Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Version 1.5 is still a big work in progress. A new character (Psylock), but she is missing in every corner (missing sex scenes). And Oni changes the entire program and creates a lot of new bugs (at the moment the game seems to be more at risk of crashing than a paper airplane in the rain).

Personally, I will wait until the version is stable and the Prime Mod is available for it.

Speaking of which, if you haven't tried it yet and want something new from the game, I recommend the Prime Mod version of the game. Current for version 1.4e.
No new graphics but a whole bunch of new features.

I have made a description of it with download links here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469
Me too

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
It's unfortunate how slow the progress on this game is but on the other hand, I can count the amount of games with actual gameplay on the fingers of one hand. Everything else is usually just a glorified VN with grinding to gate the content.

Hakime1_-_

Nov 6, 2023
new content is rarely a bad thing, but I don't get the point of this update, a handful of lines, 1 front standing model and 1 awkard hj animation why bother releasing an update like that? She can't interact with other characters, can't do anything with the player, multiple interactions with the player and/or other girls break the game, she doesn't even have a sitting model for class so the model is just awkwardly and disproportionately overlayed on top of anyone else in the class.
Surely it would make far more season to share pictures of her as a work in progress to drum up attention and then release her when she is fleshed out or at the very least functional, just throwing an update that effectively adds nothing while also breaking the current state of the game in one fell swoop, I just can't understand the logic at all

Strayka

Jun 29, 2020
new content is rarely a bad thing, but I don't get the point of this update, a handful of lines, 1 front standing model and 1 awkard hj animation why bother releasing an update like that? She can't interact with other characters, can't do anything with the player, multiple interactions with the player and/or other girls break the game, she doesn't even have a sitting model for class so the model is just awkwardly and disproportionately overlayed on top of anyone else in the class.
Surely it would make far more season to share pictures of her as a work in progress to drum up attention and then release her when she is fleshed out or at the very least functional, just throwing an update that effectively adds nothing while also breaking the current state of the game in one fell swoop, I just can't understand the logic at all
You must be new here : D

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Getting this message anytime the "Threesome actions" is used with all characters. Also Betsy is very broken. Don't use a Dildo on her it locks the game for me.
View attachment 3309425
Unfortunately that part seems like a downgrade--telling a girl or you a specific action (going down one the other girl, lick her, or giving you a handy etc), it does not seem to work. Curious to why threesome actions messed up

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018

Oh boy...

FIRSTTIME.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes