bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
So I don't understand the following behind squirrel girl. Never got a chance to get into her character when I was reading American comics. Can anyone give me a recommendation on where to start if I want to know more about the character and why people love her (besides the fact she defeated Thanos)? Like a specific run or story line she's a part of, etc.?
She's mostly a comedy character. Yes, she did beat Thanos, but it was "off-screen".
Basically it was:
Panel #1 Thanos doing Thanos things.
Panel #2 Squirrel Girl shows up.
Panel #3 Everybody celebrating Squirrel Girl's triumph.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
yea i love adult parody games but just like su the lack of sound of any kind does something to my attention span and i just cant play for more than 20 mins without getting extremely bored
I typically play this while listening to some podcast or other in the background.
I think implementing sound effects could result in even more bugs which, in turn, would lead to even more time between updates.

Eigenvalue

Jun 20, 2017
Petition to keep the latest patch of the prior version in the OP, along with the current latest one. (At the time of writing, that would mean having DL links for 1.5b and 1.4e)

This game is notorious for early patches of new versions being absolute bugfests, and having a "stable" version available would be pretty nice.

Aug 22, 2017
Code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 155, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 1201, in script call
  File "script Scenes.rpyc", line 9342, in script call
  File "script Addiction.rpyc", line 2075, in script call
  File "script Addiction.rpyc", line 1219, in script call
  File "Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 126, in script call
  File "Kitty_HJ.rpyc", line 1661, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 6478, in script
  File "/data/avn/Rogue-Like-1.5b-linux/renpy/ast.py", line 1334, in execute
    label = renpy.python.py_eval(label)
  File "/data/avn/Rogue-Like-1.5b-linux/renpy/python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/data/avn/Rogue-Like-1.5b-linux/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 6478, in <module>
NameError: name 'Primary' is not defined
Got loads of errors, this finally crashed the game. Happened both with an old save and a new save.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Don't listen to them, Oni. Not even Ron Chon could duplicate the interconnectivity and interactive play factors in your game. You've still got the gift. If anything were to happen, I'd be the first one to try and carry on Rogue-Like -- exactly the way you would've done it.
Considering how this game is... -checks the math here, carry the 2, divide by 41...- Almost 8 years old, with every single update there is always bugs upon bugs right from the get go, YOU'D THINK by NOW he would have shit sorted out, and oh I don't know, listen to the fan base in what they want or hope for and not go half cocked with shitty decisions or model use.

Oh wait, that can't happen because Oni has his head up is ass 99% of the time with things.

Don't get me wrong, still love the game with it's simplicity and pairings but honestly... almost 8 years of rinse-repeat and no real variety?

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Considering how this game is... -checks the math here, carry the 2, divide by 41...- Almost 8 years old, with every single update there is always bugs upon bugs right from the get go, YOU'D THINK by NOW he would have shit sorted out, and oh I don't know, listen to the fan base in what they want or hope for and not go half cocked with shitty decisions or model use.

Oh wait, that can't happen because Oni has his head up is ass 99% of the time with things.

Don't get me wrong, still love the game with it's simplicity and pairings but honestly... almost 8 years of rinse-repeat and no real variety?
Oni only really needs to listen to money, which this title is easy to milk now that the groundwork is finished and he can add characters ad infinitum from X-men or wherever else he wants. It's similar to Something Unlimited, the demand for the roster of characters will never end. The funny thing is these actions are comparable to modding the game to add characters, the only difference is you have the official artwork instead of some 3rd party palate swap. Though the game will never truly be finished, we got to congratulate the dev for creating a cozy job for himself now.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes