Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone else get an error when Betsy tries to suck you off in the morning? Also, the sex stuff is not implemented - is this based on the new release, or what?

l26867637

Apr 13, 2021
the most important thing is , no matter how i try , i cant find the Squirrel girl. can somebody kindly tell me how to get into her?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
i'm really missing these sluttification games,even better that they have well known characters,even thought about trying akabur games again but then i remembered the insane grind those games have
Its not the same, one thing RLE has over most of the games in general is freedom.
You wanna fuck Storm up the ass while Jubilee watches? well go anddo it, it isnt an event, it isnt a PNG with text, it isnt an cutscene, its just a matter of you getting enough stats with both characters to go an do it, and you get to choose the pose, clothes, hair, noother game gives you that kind of freedom.

Last edited:

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
*inner thoughts* Last time I posted in this thread I got some negative attention because I thought the lewd touch thing only applied to Rogue still. I'll do better this time and provide thoughtful and current comments about the latest updated version!

*looks at above post*

Ok Rogue, I wish I could do this with all the girls but I'll settle for doing my magic touch with just you. Twenty versions back is the only way to be safe.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Its not the same, one thing RLE has over most of the games in general is freedom.
You wanna fuck Storm up the ass while Jubilee watches? well go anddo it, it isnt an event, it isnt a PNG with text, it isnt an cutscene, its just a matter of you getting enough stats with both characters to go an do it, and you get to choose the pose, clothes, hair, noother game gives you that kind of freedom.
Yup this nails it on the head why there is almost no alternative to Rogue Like. Almost every H game is always the same restrictive linear gameplay loop over and over, where there is no freedom to do anything in scenes.

Rogue Like lets to swap to whatever sex action you want at anytime assuming you level the girl up high enough, and you can bang them whenever, wherever, with whomever you wish. Cause the sex scenes is all "real time" while most of the other games are all just either pre generated video / animation clips or like the same 3 key frame pictures during an entire sex scene with lots of boring repetitive dialogue.

In other words Rogue Like actually feels like a game where you are free to make decisions most of the time, while other games are visual novels, where they aren't really a game but more of just story book that occassionally lets you make a decision.

I was playing Null Hypothesis for the first time yesterday, and at first I was yes this game has the more indepth mechanics people were asking Oni to add in Rogue Like. But I felt the game was awful because it was way too overly scripted and felt like a normal linear game rather than a sex sandbox. Like you have to flirt with all 3 girls simultaneously, and do multiple rounds of quests, and go on x number of dates with them, along with getting their Love / Trust up to even bang one of them. While in Rogue Like, if you don't care for the other girls you can just ignore them and focus on pursuing only the girls you like.

Last edited:

Jezzypeto43

Oct 6, 2018
Fooling around with a girl and having another girl walk in or ask her to join causes a crash. Threesomes are pretty much just broken now, even started a new save. Still breaks

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
While doing this technique is a fool-proof way to get your anatomy "right" it is ultimately a crutch that won't teach the artist in the long term if you just use it as training wheels.
Yeah, one of the first things that was drilled into me when I learned art was how to do anatomy right. It makes a huge difference and improves your art dramatically. While references are nice, over reliance on them can become crutch. (Speaking from experience)

It's a bit lazy, honestly. Oni's been in the Erotic Art business a long, long time (at least since 2007 so certainly before that) but his quality of images hasn't progressed all that much.
I can understand that. It can be a blessing too though. Imagine if, in 8 years, the first character for a game looks substantially different in style and mannerism compared to the first. Like, if you look at mangas that ran for multiple years, the art between the first volume and the last volume looks dramatically different. Not saying that either is good or bad, just that, in this game, it kinda works out.

Of course there are artists that managed to find and stabilize their style through their entire life. Not gonna lie. I always find that impressive. Not saying Oni is or isn't one of those, but like Rumiko Takahashi? Or CLAMP? I think their works lasts generations because of this.

Comics and cartoons are all about knowing when to exaggerate for effect. If you copy poses from a photograph, it shows, and tends to take the viewer out of the experience.
The problem with that is, when they do it well, you'll never know. Like all the disney animated films? They had live models. From snow white to Aladdin. I even learned recently that the opener for FFVIII had motion capture but they chose to hand animate instead of using what was captured.

His color renderings and backgrounds have all the dynamism of an episode of Peppa Pig.
Hey, that's according to China!
LOL. In all seriousness though. Yeah, they really do need some improvement. I once worked with someone that did American comics (yes, published by a major comic book publisher) and what he started doing was taking a pre modeled (either himself or he'd just buy assets) CG backgrounds, angled the camera in... I think he used 3d studio max at the time, rendered that still as a wire frame and drew over it. Another short cut would be to just render it with a cell-shading filter and blur it to make it fuzzy out detail and make people not focus on the BG. Maybe someone that's a patron of his can throw that his way as an idea/shortcut. It's especially good if the locations are limited since you just need a single model. Like, I'm willing to bet someone somewhere has made a model for the high school in X-Men: Evolution.

Not to just take a huge steamy dump on Oni, I'll give him credit where credit is due. His models and poses for Rogue, Kitty, and Laura are excellent, and some of the greatest examples of his work. Oni can produce outstanding erotic art if he puts his mind to it. No one can take away the original girls from Oni, and without them, Rouge Like wouldn't be the success story that it is. Another thing that Oni has going for him is his writing. His dialog trees are pretty damn funny.
Yeah. Like I was telling someone else in private conversations. I wasn't trying to defend the guy, but credit where credit is due. Something doesn't have to be perfect to be fun and enjoyable. Something done perfectly isn't always fun. If people are enjoying it, that's all that really matters. That's what art is, ultimately.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I was playing Null Hypothesis for the first time yesterday, and at first I was yes this game has the more indepth mechanics people were asking Oni to add in Rogue Like. But I felt the game was awful because it was way too overly scripted and felt like a normal linear game rather than a sex sandbox. Like
Yeah, I got that too. And the exp/leveling system/progress is tied to the linear story. Like, doesn't that make the leveling system pointless? Like, why not just use flags or counters at that point? (Not rhetorical. Genuinely asking. If someone has a good justification, I'm all ears.)

you have to flirt with all 3 girls simultaneously, and do multiple rounds of quests, and go on x number of dates with them, along with getting their Love / Trust up to even bang one of them.
And you only get to actually have sex after the 4th chapter. It doesn't matter how far you level, you HAVE to progress the story to do it. That drives me mad.
Also, according to their patreon post, v0.3a REDUCED the exp grind. Love and trust max out at 1000 at chapter 4 and each class/training/studying gives you 6 points to either love or trust or both. That's 167 study and/or training sessions PER character. 500 in total! And they want to add as many characters as Oni has!

Like all the best to them but I hope they figure out what they want the game to be. It's not enough to just copy what someone else did and then make it look better. (A LOT of tech startups try to do this and fail. This is where all that "Why are tech bros just reinventing things that already exist?" comes from.) You really need to have a solid vision and purpose of your own.

Sep 7, 2019
Yeah, I got that too. And the exp/leveling system/progress is tied to the linear story. Like, doesn't that make the leveling system pointless? Like, why not just use flags or counters at that point? (Not rhetorical. Genuinely asking. If someone has a good justification, I'm all ears.)
Haven't played Null Hypothesis yet (but it looks promising, and it is on my list) but I'll try to offer akhemm... hypothesis here. Based on wishful-thinking game, I might one day try to make. RLE is a very nice sex sandbox, and if it is the only thing you want, you're golden. Well, maybe except adding more and more toys to sandbox. But if you want to have also things like progressing story, you need to structure the whole thing a bit differently. You may want to make relationships between characters a bit more meaningful, and characters themselves a little less interchangeable. Make some events that actually have consequences. And above else for me, these suppose to be supeheroines, their powers add to the whole sex things very little, so some kind of adventure and combat system is almost a must in my imaginary ideal game.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
any recommendation for games like this where you make girl your sluts that arent akabur games or four elements/ korra trainer?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Think I mentioned this before, but honestly, the Psylocke redesign makes me think of Andi Benton from the Flash Thompson Venom books. Not saying that's where Oni got the influence for Teen Betsy, but you never know

View attachment 3302261 View attachment 3302262
Reminds me more of her X3 self, but I might be missing some context from X-Men comics here.

Fb37cc9e824160e2fa0ab2d9f079bce6_2.jpg

Anyway, Spider-Man and his Amazing Girlfriends when?

Reactions: ddtmm

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Paprika trainer (totally spies) and the one before that (i think it was orange trainer, its about lewding ahsoka tano).
Then you also have japanese ones, the ones i liked were imperial harem and hypnosis app.
No those awful recommendations for what he asking for.

Those meant to be NTR (netorase rather than netorare) corruption simulators. Not for your own personal (harem) use only. Orange Trainer literally forces you to pimp out Ahsoka to progress the story, since it involves turning Ahsoka into a prostitute, only then does she let you bang her. Paprika Trainer doesn't force you to pimp them out, but literally at that point you're missing like 90% of the game, and you have to do insane amount of grinding to make up for it. Cause most Paprika Trainer is all about making the spies into "waitresses" (hookers) at a milkshake bar themed brothel / strip club, and sending the girls undercover to seduce bad guys.

Not to mention both games are rushed, buggy, and grindy as hell. They're really not worth playing through. There is barely any sex content in both of them and while the dialogue is funny / well written, the amount of unnecessary repetitive grind is insane.

As much as I like Exiscoming's writing, the dude does not know how to make a fun game. All he does is add ridiculous amounts of grind, and adds completely half baked story lines that go basically no where or one off gimmicks that take a bunch of time that aren't ever actually useful. You can tell that he is super ambitious at the start with all the stuff he clearly wanted to add into each game, then suddenly just drops abandons them all half way into development just to give the game an "official" ending whenever he gets bored of developing the game or runs out of money.

You're better off playing Pasture Soft games than Exiscoming games. Cause Pasture Soft games are at least quick and easy, they offer about the same amount of sexual content, and shallow gameplay mechanics that Exiscoming games typically have except they have 1/5 the amount of grind.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
No those awful recommendations for what he was asking recommendation for.

Those meant to be NTR corruption simulators. Not for your own personal (harem) use only. Orange trainer literally forces you to pimp out Ahsoka to progress the story, since it most involves turning Ahsoka into a prostitute. Paprika Trainer doesn't force you to, but literally at that point you're missing like 90% of the game, and you have to do insane amount of grinding to make up for it. Cause most Paprika Trainer is all about making the spies into "waitresses" at a milkshake bar themed brothel / strip club, and sending the girls undercover to seduce bad guys.

Not to mention both games are rushed, buggy, and grindy as hell. They're really not worth playing through. There barely any sex content in both of them and the dialogue funny / well written but the amount of unnecessary repetitive grind is insane.

As much as I like Exiscoming's writing, dude does not know how to make a fun game. All he does is add ridiculous amounts of grind, and adds completely half baked story lines that go basically no where / one off gimmicks take a bunch of time get but aren't ever actually useful. You can tell that he is super ambitious at the start with all the stuff he clearly wanted to add into each game, then suddenly just drops abandons them all half way into development just to give the game an "official" ending whenever he gets bored of developing the game or runs out of money.

You're better off playing Pasture Soft games then Exiscoming games. Cause Pasture Soft games are at least quick and easy, they offer about the same amount of sex content, and shallow gameplay mechanics that Exiscoming games typically have except like 1/5 the amount of grind.
Youre not wrong about the grinding, if you wan to keep the girls by yourself, you better get rady to grind like a madman.
I still cannot phatom what drives a gamedev to think thats fun at all.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
As a casual NTR enjoyer, let me tell you what fun there is in that genre even when you don't like getting cucked.
There's a corruption element about making girls into sluts. Which is not the same as being your "slutty girlfriends". No, there're no particular feelings involved, and you just enjoy making the girls into degenerate cock suckers for fun. I guess a good part of the fun in that regard is not forcing you upon the role of the main character and experience it as an espectator, because I, and I'd say most of the people who enjoy that, wouldn't enjoy stories about our girlfriends fucking other guys or having our romantic insterest be snatched away by others.
There's an enjoyable element of making the hoes into proper hoes, and I really liked Orange and Paprika Trainers, as well as Akabur's games, all of which follow this premise of being a pimp boss, which is pretty cool. Who has never dreamed of managing a whore house?

Reactions: Lulu66638 and p22
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes