uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong since it's been a year since I last played but the girls included currently in the game are
  1. Rogue
  2. Kitty Pryde
  3. Jean Grey
  4. Storm
  5. Emma Frost
  6. X-23
  7. Jubilee
  8. Gwenpool
  9. Squirrel Girl
  10. Psylocke (Sometime in the future)
  11. Mystique? (Cameo?)
Why in the world is scarlet witch not here yet like god damn, she even appeared in the show xD
View attachment 3294814

Also, the latter choices, the recent ones are an odd pick? Most of them aren't even from the show lmao

Why can't we get these characters instead?

Boom Boom
View attachment 3294794

Magma
View attachment 3294793

Wolfsbane
View attachment 3294797

Viper
View attachment 3294800

Calisto
View attachment 3294801

Moonstar
View attachment 3294812
If I am not wrong, Magma is underage so it will never happen or he will modify her like he did with X23

• Haha
Reactions: Beta F4gg0t

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
So I don't understand the following behind squirrel girl. Never got a chance to get into her character when I was reading American comics. Can anyone give me a recommendation on where to start if I want to know more about the character and why people love her (besides the fact she defeated Thanos)? Like a specific run or story line she's a part of, etc.?
She got revived in the '00s as a running joke, similar to One Punch Man. A lot of Marvel's big heavy hitters, guys who floss their teeth with the X-Men after spending all day pummeling the Avengers, have lost outright to Squirrel Girl, although the fights are usually off-panel.

Squirrel Girl went on to get her own solo series in the 2010s, written by Ryan North (he Dinosaur Comics guy), which was a light parody of the rest of Marvel. North ended up writing two volumes of Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. You could probably start with volume 1 of that series, and the collected editions are likely in your local library system somewhere. The art's pretty controversial, though. You'll either like it or hate it.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
He should redraw her eyes. I understand that he was trying to make her look cute, like in anime kawaii style, but it didn't work. Especially considering the whole body and face is drawn more in western style.
Oni's on a chipmunk phase, give him a few months.

Correct me if I'm wrong since it's been a year since I last played but the girls included currently in the game are
  1. Rogue
  2. Kitty Pryde
  3. Jean Grey
  4. Storm
  5. Emma Frost
  6. X-23
  7. Jubilee
  8. Gwenpool
  9. Squirrel Girl
  11. Mystique? (Cameo?)
Why in the world is scarlet witch not here yet like god damn, she even appeared in the show xD
View attachment 3294814

Also, the latter choices, the recent ones are an odd pick? Most of them aren't even from the show lmao

Boom Boom
View attachment 3294794

Magma
View attachment 3294793

Wolfsbane
View attachment 3294797

Viper
View attachment 3294800

Calisto
View attachment 3294801

Moonstar
View attachment 3294812
Squirrel Girl is a cameo, Mystique was mod content stuck in a very old version and Psylocke is still in early stages.

JetGameZero

Jan 13, 2020
  1. Rogue
  2. Kitty Pryde
  3. Jean Grey
  4. Storm
  5. Emma Frost
  6. X-23
  7. Jubilee
  8. Gwenpool
  9. Squirrel Girl
  11. Mystique? (Cameo?)
View attachment 3294814

Boom Boom
View attachment 3294794

Magma
View attachment 3294793

Wolfsbane
View attachment 3294797

Viper
View attachment 3294800

Calisto
View attachment 3294801

Moonstar
View attachment 3294812
me personally I'd go with the Scarlet witch from Wolverine and the xmen than the Evolution version

Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
Iron clad rule, when a new release comes out, load your old one first, save a second file. Enjoy the old one until the new release hit version "e" usually.
since im on here, im getting content for free, so im happy regardless.

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Question: Tags say "Female Protagonist" AND "Male Protagonist" yet Genre says "Male Protagonist" only... which is it?

I know it *used* to be male only - can you now choose to play a female character (it has been years since I have played)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Question: Tags say "Female Protagonist" AND "Male Protagonist" yet Genre says "Male Protagonist" only... which is it?

I know it *used* to be male only - can you now choose to play a female character (it has been years since I have played)
Yeah, you can play a woman.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023

At the beginning you are asked whether you want to play as a man or a woman

1-2 weeks into the game Hank builds a machine that can change gender.

Then you can go to the lab under specials in your room and use this machine. After using it, you will also be asked whether you want to be addressed as male or female (regardless of which gender you have selected).

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022

As far as I remember, there's some freaky shit in the X-men basement that can literally turn you into the opposite gender

• Haha
Reactions: vireker and Hatler

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I was fucking around with the assets and I think I got an idea for why Doreen (SG) looks uncanny,
Basically all of her features are slightly larger than they should be, normally a chubby girl would still have the same eye size as a "slim" girl but in SG's case her eyes are noticeably larger than the rest of the cast, coupled with a thin upper lip that exposes all of her upper incisors it gives her this deranged look, kind of like she is two non-consensual butt slaps away from chomping your dick off, picture for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think with some minor eye tweaks and fuller lips that only showcase a little bit of her two upper incisors for that classic squirrel look and she would be more palatable for most of us

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020

Yes you can be female.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I was fucking around with the assets and I think I got an idea for why Doreen (SG) looks uncanny,
Basically all of her features are slightly larger than they should be, normally a chubby girl would still have the same eye size as a "slim" girl but in SG's case her eyes are noticeably larger than the rest of the cast, coupled with a thin upper lip that exposes all of her upper incisors it gives her this deranged look, kind of like she is two non-consensual butt slaps away from chomping your dick off, picture for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think with some minor eye tweaks and fuller lips that only showcase a little bit of her two upper incisors for that classic squirrel look and she would be more palatable for most of us
Oh god!
What heresy have you done to the white queen?!
horrified black fish.png

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There's thicc, then there's this Mcdonalds girl eatin chick. Fanbase is going to vote for thunder thigh chicks now? Only a matter of time before they slippery slope into obese vore lol. Fortunately I don't think the dev is too interested in adding any fetishes. This H game should have just finished after 1.0 man, I hope they calls it a day already and starts on a new H game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes