aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Honestly I feel Oni just wants to stop making the game but doesn't want to stop raking in the Patreon money. Which is why he keeps making characters ugly, disfigured, or weirdly out of proportions to slowly turn us off.

For instance I absolutely love Kitty in this game and how she looks. But her head is way too big during blow job scenes, and looks like the insane anime face angle.

Emma absolute bombshell during her standing animation and doggy animations. But her proportions / perspective is all messed up during the cow girl animations. Her blowjob animation looks like a weird copy and paste of Kitty's face, where he lazily just used the paint bucket tool to change the lipstick and eyebrow colors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Jean looks amazing, but to be honest if you were to show me a group picture and told me to find Jean Grey if I hadn't played the game before I would be like I don't see her anywhere cause the Jean we have in game doesn't look like any iteration of Jean of I have seen before.

Gwen is proportions are all over the place. For instance her normal head is way too wide and face has the same silhouette as strawberry, and she is way too thick compared to what she is supposed to look like. While her blow job face make her look like a completely different person, like Bert the Turtle with a wig instead of a pith helmet eating your banana, not to mention her body becomes super narrow all a sudden. Like look how big / wide her head is compared to Emma's head. Then compare Gwen to like Rogue or Kitty or Laura, she is like twice as wide as they are.

Storm's cowgirl animation kinda makes it seem like she just floats up and down.

Jubilee's feet in her missionary pose literally blocks her pussy / ass. And during her blowjob / titjob animation, the shading on face somehow makes her go from like a cute young looking Asian girl to somehow looking like a old granny. Also the shading makes her look like she has a poorly shaven beard on the left half of her face (right side from our perspective). Like why does she have a weird like monocle bright spot on the right side of her face (left side from our perspective), like why is her nose so inconsistently shaded?

Betsy (Psylocke) looks weird. Kind of like Voldemort (snake like appearance) trying to cosplay as wide faced Korean girl with short purple hair. Or maybe a Thai ladyboy (tranny) street hooker. Like her mouth is too big, her makeup make her eyes look snakelike. Her jawline is too long, and she has no cheeks. Her eyebrow is too high up. There is so many ways he could of drawn her, and I know he could of done way better since I have seen him draw her better in his other works.

Squirrel girl is just disturbing all around. Just looks like an obese inbred midwestern girl with down syndrome that is a potential axe murderer or someone who would break your legs with a hammer.

Last edited:

GrimmSoda

Sep 22, 2017
Squirrel girl is just disturbing all around. Just looks like an obese inbred midwestern girl with down syndrome that is a potential axe murder or someone who would break your legs with a hammer.
[/QUOTE]
Damn you didn't have to cook her this hard, i don't like her design either but God damn dude lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ and p22

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Or......
Maybe when she does come to school she's been working out and had some dental work done.

Sort of like the school girl that gets hot all of a sudden.

Apr 18, 2018
I'm getting this when i try and have a threesome. And it doesn't matter which girls i'm with.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script SDialog.rpy", line 3379, in <module>
NameError: name 'Secondary' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 3982, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 356, in script call
  File "Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 5105, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 8526, in script call
  File "script SDialog.rpyc", line 3379, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 773, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
    rv[name] = renpy.python.py_eval(default)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 1.5b

Last edited:
Reactions: Masacre

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I'm getting this when i try and have a threesome. And it doesn't matter which girls i'm with.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script Locations.rpyc", line 3982, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "script Chat.rpyc", line 356, in script call
  File "Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 5105, in script call
  File "script Functions.rpyc", line 8526, in script call
  File "script SDialog.rpyc", line 3379, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 773, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 122, in apply
    rv[name] = renpy.python.py_eval(default)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\Rogue-Like-1.5b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 1.5b
If you're still on 1.5b then you'll keep getting those. 1.5f should be the newest version but it seems there are still some issues. Had an error code popup when Gwen dragged me off to her room with Jubilee following us.

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
frist i think oni got trouble desgin girls here i see the frist place remenbre a friend of mein got same probleme beause i got trouble desing anime girls like ikktousen girls beause breast so i help him hau girls breast work and better desin for anime girls ist not esay i teach mein old friend hau work the breast i need i dont blame him 2 mount too undersand the desing here

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
frist i think oni got trouble desgin girls here i see the frist place remenbre a friend of mein got same probleme beause i got trouble desing anime girls like ikktousen girls beause breast so i help him hau girls breast work and better desin for anime girls ist not esay i teach mein old friend hau work the breast i need i dont blame him 2 mount too undersand the desing here
1706399736639.jpeg

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Think I mentioned this before, but honestly, the Psylocke redesign makes me think of Andi Benton from the Flash Thompson Venom books. Not saying that's where Oni got the influence for Teen Betsy, but you never know

RLBetsy.jpg Andrea_Benton_(Earth-616)_from_Venom_Vol_2_36_001.jpg

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes