salscou

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 3294972
THICCness aside I think this look fits the game more over all and defiantly my preferred of SG's two main looks
See that is ok, but what oni showed isnt that.
Storm looks like an african fertility goddess, but Doreen looks like she eats deep friend burguers daily.
There's thicc, then there's this Mcdonalds girl eatin chick. Fanbase is going to vote for thunder thigh chicks now? Only a matter of time before they slippery slope into obese vore lol. Fortunately I don't think the dev is too interested in adding any fetishes. This H game should have just finished after 1.0 man, I hope they calls it a day already and starts on a new H game.
Not before we get our threesome with sisters!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lets be real here. There ain't nothing wrong with a girl with a bit of thickness to her. Means more to grab on to. However in this case, it seems that Oni's head is up his ass again and pretty much wants to ruin a character (like he did with Jean and her being a complete bitch all because he didn't like her or whatever bullshit) for the sake of things. Now, one can hope that by the time Betsy is fully fleshed out and such that our Chimpmunk girl (who it seems will be next in line over Evo Girls, which is some serious bullshit) gets a reworking to me more inline to a loreish friendly version.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I was fucking around with the assets and I think I got an idea for why Doreen (SG) looks uncanny,
Basically all of her features are slightly larger than they should be, normally a chubby girl would still have the same eye size as a "slim" girl but in SG's case her eyes are noticeably larger than the rest of the cast, coupled with a thin upper lip that exposes all of her upper incisors it gives her this deranged look, kind of like she is two non-consensual butt slaps away from chomping your dick off, picture for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think with some minor eye tweaks and fuller lips that only showcase a little bit of her two upper incisors for that classic squirrel look and she would be more palatable for most of us
Dat face... it's like I entered the wrong door and Austin Powers was like:
Shall we shag now or shall we shag later??

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
can prime use his mod do get this 2 new girls get better body here just a question for him can he??
Prime makes game mechanics not graphics.

And he has already said that he will only work on the new version when it is ready.
He doesn't feel like having to deal with Oni's code again with every little update.

But as I noticed in the Discord, Prime sends Oni occasional code improvements, which Oni then often installs or changes.

But as I said, all code, no graphics.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I was fucking around with the assets and I think I got an idea for why Doreen (SG) looks uncanny,
Basically all of her features are slightly larger than they should be, normally a chubby girl would still have the same eye size as a "slim" girl but in SG's case her eyes are noticeably larger than the rest of the cast, coupled with a thin upper lip that exposes all of her upper incisors it gives her this deranged look, kind of like she is two non-consensual butt slaps away from chomping your dick off, picture for reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think with some minor eye tweaks and fuller lips that only showcase a little bit of her two upper incisors for that classic squirrel look and she would be more palatable for most of us
Sleep is for the weak anyways...

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
This is game has been such a wild ride to watch, insane how long it lasted while also changing so little
yea i love adult parody games but just like su the lack of sound of any kind does something to my attention span and i just cant play for more than 20 mins without getting extremely bored edit: to quote green day

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes