Hylianmaster

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know why the option to "flash tits" doesn't appear? I recently installed a version for cell phone and there is that option there, I have already tried everything, including deleting all the saved files and starting over and nothing,please help

Pondscum69123

Nov 21, 2020
Does anyone know why the option to "flash tits" doesn't appear? I recently installed a version for cell phone and there is that option there, I have already tried everything, including deleting all the saved files and starting over and nothing,please help
Cell phone version included the Prime mod.

Jun 30, 2020
the author warned that now he will make updates less often due to the fact that he wants to release whole characters, and not finish them in the process, so a new update will be ready when he finishes the character most likely
understandable, though we do wish the process was faster

Reactions: zaid97

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
There's nothing like that afaik, and as you mentioned the one mod that did is several years behind. If you really wanted you could hunt it down
What kind of clothes do you want to see exactly?
Currently I'm (slowly) working on a "mod" that adds bimbo and goth variations of the clothes that the girls wear in game but I'm having a lot of trouble adding them without replacing pre existing ones
Once I figure out how to do this I'll start sharing what I got if people are interested
View attachment 3240256
When you finish this one try and make one that adds their x-men outfits pls

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
the author warned that now he will make updates less often due to the fact that he wants to release whole characters, and not finish them in the process, so a new update will be ready when he finishes the character most likely
so is he aiming for yearly releases now? how bold

Reactions: Underdog2
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes