Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Never saw Batman and Spider-Man in the same place
and also I used to Love Spider-man because he was Poor Good Kido Now his the Son of Iron Man & have suite that worth Billions they fcked every thing about him :cry:
One major qualm ditko and stan lee had was why should Peter remain poor. I agree with ditko here as heshouln remain poor. It's a Junko status quo and lazy.
Anyway while mildly on topic this is all off topic still. But to be fair this always happens before and update and after. However at this point don't expect an update if at all. Oni could still have arm issues since I think the post said his right arm. Though who knows. I say someone should tell him delay the next update why? Because might as well just let him complete Betsy and have more time. It sucks but it beats waiting for 1.5 due to his health and it just has her intro after all this time

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
One major qualm ditko and stan lee had was why should Peter remain poor. I agree with ditko here as heshouln remain poor. It's a Junko status quo and lazy.
Anyway while mildly on topic this is all off topic still. But to be fair this always happens before and update and after. However at this point don't expect an update if at all. Oni could still have arm issues since I think the post said his right arm. Though who knows. I say someone should tell him delay the next update why? Because might as well just let him complete Betsy and have more time. It sucks but it beats waiting for 1.5 due to his health and it just has her intro after all this time
Silver Man Get it and let's hope to the dev to get well the man is Got Drug Game Going everyone looking for Update for and as for me looking For Completed Tag I like to Collect Golden Stories and Games

Sep 22, 2022
I noticed but I'm not used to these currencies. How much in sesterces?
1 sesterti is about $1.67 in USD (using it's worth in Augusto's reign before it dropped to literal pennies worth), so using the price of the German Deutsche Mark before it was changed to the Euro it was about $0.55 USD to the D-Mark. This means that you could buy yourself the Spider-Man and Batman comic for the grand price of 1 and a half sesterti.

Yes, I'm so bored that I actually did this all. Please update Oni.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I noticed but I'm not used to these currencies. How much in sesterces?
Sestertius est tibi solitus? Vbi est machina temporalis tea??? [/facetia]
I'm going to believe MemeMastAssBlast's maths. For reference you'd buy a pound of bread for 2 asses ( ) in Late Republican times, so a bit less than a sesterce... yeah, paying for comics a bit more than for 300g of bread sounds sensible.

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Why not just call it RLE: Goth Edition and explain that, for the purposes of this mod, all the clothes had to be replaced because that's the only way it could be coded?
That's generally my plan, but what I do have at the moment is scattered and lacks focus. The way Oni handles assets is a bit cumbersome for what I want to do, for example, Currently I'm working on a bimbo version of Emma (btw guys, full tan, tan lines, no tan at all? Probably gonna tone down the tan a bit), and my idea is to make an outfit that would add to the preexisting wardrobe to save time because otherwise I would have to go through a lot of assets and do a lot of tedious work adding minute details. But at the end of the day seems like I'll just replace everything
Also, anything that gets us closer to having Rogue look any more like Raven in this game is a good thing.
Funny that you mention that, some time ago I was wracking my brain on how to "Gothify" Rogue considering she is pretty much a mid 2000's mall goth, I know it's not original but I decided to give her Raven's color scheme but I wasn't sold on it in the end
Which one.png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That's generally my plan, but what I do have at the moment is scattered and lacks focus. The way Oni handles assets is a bit cumbersome for what I want to do, for example, Currently I'm working on a bimbo version of Emma (btw guys, full tan, tan lines, no tan at all? Probably gonna tone down the tan a bit), and my idea is to make an outfit that would add to the preexisting wardrobe to save time because otherwise I would have to go through a lot of assets and do a lot of tedious work adding minute details. But at the end of the day seems like I'll just replace everything

Funny that you mention that, some time ago I was wracking my brain on how to "Gothify" Rogue considering she is pretty much a mid 2000's mall goth, I know it's not original but I decided to give her Raven's color scheme but I wasn't sold on it in the end
View attachment 3248873
Lmao, Emma looks like she overused one of those fake tan spray booths and Rogue looks like that girlfromcharlie and the chocolate factory.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
More reminds of the episode of the magic school bus where the glasses kid ate too many cheese puffs and turned orange. Beep beep.

Reactions: dd089966

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
In my defense I was going for that fake tan spray effect for that bimbo aesthetic (pic related). Although it did look a lot different and less garish while I was editing it. Currently it's an accessory you buy and it overlays a transparent texture over the whole body, will trash it if I can't get it to look good. As mentioned the blue rogue was one of the first things I worked on and has been long since scrapped.

1704890100140.png

Reactions: Tortellini

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
In my defense I was going for that fake tan spray effect for that bimbo aesthetic (pic related). Although it did look a lot different and less garish while I was editing it. Currently it's an accessory you buy and it overlays a transparent texture over the whole body, will trash it if I can't get it to look good. As mentioned the blue rogue was one of the first things I worked on and has been long since scrapped.

View attachment 3249341
It doenst look exactly bad. It just that real tan looks brownish not orangeish

Reactions: thirstyman

The_Qivwer

Dec 21, 2022
I am trying to make it to where I can play the base game with only the Mystique files from the expanded mod may I have a guide on how to do that?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

View attachment 3248873
Dayum, I peeked at the picture before reading the message and I thought you were going for a Starfire type of thing. Tan is good and all, but maybe you can give her the same degree that the Expanded mod gave to the other chicks, instead of making her pass for a Togruta.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes