore because I can turn the stuff off in the Prime Mod. Have more fun conquering the Gals without the need for addiction. But I think the middle bar said when it's full, the girl is totally a junkie and needs the next shot.

However, satisfying the addiction bar increases the bar to the right of it.
The addiction rate. The fuller this bar is, the faster the addiction bar in the middle will fill up again.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes