salscou

Apr 14, 2020
And probably could smell your smell on other girls
She actually does that ingame, she knows if you cheat on her automatically because of the smell.
She also recognizes you by your scent if you use the rule 63 machine.
Storm could use her powers to automatically make everyone in the room wet (not sexually, i mean literally wet to be like the showers.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
is there some kind of Rulebook or something for this game? Some things I do not really get. The Addiction system for example.
Thanks for your helpful advices. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

checkdude19xy

Aug 26, 2023
God I hope the people expecting comic book version of squirrel girl weren't talking about this comic book version of her.
View attachment 3305736

Cause if they do then they need a serious dosage Jesus in their life.
1706552724758.png
The artstyle got better after issue 31 thanks to the previous artist leaving. Thats how I could even read the comic in the beginning and enjoyed it enough to read the entire rest of it in spite of how it looks. Only 1 other comic managed to make me read it despite disliking its visuals in the beginning.

kiritoruto

May 8, 2020
Yup this nails it on the head why there is almost no alternative to Rogue Like. Almost every H game is always the same restrictive linear gameplay loop over and over, where there is no freedom to do anything in scenes.

Rogue Like lets to swap to whatever sex action you want at anytime assuming you level the girl up high enough, and you can bang them whenever, wherever, with whomever you wish. Cause the sex scenes is all "real time" while most of the other games are all just either pre generated video / animation clips or like the same 3 key frame pictures during an entire sex scene with lots of boring repetitive dialogue.

In other words Rogue Like actually feels like a game where you are free to make decisions most of the time, while other games are visual novels, where they aren't really a game but more of just story book that occassionally lets you make a decision.

I was playing Null Hypothesis for the first time yesterday, and at first I was yes this game has the more indepth mechanics people were asking Oni to add in Rogue Like. But I felt the game was awful because it was way too overly scripted and felt like a normal linear game rather than a sex sandbox. Like you have to flirt with all 3 girls simultaneously, and do multiple rounds of quests, and go on x number of dates with them, along with getting their Love / Trust up to even bang one of them. While in Rogue Like, if you don't care for the other girls you can just ignore them and focus on pursuing only the girls you like.
Yeah but you can just befriend them and the history is really good, I know many just want something like rogue like evolution, but i really like the focus the history have in Null Hypothesis and I cant wait for their next chapther.

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
hello everyone, this is the question I'm still sitting on version 1.4 and I saw that version 1.5 was released - so this is the question, what was added and should I switch or is it better to wait

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
hello everyone, this is the question I'm still sitting on version 1.4 and I saw that version 1.5 was released - so this is the question, what was added and should I switch or is it better to wait
Version 1.5 is still a big work in progress. A new character (Psylock), but she is missing in every corner (missing sex scenes). And Oni changes the entire program and creates a lot of new bugs (at the moment the game seems to be more at risk of crashing than a paper airplane in the rain).

Personally, I will wait until the version is stable and the Prime Mod is available for it.

Speaking of which, if you haven't tried it yet and want something new from the game, I recommend the Prime Mod version of the game. Current for version 1.4e.
No new graphics but a whole bunch of new features.

I have made a description of it with download links here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes