precableados

May 20, 2018
There's nothing like that afaik, and as you mentioned the one mod that did is several years behind. If you really wanted you could hunt it down
What kind of clothes do you want to see exactly?
Currently I'm (slowly) working on a "mod" that adds bimbo and goth variations of the clothes that the girls wear in game but I'm having a lot of trouble adding them without replacing pre existing ones
Once I figure out how to do this I'll start sharing what I got if people are interested
Goth mode? Sir you have my attention.

Reactions: DBongus

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Weak masters though ye be – I have bedimmed
The noontide sun, called forth the mutinous winds,
And ’twixt the green sea and the azured vault
Set roaring war; to the dread-rattling thunder
Have I given fire and rifted Jove’s stout oak
With his own bolt: the strong-based promontory
Have I made shake, and by the spurs plucked up
The pine and cedar; graves at my command
Have waked their sleepers, ope’d and let ’em forth
By my so potent art. But this rough magic
I here abjure; and when I have required
Some heavenly music (which even now I do)
To work mine end upon their senses that
This airy charm is for, I’ll break my staff,
Bury it certain fathoms in the earth,
And deeper than did ever plummet sound
I’ll drown my book.

• Wow
Reactions: leathermax

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
There's nothing like that afaik, and as you mentioned the one mod that did is several years behind. If you really wanted you could hunt it down
What kind of clothes do you want to see exactly?
Currently I'm (slowly) working on a "mod" that adds bimbo and goth variations of the clothes that the girls wear in game but I'm having a lot of trouble adding them without replacing pre existing ones
Once I figure out how to do this I'll start sharing what I got if people are interested
View attachment 3240256
I look forward to seeing the fruits of your labors sir!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wait so this guy can make this dumb "joke", but when i said that some guy was a bitch for crying that another chance didnt had a walkthrough and was saying that no one help him and i said well made your own walkthough instead of being a bitch i got my account block? Are the creator of this page ret....d?
Welcome to f95 the place where the mods punish you for telling their truths to some idiot if it is someone spoiled but they do nothing when they attack. :cautious:

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Why not just call it RLE: Goth Edition and explain that, for the purposes of this mod, all the clothes had to be replaced because that's the only way it could be coded? People would understand, and the mod would be finished sooner. Also, anything that gets us closer to having Rogue look any more like Raven in this game is a good thing.

She already does (sort of) but we need to go deeper.

Reactions: DBongus

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Raven Was in DC Last time I checked
Yes, but it's not as if the X-Men and the Teen Titans have never had anything to do with each other.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Batman and Spiderman are no strangers to each other either. They're two awesome comic books.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, but it's not as if the X-Men and the Teen Titans have never had anything to do with each other.

Batman and Spiderman are no strangers to each other either. They're two awesome comic books.
I read that one mostly joker gets the carnage symbiote

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
It's kind of off-topic, but it's amusing to see that those cross-overs are so old that the comics' prices are still listed in D-Mark and Schillinge.

Reactions: PuzzleFred

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

Never saw Batman and Spider-Man in the same place
and also I used to Love Spider-man because he was Poor Good Kido Now his the Son of Iron Man & have suite that worth Billions they fcked every thing about him :cry:

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes