Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
have emma on max every points but i still can't her to fool around or anything
Yeah, Emma is a special case. Even if you have all stats at maximum, she is a teacher and has to look out for her reputation. It takes some persuasion for her to even go on a date. Not to mention sex in public. But that's what makes this game so appealing to me.

I like to change the girls' clothes, and with Emma, for example, it was funny that I couldn't change her swimsuit. I put boots on her and gloves. But she didn't want to go public with that, it was way too daring. Sure, but with that little bit of material without boots and gloves you dare to go to the pool...

I was only able to change the bathing suit after Emma no longer had a problem with being naked in public.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
have emma on max every points but i still can't her to fool around or anything
attend class, in the afternoon when she teaches. She then asks you to leave. leave, get right back in and you find her masturbating. After that, she is available to fool around.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
ohh thanks and is there a way i can make the girls wear vibrator? all of them just says "haha no"
sexy flirting, ask to put vibrator. After a few times they get used to it and keep it in. After that you can go in dirty talk and order them to always wear one.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Rogue did permanently absorb some of the powers of Carol Danvers. She was called Ms. Marvel before she was promoted to Captain, and the moniker of Miss Marvel was given to Kamala Khan.
Yeah because Captain marvel was a diferent character, saying she stole captain marvel powers is wrong, its like saying Bucky Barnes is a black guy because Lemar Hoskins is black

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Update got delayed and we're getting full Psylocke in february

jk
Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fapping,
Signifying nothing.

The_Thinker

Oct 12, 2021
People talking about the multiverse option. That should be a much later down the line kinda thing. At best besides Gwenpool who we got maybe have Ladypool somehow find her way into this reality (her cancer was cured canonically speaking and she could be a enigma to Xavier if we acknowledge that Deadpool exist somewhere else in this game setting).

Another way in my opinion to get the chance to yank other characters from the multiverse would be to allow the player to Tame in a sense Wanda (the Scarlet Witch) and coax her to use her powers by inadvertently by a tear in reality which causes her to pull another version of herself (which in turn the player would have to befriend/tame). Long story short after doing this enough times that there are multiple versions of her (could say the player caused the creation of the "Scarlet Coven"). With this Coven the player could through their power and his own pull others into his reality.

The only other way I can see of having duplicate of someone is if Mystique becomes available maybe making it not just with her but others be seen as a redemption path but in reality they just want to be with the MC.

Reactions: vireker
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes