Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
His laziness is progressing. We urgently need to start unfollowing en masse so he gets a real job. In a month, he will regain the motivation to sit at home and draw tits and asses.
Hasn't there been a new girl added like pretty consistently once a year?
Call that lazy if you will, it's certainly a valid criticism, but it's definitely not a case of INCREASING laziness.
Oni has been working at more or less the same pace through this entire games' history.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Guys he only asks for a dollar a month for his game. And I subscribed again toget updates. What shoulda been done months ago I what we got. Now it'll be 4-6 months to fug her. See no point complaining tho since Oni isn't here and even if he was he wouldn't care. I've tried to make points in the past and got ignored.
My point is don't give him money, dl his game for free and just hope the art for Psylocke isn't rushed trash or reused poses. There's thousands of erotic games to play it isn't the end of the world.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
There's always Null Hypothesis... talk about the copy being better than the original.
I dunno, tried it the other day and it felt like it was just trying to shove RLE in an average RenPy WEG shaped hole. Extremely linear and stiff chapter based progression requiring to progress all girls simultaneously, verbose sentences, seemingly no depth to mechanics or the sex minigame, grind heavy with no room for metagaming and a menu hell that feels made up of 4 different games. Very puzzling design philosophy, like they liked the X-Women harem idea more than the game itself.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
dollar a month
And this is the only reason I'm subscribed on his Patreon. Other games I'd like to support that put out updates at about the same rate with sometimes more and sometime less content ask for more monthly just to access the demo. There's another game I'll give the dev some money whenever he finally finishes it, but I can understand that the glacier like pace that damn near all Patreon funded games suffer tends to turn most people off.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I really like this one! There are a *lot* of crashes or whatever they're called, you get a white screen with errors and you can skip past them but sometimes the game straight out crashes. It occurs more frequently when you're in a threesome but sometimes even outside of it. I like the lesbian aspect of it but the dialogue is *very* off at times and almost assumes you're a guy. Anyways, great work on this vn!

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes