aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
As a casual NTR enjoyer, let me tell you what fun there is in that genre even when you don't like getting cucked.
There's a corruption element about making girls into sluts. Which is not the same as being your "slutty girlfriends". No, there're no particular feelings involved, and you just enjoy making the girls into degenerate cock suckers for fun. I guess a good part of the fun in that regard is not forcing you upon the role of the main character and experience it as an espectator, because I, and I'd say most of the people who enjoy that, wouldn't enjoy stories about our girlfriends fucking other guys or having our romantic insterest be snatched away by others.
There's an enjoyable element of making the hoes into proper hoes, and I really liked Orange and Paprika Trainers, as well as Akabur's games, all of which follow this premise of being a pimp boss, which is pretty cool. Who has never dreamed of managing a whore house?
Whether you're into netorase (consensual / encouraged cuckolding) or netorare (forced cuckolding) isn't really the question.

If that is your thing then that is your thing.

any recommendation for games like this where you make girl your sluts that arent akabur games or four elements/ korra trainer?
Pretty sure the person was asking for a game where you corrupt the girls into your personal harem rather than an NTR simulator. If I am wrong then they should correct me.

But either way I still wouldn't recommend Paprika Trainer and Orange Trainer from Exiscoming because of the previous flaws mentioned.

The games are buggy as hell.. Non-existent gameplay or depth. The games are mismatch of frankensteined half baked plot lines and gimmicks that got randomly tossed in together without any coherent structure or planning. Where everything is basically a one time use trope with no continuity in the game. None of the missions, gadgets, side plots he adds really ties into anything else as the story progress in his games.

He can't even get clothes to stop disappearing / resetting in either game despite it being like 80% of the actual content that you unlock. Lots of unnecessary repetitive grinding for very little actual content. His games are like maybe 1-2 hours worth of actual content that takes like 30 hours to complete due him forcing you to do the same thing like 500 times per level for like 50 instead of 5-10 times to see the different variations of the dialogue / event. Almost like MMORPG level of grind, in a single player game with 10 CGs, and no story. He better off making mindless cash grab mobile games filled with microtransactions than being a H game visual novel developer.

There are better netorase corruption cuckolding games out there. For instance the developer Pink Tea games is a good example of keeping it short and relevant if you're into the whole netorase corruption genre.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Whether you're into netorase (consensual / encouraged cuckolding) or netorare (forced cuckolding) isn't really the question.

Pretty sure the person was asking for a game where you corrupt the girls into your personal harem rather than an NTR simulator. If I am wrong then they should correct me.

But either way I still wouldn't recommend Paprika Trainer and Orange Trainer from Exiscoming because of the previous flaws mentioned.

The games are buggy as hell. He can't even get clothes to stop disappearing / resetting in either game despite it being like 80% of the actual content that you unlock. Lots of unnecessary repetitive grinding for very little actual content. Non-existent gameplay or depth. The games are mismatch of frankensteined half baked plot lines and gimmicks that got randomly tossed in together without any coherent structure or planning. Where everything is basically a one time use trope with no continuity in the game. None of the missions, gadgets, side plots he adds really ties into anything else as the story progress in his games. His games are like maybe 1-2 hours worth of actual content that takes like 30 hours to complete due him forcing you to do the same thing like 500 times instead of 5-10 times to see the different variations of the dialogue / event. Almost like MMORPG level of grind, in a single player game with 10 CGs, and no story.

There are better netorase corruption cuckolding games out there.
Wait youre going a bit overboard here, thats an option in both of those games, that doesnt means the games are about that.
Hell, i beat both without having to share the ladies with anyone.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Wait youre going a bit overboard here, thats an option in both of those games, that doesnt means the games are about that.
Hell, i beat both without having to share the ladies with anyone.
You can't in Orange Trainer.

You literally have to let Ahsoka get groped / fucked by someone else throughout the game to progress. If I remember correctly you can't even progress or do anything sexual with Ahsoka until she goes undercover multiple times and groped repeatedly on a space bus / train very early into the game. Then another point you have to let her give blowjobs / handjobs / titjobs / thigh jobs to progress when she goes undercover as a slave.

In Paprika Trainer, I already said you can chose not do the whole netorase stuff. But at that point there is no point in playing the game because that is literally what 90% of the game is centered around sexually. There is only like what 3 animations loops per spy, 1 foursome animation, and like 1 sex CG per the 9 bosses, and 1 sex bonus picture with Kim where you get to fuck them yourself. Everything else is netorase content involving the strip club, letting the girls get groped / doing sexual content at milkshake bar, letting captured agents touch them, selling their nudes, having them get fucked by a plant tentacle monster, or let them doing sexual stuff while undercover during missions when they call you.

Last edited:

lanerichards

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah, I got that too. And the exp/leveling system/progress is tied to the linear story. Like, doesn't that make the leveling system pointless? Like, why not just use flags or counters at that point? (Not rhetorical. Genuinely asking. If someone has a good justification, I'm all ears.)

And you only get to actually have sex after the 4th chapter. It doesn't matter how far you level, you HAVE to progress the story to do it. That drives me mad.
Also, according to their patreon post, v0.3a REDUCED the exp grind. Love and trust max out at 1000 at chapter 4 and each class/training/studying gives you 6 points to either love or trust or both. That's 167 study and/or training sessions PER character. 500 in total! And they want to add as many characters as Oni has!

Like all the best to them but I hope they figure out what they want the game to be. It's not enough to just copy what someone else did and then make it look better. (A LOT of tech startups try to do this and fail. This is where all that "Why are tech bros just reinventing things that already exist?" comes from.) You really need to have a solid vision and purpose of your own.
It's narrative-based as opposed to a rinse and repeat paper doll game. It's got definite quality over quantity which I'm sad to say RLE lacks completely in both departments. The releases have been mostly stable which minor bugs that are addressed almost immediately, which again, RLE gets a release with 5 "Don't Down Load This It's Buggy". You've got a game designer banking $7500 a month off of people and can't even bother to make a patreon post more than once a month.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I'm seeing so many people complaining like this about the update from a singular person developing an indie game by himself, so far I have seen the update I like it, it's alright, the bugs are a problem but Oni as far as I have seen works fast to fix them. Now not everything that Oni does is great I do feel like they should make some more updates to the past charecters. And when he makes a promise that they are going to drop a big update they should complete it. I do believe that by next month only should be dropping the next half of the content 2 months at worst.
I am not complaining about bugs.
I am complaining about game development. Or should I say "lack of it".
Right now Oni developing this game with the means of quantity over quality. He can add over9000 characters more, but they all will have same pattern for dating/interaction/sex/relation dynamics. The game now is just repetative grind simulator. If we look at the "Prime mod", we will see that every girl (finally) have something uniqe, that others don't have (something that made me interested in Ororo/Jubelie/Gwen). If you know what "Diminishing returns" means, than you can understand what I mean by saying, that after Jean we have already too much girls... and they still keep coming.

If I must swallow that decline in quality, cuz' "Oni works alone", than no: it was too much time already. We all can see personally, that Oni is competent enough to adress the issue about expanding core gameplay a long time ago.

Reactions: Lulu66638

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018

The games are buggy as hell.. Non-existent gameplay or depth. The games are mismatch of frankensteined half baked plot lines and gimmicks that got randomly tossed in together without any coherent structure or planning. Where everything is basically a one time use trope with no continuity in the game. None of the missions, gadgets, side plots he adds really ties into anything else as the story progress in his games.

He can't even get clothes to stop disappearing / resetting in either game despite it being like 80% of the actual content that you unlock. Lots of unnecessary repetitive grinding for very little actual content. His games are like maybe 1-2 hours worth of actual content that takes like 30 hours to complete due him forcing you to do the same thing like 500 times per level for like 50 instead of 5-10 times to see the different variations of the dialogue / event. Almost like MMORPG level of grind, in a single player game with 10 CGs, and no story. He better off making mindless cash grab mobile games filled with microtransactions than being a H game visual novel developer.

There are better netorase corruption cuckolding games out there. For instance the developer Pink Tea games is a good example of keeping it short and relevant if you're into the whole netorase corruption genre.
not looking for ntr or whatever just a corruption game similar to this one

Reactions: thirstyman

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
not looking for ntr or whatever just a corruption game similar to this one
A couple of games I would recommend would be.

Seeds of Chaos.

The game has a lot of NTR stuff, but all of it is optional. Tons of sex and variety of fetish / body types for everyone. Again all of it is optional. Though it is more a visual novel than sex sandbox. You can kind of corrupt / tricking characters into having sex with you but a lot of times it is just a one night stand.

Traveler Inn Tales

Half of the game is revolves around NTR or rather preventing it. Where you compete with another male adventure to fuck all the girls before he can. All NTR is optional in the sense that you can prevent it from happening, except for 1 girl that starts out as the rival adventure's girlfriend, where you cuck him instead. There is like 15 other girls you can romance into your harem.

The Headmaster

Is game where you get to corrupt and fuck girls who failed high school in a private prison school. There is only like 1 NTR scene with the math teacher if I remember correctly is optional. And one other instance where you need to sell lewd pictures of a girl, though its been a while since I played so I don't know if any new events were added that force any other NTR scenes.

Koikatu!

Koikatsu Sunshine

Are all sex simulators where you have to romance the girls. Not much way in actual game play other than some pretty boring repetitive dialogue actions, but lots of sex animations, and customization. Also has straight sex mode to skip the whole dating aspect.

Honey Select 2

Basically the same thing as Koikasu, except without the open world, and just straight sex. Where you slowly unlock different position as you corrupt them in certain ways.

SoldGirl Town

Game is mainly about abducting women and training them into sex slaves. You can skip the whole pimping them out thing but you are going to have grind quite a bit in the side mini game of being seafood cleaner (butcher?) to earn money unlock new sex positions and toys. But at least you get to get your own harem to corrupt without having to share them.

Damsels and Dungeons

Hire girls to be adventure raiding parties, and you eventually get to sleep with them if you do their quests. You get to have a harem, you can prostitute them if you want if you build a brothel. You have to keep the happy by constantly giving them attention. So don't hire too many.

Roundscape Adorevia

A pretty lengthy Fire Emblem RPG like game, with your own harem. Guess you can corrupt some characters.

Renryuu: Ascension

Another Fire Emblem like RPG game with some minor kingdom management where you get to have your own harem. Don't really remember if there is any actual corruption, just save damsels in distress / make them your companions.

The Black Guards of Odom - Desert Town Prison

Game where you play as a guard and get to imprison women (criminals / innocent) in a dungeon that you arrest and have your way with them. They supposedly get used by other guards / sent to the brothel every night. But you never actually see it happen or really mentioned other than like 1 - 2 exposition dialogues. So not sure if your girls in particular are actually being used or not.

Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed

You play as some kind of like Mongol Warlord trying to retake his Empire from crazy feminazis Queens, and after you defeat each one you can either make them your concubine or sex slave and eventually impregnate them. A few side characters you get to bang / recruit when planning you go undercover / scout each kingdom. Couple of CGs for each character and there quite a few characters, but more of a visual novel than a game currently.

Saraman Union

Play as a demon lord and capture the leaders of other countries and turn them into your concubine or sex slave. Very few CG / animations, and lots of save scumming required to see everything. Though a relatively easy game.

Last edited:

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I just like banging girls in a sandbox element and they say they love me. Is that so much to ask?
Sadly yes. For some reason there is very few games like that.

Apparently most games are always linear VN or weird NTR corruption fetishes with ugly bastards (orcs, goblins), or tentacles repeatedly gangbang your girls before you get them.

The game list I posted above are probably the only decent games that are kind of sand boxy that doesn't involved always getting cucked.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
It's got definite quality over quantity which I'm sad to say RLE lacks completely in both departments.
Gonna agree to disagree on that one. The grind is the same for all the girls (dates, study, train, gifts). Progression is the mostly same for all the girls (Quests friendship, date, relationship I, relationship II, relationship III, and love). The only difference between them all is time and numbers. Like one will be 850 trust and the other will be like 875.). Sex is the same for all the girls. Same actions, same action unlock threshold, same reaction. The only difference is dialogue.
The releases have been mostly stable which minor bugs that are addressed almost immediately,
Again, agree to disagree. I've had to restart the game(as in, not errors I can roll back from) 6~7 times due to errors and soft locks to the point I was purposely avoiding certain actions. And this is on their official v0.3a release which they still haven't updated for fixed. At lot of the errors looks to be simple class instantiation problems/initial property definition problems. It's been a week and there are no quick fixes or patches on an official release to obvious bugs. Like, at least nintendo has the excuse of cost of global distribution for their TOTK patches. Bugs as small as a variable or value not being defined should go out immediately.
RLE gets a release with 5 "Don't Down Load This It's Buggy".
For me (and traditionally in software development) there's a difference between a nightly release, an alpha/beta release and an official release. The first 2 are for testing purposes and/or evaluation purposes. The latter is for general consumption. These buggy release are nightly/alpha/beta release. The v0.3a for null hypothesis is an official release. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can look at brave browser and their releases/releasing schedule . It's also the same for (3ds emulator). Even something as solid as FCEUX will do .
You've got a game designer banking $7500 a month off of people and can't even bother to make a patreon post more than once a month.
To me, posting a ton on patreon but not address quick fixes to bugs is quantity over quality. It's engagement farming over actual content. Some of these bugs are really obvious that they'd even come up on a spell check let alone a real IDE. I could have fixed most of these. People talk about Oni's stuff should have been better coded for the money he makes, (which, who cares how much money he makes? Why is that the determinant? I don't get it. MS makes tons of money and their software is still sh*t. More money doesn't mean more/better programmers and QA. If people are like "He's got so much money, he should hire a programmer." Then yeah, I get it. But just shitting on how much money just makes people sound like they want to watch him burn because they're jealous.) this has a separate person for development, with the advantage of hindsight, something to build off of and more people in general. It shouldn't have the equal number of bugs for an official release and faster turn around for bug fixes.

Again, not trying to shit on The Null Hypothesis because this is about the same level as most ren'py games at v0.3a. But comparing an official release with this many problems to an alpha release/nightly release (btw, nightly doesn't have to literally every night.) is putting your thumb on the scale.

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
But if you want to have also things like progressing story, you need to structure the whole thing a bit differently. You may want to make relationships between characters a bit more meaningful, and characters themselves a little less interchangeable. Make some events that actually have consequences.
I thought of that too, but if the events have consequences, tie the progress to the event, not the leveling system. There's also nothing to say a character's development has to be tied to the storyline (In case you're not aware, they have quests for characters but also a main storyline. Quests are things like, "get Rogue's love and trust up to 725" or something like that. Main storylines are actual plot. Like hate crime happens or Juggernaut attacks). The game as it is now, you can't even take off take off their bra until like chapter 2, after a sentinel attack. Like, what about your friends getting killed by sentinels have anything to do with how a girl feels about you? On the other hand (in the game, after plot, you usually get some new powers because of plot), if things only change between you and a girl because you've gotten new powers(forced upon you, might I add. Like these powers happen whether or not you level at all) or you get hurt, that kinda says the girls only love you because of power or sympathy. Which...yeah, kinda says you shouldn't with these girls. Like no amount of reassuring from Rogue will convince you otherwise (this is an actual plot point in the game. Rogue says she doesn't fall for you because of your powers repeatedly.)

And above else for me, these suppose to be supeheroines, their powers add to the whole sex things very little, so some kind of adventure and combat system is almost a must in my imaginary ideal game.
I can see that. Though, for me, their powers should add spice to the whole sex thing. I like that Kitty in RLE can steal people's clothing. I would like it if there were more things like that. Well, beyond blackmailing/handling Prof. X.

MOB-Sama

Aug 10, 2022
I liked Squirrel Girl, the only problem that I saw were some anatomy errors in her art that seem to be the result of something done in a hurry, in the end it looked a little strange. Other than that she doesn't have any problems, her being a little chubby (even though she has abs lol) is actually pretty great, variety makes things more interesting. I prefer the girls to have more diverse body types, because otherwise over time it will get boring to only have the skinny model and the milfy model.....Anyway, I'm still excited for new updates

Btw,If she had freckles on her body I would have nutted so hard lol

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I liked Squirrel Girl, the only problem that I saw were some anatomy errors in her art that seem to be the result of something done in a hurry, in the end it looked a little strange. Other than that she doesn't have any problems, her being a little chubby (even though she has abs lol) is actually pretty great, variety makes things more interesting. I prefer the girls to have more diverse body types, because otherwise over time it will get boring to only have the skinny model and the milfy model.....Anyway, I'm still excited for new updates

Btw,If she had freckles on her body I would have nutted so hard lol
I can understand how some people were expecting something closer to comic book squirrel girl, but I'm with you about the diverse body type. With that said, what are some canonically thick/chubby X-men characters? Are there any?

Also, yes. I'm completely down for shoulder freckles.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
So to my understanding so far Squirrel Girl is only a cameo character at this point? She's the one who brings in Psylocke and does not get any development afterwards? I guess it's still a WIP then

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Gonna agree to disagree on that one. The grind is the same for all the girls (dates, study, train, gifts). Progression is the mostly same for all the girls (Quests friendship, date, relationship I, relationship II, relationship III, and love). The only difference between them all is time and numbers. Like one will be 850 trust and the other will be like 875.). Sex is the same for all the girls. Same actions, same action unlock threshold, same reaction. The only difference is dialogue.

Again, agree to disagree. I've had to restart the game(as in, not errors I can roll back from) 6~7 times due to errors and soft locks to the point I was purposely avoiding certain actions. And this is on their official v0.3a release which they still haven't updated for fixed. At lot of the errors looks to be simple class instantiation problems/initial property definition problems. It's been a week and there are no quick fixes or patches on an official release to obvious bugs. Like, at least nintendo has the excuse of cost of global distribution for their TOTK patches. Bugs as small as a variable or value not being defined should go out immediately.

For me (and traditionally in software development) there's a difference between a nightly release, an alpha/beta release and an official release. The first 2 are for testing purposes and/or evaluation purposes. The latter is for general consumption. These buggy release are nightly/alpha/beta release. The v0.3a for null hypothesis is an official release. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can look at brave browser and their releases/releasing schedule . It's also the same for (3ds emulator). Even something as solid as FCEUX will do .

To me, posting a ton on patreon but not address quick fixes to bugs is quantity over quality. It's engagement farming over actual content. Some of these bugs are really obvious that they'd even come up on a spell check let alone a real IDE. I could have fixed most of these. People talk about Oni's stuff should have been better coded for the money he makes, (which, who cares how much money he makes? Why is that the determinant? I don't get it. MS makes tons of money and their software is still sh*t. More money doesn't mean more/better programmers and QA. If people are like "He's got so much money, he should hire a programmer." Then yeah, I get it. But just shitting on how much money just makes people sound like they want to watch him burn because they're jealous.) this has a separate person for development, with the advantage of hindsight, something to build off of and more people in general. It shouldn't have the equal number of bugs for an official release and faster turn around for bug fixes.

Again, not trying to shit on The Null Hypothesis because this is about the same level as most ren'py games at v0.3a. But comparing an official release with this many problems to an alpha release/nightly release (btw, nightly doesn't have to literally every night.) is putting your thumb on the scale.

Are you a programmer of sorts? You seem very insightful and knowledgable on many of the things including coding

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes