Tboy

Apr 26, 2018
Aight so does anyone know of a mod that adds more clothes or something? I remember there was one but I think it doesn't work with the current update I think

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Aight so does anyone know of a mod that adds more clothes or something? I remember there was one but I think it doesn't work with the current update I think
There's nothing like that afaik, and as you mentioned the one mod that did is several years behind. If you really wanted you could hunt it down
What kind of clothes do you want to see exactly?
Currently I'm (slowly) working on a "mod" that adds bimbo and goth variations of the clothes that the girls wear in game but I'm having a lot of trouble adding them without replacing pre existing ones
Once I figure out how to do this I'll start sharing what I got if people are interested
1704616871393.png

Last edited:

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Lately he hasn't added anything though. We got the vote confirmation in for Psylocke, and then Oni said that she was "more than halfway done." Since then, there's been no news other than he's going through a family crisis. It's been a communications blackout.

Reactions: vireker

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Wait so this guy can make this dumb "joke", but when i said that some guy was a bitch for crying that another chance didnt had a walkthrough and was saying that no one help him and i said well made your own walkthough instead of being a bitch i got my account block? Are the creator of this page ret....d?
Well, Semon and I are old pals in the thread, so we can make those jokes on one another without anyone becoming a big pussy about it. I guess your account was blocked back then because someone reported you for harassment or some shit.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes