Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Oni: you've given us a posh, British, ninja girl that looks Japanese and has Raven's gothic sense of style -- especially her hair and ashen skin. It's all the fetishes at once. Thank you.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
I also like the fact that you gave us an SG cameo without caring what anyone else thinks. I love thicc girls, and am looking forward to SG's inevitable sex scene. I say "inevitable" because I can now see how determined you are to add her in. Bravo.

Reactions: Kmaleohn

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I also like the fact that you gave us an SG cameo without caring what anyone else thinks. I love thicc girls, and am looking forward to SG's inevitable sex scene. I say "inevitable" because I can now see how determined you are to add her in. Bravo.
Honestly, my initial reaction to SG was much like everyone else's. But the more I see her, the more I'm into it.
That and I think she's not as thicc as it appears. I think the tail and her jacket makes her look thicker than she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: Exocrine

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 3294436 View attachment 3294437 View attachment 3294438
We couldn't get her slimmer because... why? I like a thick girl but... dayum...
So I don't understand the following behind squirrel girl. Never got a chance to get into her character when I was reading American comics. Can anyone give me a recommendation on where to start if I want to know more about the character and why people love her (besides the fact she defeated Thanos)? Like a specific run or story line she's a part of, etc.?

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
So I don't understand the following behind squirrel girl. Never got a chance to get into her character when I was reading American comics. Can anyone give me a recommendation on where to start if I want to know more about the character and why people love her (besides the fact she defeated Thanos)? Like a specific run or story line she's a part of, etc.?
and you never will. She's a comic relief char, like gwenpool, so either you love her or hate her. I don't like them both but at least gwen (in game) is aesthetically pleasing to me. SG atm is not.

Reactions: SenPC
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes