SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
So wait, Jubilee should be as powerful as Cyclops
Pardon the foray into cobwebbed and dusted parts of the forum, but this bothers me more than it should.

Cyclops has nothing on Jubes in terms of power potential. He still relies on channeling energy. Jubes is capable of literally breaking atomic bonds in any matter. You know, turn ANYTHING into an instant nuke. The comics never went with it much, but I wonder if, with training and lack of trauma, she could turn that into no-collateral-damage disintegration (channeling the resulting energy into one of her plasmoids that she can absorbe without harm?). There are occasional comments about her power potential from other characters that, under different circumstances, would fall squarely into "oh shit" category.

Even without that, she's perfectly capable of blowing someone's brain from the inside at will, without much indication of it coming. She can emulate with her plasmoids what Cyclops can pull on his best day, if she's so inclined. And she's not affected by "need to drain energy from another dimension and/or recharge in sunlight" dependent on the writer gimmick Cyclops runs on.

No competition there, just mental hungups the writers used as a crutch to keep her in the role of "chirpy sidekick." At least in the earlier issues I actually read.

Fuckers.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
MK9 obviously. Anything passed that makes me wanna vomit. Including everything done with MK.
It's a shame that every female character became considerably less-sexy with each sequel/as the years progressed. But, of course, the guys are still hot & pumped full of 'roids. Hence why real gamers flock to sites like this.

Reactions: salscou

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
It's a shame that every female character became considerably less-sexy with each sequel/as the years progressed. But, of course, the guys are still hot & pumped full of 'roids. Hence why real gamers flock to sites like this.
Why are you guys talking as if there were any other MK games after the sequel?

Reactions: RiloLaki

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Pardon the foray into cobwebbed and dusted parts of the forum, but this bothers me more than it should.

Cyclops has nothing on Jubes in terms of power potential. He still relies on channeling energy. Jubes is capable of literally breaking atomic bonds in any matter. You know, turn ANYTHING into an instant nuke. The comics never went with it much, but I wonder if, with training and lack of trauma, she could turn that into no-collateral-damage disintegration (channeling the resulting energy into one of her plasmoids that she can absorbe without harm?). There are occasional comments about her power potential from other characters that, under different circumstances, would fall squarely into "oh shit" category.

Even without that, she's perfectly capable of blowing someone's brain from the inside at will, without much indication of it coming. She can emulate with her plasmoids what Cyclops can pull on his best day, if she's so inclined. And she's not affected by "need to drain energy from another dimension and/or recharge in sunlight" dependent on the writer gimmick Cyclops runs on.

No competition there, just mental hungups the writers used as a crutch to keep her in the role of "chirpy sidekick." At least in the earlier issues I actually read.

Fuckers.
Power scale vs application. Both are capable of mass destruction given the right circumstances (Scott sunbathing on the beach, Jubilee not being a pussy). When I made the initial comparison it was based on what I recall of their potential.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Power scale vs application. Both are capable of mass destruction given the right circumstances (Scott sunbathing on the beach, Jubilee not being a pussy). When I made the initial comparison it was based on what I recall of their potential.
Fair enough, though I don't really see much of a comparison between flashy "totally-not-Superman-ripoff-LAZEREYES" and "I can blow up your brain from inside with my mind." :)

Then again, the way Jubes got treated as a character always annoyed me.

Edit: On an unrelated note, and the reason I popped in the first place before getting lost in the high culture of character development discussion and Rogue's ass appreciation, what exactly are the requirements to unlock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if it's core functionality (haven't played for quite a few versions), or Prime Mod's thingy, so apologies if the latter.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiloLaki

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
MK9 obviously. Anything passed that makes me wanna vomit. Including everything done with MK.
Eh, MKX is still fine, its just dissapointed that they decided to make her wear pants for the first time forever and she gets lesbovored by a bug lady just because fuck you to the fans that like their evil, butterface princess.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Fair enough, though I don't really see much of a comparison between flashy "totally-not-Superman-ripoff-LAZEREYES" and "I can blow up your brain from inside with my mind." :)

Then again, the way Jubes got treated as a character always annoyed me.

Edit: On an unrelated note, and the reason I popped in the first place before getting lost in the high culture of character development discussion and Rogue's ass appreciation, what exactly are the requirements to unlock
Not sure if it's core functionality (haven't played for quite a few versions), or Prime Mod's thingy, so apologies if the latter.
Those are from the Prime Mod. Can't remember how far along with each girl you have to be to unlock them off the top of my head

Reactions: SpikyHair

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Those are from the Prime Mod. Can't remember how far along with each girl you have to be to unlock them off the top of my head
Thank you. That was the nudge I needed to find relevant info, apparently it's tied to having vaginal sex three times along with some other side requirements.

Much appreciated.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Okay, but you have seen Jax though?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
The guy who looks like a reasonable facsimile of a cross-over between Detective Roger Murtaugh and Mayor Mayor Haggar in MK1? Nope, never heard of him.

On a related note: Tits, or Ass?
View attachment 3389571
View attachment 3389563

Or..."a bit of both"?
View attachment 3389572
After all these years of this question, I think I finally have a definitive answer. It depends. On Jubilee, it feels like big tits doesn't suit her. Not that a big ass does either. I guess I'd say playful size tits and an ample ass.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
This last pages have made the few neurons I have left screaming, so let's fix the timeline with the most powerful thing man has even known.
How is it possible after so many years in development that we still cannot have more than one ass on screen at a time? Shameful.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
On a related note: Tits, or Ass?
None of the above? Jubes, like most OG female Marvel characters, is coltish - even the "tits" image has far, far too wide hips for her.

Of course this was back when someone being fat was considered fat, and not "OMG is just 'curvee'," and the health impact of too high BMI was still societally recognized.
Or..."a bit of both"?
Urk.

Never could understand the appeal of absurd proportions.

Last edited:

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
None of the above? Jubes, like most OG female Marvel characters, is coltish - even the "tits" image has far, far too wide hips for her.

Of course this was back when someone being fat was considered fat, and not "OMG is just 'curvee'," and the health impact of too high BMI was still societally recognized.
Urk.

Never could understand the appeal of absurd proportions.
Wait... that first picture, you can literally see her ribs and ab muscles. Her quads are so jacked that you can a crease. But that's considered fat? If that's fat, then what's average? When you can see more bone than flesh?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes