Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
It was the MassageChart command (sorry for the confusion), and it shows you what to do with each girl during a massage, if you use it with Kitty for example KittyX.MassageChart it returns this

View attachment 1328124

The thirst I believe it determines the frequency that each girl enters your room without a notice and how often they "hangout" with the other girls, also for some reason if you change it and create a new save it remains the same in the new save. It's "GirlName"X.Thirst = "Number", For example if you want laura to have max thirst it would be LauraX.Thrist=1000
Missing my favorites.

LauraX.OCount = 999
-(makes them oversexed in appearence)

LauraX.Spunk = [u'tits', u'tits', u'tits', u'ass', u'ass', u'ass', u'face', u'face', u'face', u'face', u'belly', u'belly', u'belly', u'facial', u'facial', u'facial', u'facial', u'hair', u'hair', u'hair', u'anal', u'anal', u'anal', u'in', u'in', u'in', u'in', u'back', u'back', u'back', u'back']
-(Will also get you a new comment from each girl beside covering them.)

Also,
JubesX.Swallow = 1000
JubesX.CreamA = 1000
JubesX.CreamP = 1000

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray666

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
can some one share a full save
Here is my save, but it's on page 61 because I am a monster and have been saving every time I like something for the last ten years.

Also, all of the girls are going to jump you for anal. I think most of them are still virgins.

And it's from 1.5i.

Includes Betsy too with same stats, though it is currently unavailable.

Last edited:

Samiel_the_fallen

Jun 29, 2020
Just got Betsy to level 5 and tried to get Prof. X to leave us alone. Got the prompt, but no dice. Is it not possible yet, or do I need something, like the photo for kitty or files for storm?

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Just got Betsy to level 5 and tried to get Prof. X to leave us alone. Got the prompt, but no dice. Is it not possible yet, or do I need something, like the photo for kitty or files for storm?
I was able to get her to do it and for it to work the second time, but I used the console to change her level to 100. Also, make sure to use the leveling menu on her, maybe that helps. And obed stats etc have to be high enough for her to want to do it.

Reactions: Samiel_the_fallen

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have several questions to ask, firstly is there a mod that adds content (scene, hairstyle etc.) secondly what about the games stadium? Will he have another girl as well as other places that will be added in the future? And thirdly, is there a way to make the game less lag or spam click?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes