Tomato slices
Sprouts
Pickle slices
Fried egg
Smoked Cheddar, melted
Bacon
Mayo
Dark Rye Bread

Held together with kebab skewers w/Green Olives, sharpened chopsticks w/Green Olives, and/or the Grace of God.
Mods are gonna delete the sandwich posts;
- Brioche bread from a family owned bakery, toasted ($2 for a dozen, about 16 cents for one roll)
- egg, runny with a little firmness (30 for $5, about 16 cents)
- bacon (three is good, 500g, about 70 cents for three slices)
- fried cheese (grated, any cheese is good but I use cheddar, basically 10 cents)
- lettuce (cheap, use two leaves or so for virtually no cost)
While I'm eating one of these sandwiches, I'm constantly watching the Patreon, in hopes that this game has a final "stable" release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Mods are gonna delete the sandwich posts;
- Brioche bread from a family owned bakery, toasted ($2 for a dozen, about 16 cents for one roll)
- egg, runny with a little firmness (30 for $5, about 16 cents)
- bacon (three is good, 500g, about 70 cents for three slices)
- fried cheese (grated, any cheese is good but I use cheddar, basically 10 cents)
- lettuce (cheap, use two leaves or so for virtually no cost)
While I'm eating one of these sandwiches, I'm constantly watching the Patreon, in hopes that this game has a final "stable" release
dunno where you live but iceberg lettuce the most flavorless and 'cheapest' is 1.74 usd today as i just bought some.

but sandwiches aside, i sincerely hope Oni adds more of betsy soon, she stops at lifting her top for me...

Reactions: Ssato243

zzetal

Nov 10, 2017
It seems like professor cockblock won't bitch at MC for just kissing girls in public and realized I can get girls to do gay shit like kiss eachother instead of normal hetero gal-pal stuff like 69ing. Got Rogue and Kitty kissing eachtoher (probably holding hands, too, the sluts) and eventually the cripple called us to the office to cripple at us for being cool.
>blah blah sexual relations blah blah poor character
>And Kitty you were just watching while this happened!
This is gaslighting.

Jerfwn999987

Jul 13, 2023
(start from the bottom - all deli meats are 2-3 slices each):
Dark Rye Bread base
Dijon mustard
Corned Beef
Pepperoni
Swiss
Turkey
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Pastrami
Pepper Jack
Salami
Yellow mustard
Sourdough Bread slice
Mayo
Bacon
Tomato slices
Pickle slices
Lettuce leaf
Horseradish
Light Rye slice
Russian dressing
Tomato slices
Romaine lettuce leaf
Sharp cheddar
Bacon
Cucumber slices
Ham steak
Sliced Boiled Eggs
Mayo
Potato Bread slice
Ranch dressing
Pickle slices
Radish slices
Lettuce leaf
Cherry Tomato slices
Potato chips
Chicken Breast, pounded flat
Bacon
Mayo
French bread slice
Mayo/mustard mix
Ham
Pepperoni Pizza slice
Turkey
American cheese
Bologna
Pepperoni
Swiss cheese
Pickle slices
Tomato slices
Muenster cheese
Lettuce leaf
Tomato slices
Basic
Lettuce leaf
Brown Mustard
Honey Wheat bread slice
Wasabi
Bacon
Swiss
Pepperoni
Turkey
Colby
Pastrami
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Salami
Smoked Salmon fillet
Pepper Jack
Tomato slices
Sprouts
Pickle slices
Fried egg
Smoked Cheddar, melted
Bacon
Mayo
Dark Rye Bread

Held together with kebab skewers w/Green Olives, sharpened chopsticks w/Green Olives, and/or the Grace of God.
... that one big ass sandwich

armond

Apr 26, 2020
(start from the bottom - all deli meats are 2-3 slices each):
Dark Rye Bread base
Dijon mustard
Corned Beef
Pepperoni
Swiss
Turkey
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Pastrami
Pepper Jack
Salami
Yellow mustard
Sourdough Bread slice
Mayo
Bacon
Tomato slices
Pickle slices
Lettuce leaf
Horseradish
Light Rye slice
Russian dressing
Tomato slices
Romaine lettuce leaf
Sharp cheddar
Bacon
Cucumber slices
Ham steak
Sliced Boiled Eggs
Mayo
Potato Bread slice
Ranch dressing
Pickle slices
Radish slices
Lettuce leaf
Cherry Tomato slices
Potato chips
Chicken Breast, pounded flat
Bacon
Mayo
French bread slice
Mayo/mustard mix
Ham
Pepperoni Pizza slice
Turkey
American cheese
Bologna
Pepperoni
Swiss cheese
Pickle slices
Tomato slices
Muenster cheese
Lettuce leaf
Tomato slices
Basic
Lettuce leaf
Brown Mustard
Honey Wheat bread slice
Wasabi
Bacon
Swiss
Pepperoni
Turkey
Colby
Pastrami
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Salami
Smoked Salmon fillet
Pepper Jack
Tomato slices
Sprouts
Pickle slices
Fried egg
Smoked Cheddar, melted
Bacon
Mayo
Dark Rye Bread

We dropped one of those on Japan

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Can't go further than this with Betsy, currently.
You have my gratitude sir, without this I wouldn't have dodged that bullet.

You see, having followed Oni's work for a long time, I'm well aware of what it means to download the earlier versions of his updates (if you want a visual depiction of it, look at The Exorcist and imagine the game in the place of the girl). So, unlike some here, I don't rush things and always wait at the very least a week to try it. This time, reading the comments in this thread, I thought safer to wait even longer. And the eldritch abomination we have to meet before getting to the new girl, if I correctly understood the explanations about it, helped strengthen my resolve.

But here I was, looking at the h in the title of the thread and pretty sure a kind soul posted a few pages ago a link to the 1.5i; I thought the time had come to see what this Betsy usurper (yes, at this point of developing, any girl included before Wanda or Boom-Boom in the game is an usurper) looked like.

Once again, thank you for posting this. It instantly cured me of this ill-guided curiosity. Her boobs look like they belong to a 40-ish woman who never bothered to wear a bra (and wonders why her tits are hanging), she has no curves at all (that or her right hips is attached to her liver instead of her pelvic bone) and the butterfly-shaped bush... ugh. The only good point I see here are the abs and I'm pretty sure they were ripped from Laura' sprite.

After the cataclsymic disaster that was Gwen's design, I think things are clear: Oni lost either his thumbs or any understanding of feminine aesthetics he could have. That or he devised a special strategy against me pirating his game - it's quite flattering, if I think about it. Finally, I'm glad he didn't add Wanda or Boom-Boom: they avoided being butchered...

Last edited:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Oh yeah, I remember reading about that about Claremont. I didn't get into Excalibur as kid. Fetishes aside, it at least sounded interesting. Is it worth going back and reading?

Also, is that when/where Kitty met/got involved with Lockheed? I've always wondered why a story about mutant got involved with magic and an actual dragon.
I enjoyed it, I'm also old enough to have been collecting the first 100+ issues as they were coming out so may be a bit biased :)

Also, IIRC (again, old + senile) Kitty met Lockheed when they first introduced the Brood into the X-Men comics, Lockheed's species was one of the few that hunted the Brood. I think it was also the same issue where 13 year old Kitty tried to seduce and sleep with Colossus. Because why not?

Reactions: sleepingkirby

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I enjoyed it, I'm also old enough to have been collecting the first 100+ issues as they were coming out so may be a bit biased :)

Also, IIRC (again, old + senile) Kitty met Lockheed when they first introduced the Brood into the X-Men comics, Lockheed's species was one of the few that hunted the Brood. I think it was also the same issue where 13 year old Kitty tried to seduce and sleep with Colossus. Because why not?
So kitty was always a metal head, I see, that explains why she needs to eat so many eggs.

Reactions: Epigonid

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
dunno where you live but iceberg lettuce the most flavorless and 'cheapest' is 1.74 usd today as i just bought some.

but sandwiches aside, i sincerely hope Oni adds more of betsy soon, she stops at lifting her top for me...
Southeast Asia, everything here is "cheap", that is until you realize that minimum wage is less than $10/day.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes