SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Are Laura and Emma just naturally experienced in every sex action or do they also have things that need to be trained? Like kitty needs to train deepthroat and most girls need to work up to enjoy anal. I also know Storm is natively an expert at deepthroat.
Well Laura was more or less a sex worker before joining up and Emma is pretty much a whore so...

• Angry
Reactions: Ray666 and Exocrine

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Are Laura and Emma just naturally experienced in every sex action or do they also have things that need to be trained? Like kitty needs to train deepthroat and most girls need to work up to enjoy anal. I also know Storm is natively an expert at deepthroat.
Laura was a prostitute.
And Emma is a woman that used to dress like this, calls herself the white queen and worked for the hellfire club, how are you surprised?
uncanny_x-men_131_art_by_john_byrne_terry_austin_and_glynis_wein.jpg

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The x-men cartoon was animated by a Japanese studio too. A lot of old cartoons from the late 80's & 90's were. Dunno if said studio is around but plus I question all the writing. I wont say much more but it wont be written well. Look at modern X-men comics. That whole Krakoa thing is absolutely fucking insane. Like why not build machines to repair damaged tissue? What the fuck. The cloning thing is insane.

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Not directly relevant to the game, but turns out the original cartoon is back to business:

Nice this is good news for me, glad they decide to continue the original cartoon,the music really make me feel nostalgic when hearing it

Last edited:

Kurynser

Dec 28, 2020
Nice this is good news for me, glad they decide to continue the original cartoon
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but... You maaaaaaay want to keep your expectations low. The bombastic announcement of Morph joining the cast as newly non-binary rather suggests that it's been... what's that phrase... "updated for a modern audience". But who knows, might get pleasantly surprised by Disney-owned Marvel... it'd be a change.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes