rav47

Jan 7, 2022

Content

Ok, this one might be downloadable.

See, I called it, there was a build "i." Might be more. Hopefully not. Btw, just so you guys aren't worried, I have been working on other stuff, I'm well on my way to the next full version, not this month, certainly, but it's in progress. Oh, also this one should add the "Gwen meets Betsy" scene, it was technically in before, but I'd left out the trigger mechanisms. Should work now, and I'll hopefully get that better in subsequent girls.

So, disclaimers out of the way, what does this version contain? It includes Betsy's basic content, including introduction and romantic scenes, basic interactions all over campus, fondling, and hand-related stuff. It does not include BJs, doggy style or front facing sex stuff, etc. If you're able to trigger any of these types of actions, let me know how (they do not have art created yet or completed dialogues, but placeholder versions might be accessible if I didn't firewall them correctly). I also made some changes to how offhand actions work that hopefully won't seem too different just yet, but I believe are for the better.

And sorry again for the delay on this one, I expected to have a lot more done by this point, but if you'd missed it, I had some family medical emergencies starting back in August that constantly limited the time I could spend working. Things have settled down for the past few weeks, the medical situation seems on track for a full recovery, and hopefully I'll be more or less on track for now, but I really appreciate the support and patience you guys have provided over the past several months.
Pick the one that matches your operating system, Windows, Mac, or Linux. There is no official Android version. for those that missed the memo last version, the game's file sizes are now too large for Patreon to host directly, so I've been posting them to Mega, sorry for that inconvenience.

Fixes:
-Many

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Colossus can literally tear through sentinels. Wolverine can tear them to shreds. Storm can freeze them or strike them with lightning. Jubilee? *pew* *pew*. All I'm saying is, whenever she's in a fight, all she does is slow them down until another X-Men, usually Wolverine, comes and does something real. It never feels like she's a real X-Men. It feels like she's there to be the cool 90's kid and she happens to be Chinese. Like, she's not even the token Asian. She's the token 90's kid. I feel like they *had* to make her into a vampire to make her interesting.
On one hand, Jubilee is the kid-character the X-Men kept on to keep them relevant to real kids since everyone else is mid-20's and older (even though all the other kids are off on X-Force). And because teen girls couldn't get enough of Wolverine & vice-verse.

Did Marvel ever address the weird way he collected little girls?

On the other hand, she was the new face of the "I'm terrified of my powers so I'm going to completely gimp myself even in situations where I should be utterly OP as all fuck" character growth story the X-Men were fond of. Like I said many pages ago, she was training in gymnastics for the Olympics, so fit as fuck for a teenager. She also accidentally completely and totally nuked a mansion without even trying in one of her earliest uses of her powers, which is what made her into a glorified sparkler due to her fear of ever doing it again.

The issue with Jubilee is that a good chunk of writers forgot that her ability for total annihilation is on par with Cyclops'. You know, the guy who atomized a mountain in Australia because it was in his way by going all-out. After all these years, she should be a character who cracks-up laughing whenever faced with a hoard of Sentinels.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
On one hand, Jubilee is the kid-character the X-Men kept on to keep them relevant to real kids since everyone else is mid-20's and older (even though all the other kids are off on X-Force). And because teen girls couldn't get enough of Wolverine & vice-verse.
That's a good point. I forgot about that.

That's a good question that I'd like to know the answer to as well.

On the other hand, she was the new face of the "I'm terrified of my powers so I'm going to completely gimp myself even in situations where I should be utterly OP as all fuck" character growth story the X-Men were fond of. Like I said many pages ago, she was training in gymnastics for the Olympics, so fit as fuck for a teenager. She also accidentally completely and totally nuked a mansion without even trying in one of her earliest uses of her powers, which is what made her into a glorified sparkler due to her fear of ever doing it again.
I actually didn't know all of that. I stopped reading X-Men stuff some time in the late 90's. Reading through her wiki, it seems like these were written after I stopped reading American comics so, thank you for the context. All that would have been really interesting to know/to incorporate during those years. Especially in the cartoon where she just kinda fumbled and tripped over things in the first episode.

The issue with Jubilee is that a good chunk of writers forgot that her ability for total annihilation is on par with Cyclops'. You know, the guy who atomized a mountain in Australia because it was in his way by going all-out. After all these years, she should be a character who cracks-up laughing whenever faced with a hoard of Sentinels.
So wait, Jubilee should be as powerful as Cyclops (who, even when not going all out, can punch holes into sentinels), but they forgot about that and ended up making her into a vampire? That almost sounds like someone was like "Okay, the 90's are over. I know! Goth is in these days! Vampire!" Which, ironically, makes Jubilee the perfect 90's kid. >.<

Honestly, thanks for all of that. That makes me want to read her story more, even if the writers forgot how powerful she should be.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
And sorry again for the delay on this one, I expected to have a lot more done by this point, but if you'd missed it, I had some family medical (bullshit) emergencies starting back in August that constantly limited the time I could spend working. Nevermind that I also spent time drawing the one girl no one actually wants and put her in this update anyways because God forbid, the content you really wanted was some ugly fat whore you'd see in your local Walmart or DMV and not anything to have actually been worth the while of making you wait unreasonably long as per usual.
Fixed the last part.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

Just wanted to thank you again. Just found and read through the issue where Jubilee first appeared and she's a lot more interesting than her later appearances that I've read. Thank you very, very much.

Reactions: RiloLaki

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So wait, Jubilee should be as powerful as Cyclops (who, even when not going all out, can punch holes into sentinels), but they forgot about that and ended up making her into a vampire? That almost sounds like someone was like "Okay, the 90's are over. I know! Goth is in these days! Vampire!" Which, ironically, makes Jubilee the perfect 90's kid. >.<
She lost her powers on M-Day when Scarlet Witch went "No More Mutants." They turned her into a vampire much later.

Reactions: sleepingkirby

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Bacon Lettuce and Tomato is always my go to sandwich recipe
(start from the bottom - all deli meats are 2-3 slices each):
Dark Rye Bread base
Dijon mustard
Corned Beef
Pepperoni
Swiss
Turkey
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Pastrami
Pepper Jack
Salami
Yellow mustard
Sourdough Bread slice
Mayo
Bacon
Tomato slices
Pickle slices
Lettuce leaf
Horseradish
Light Rye slice
Russian dressing
Tomato slices
Romaine lettuce leaf
Sharp cheddar
Bacon
Cucumber slices
Ham steak
Sliced Boiled Eggs
Mayo
Potato Bread slice
Ranch dressing
Pickle slices
Radish slices
Lettuce leaf
Cherry Tomato slices
Potato chips
Chicken Breast, pounded flat
Bacon
Mayo
French bread slice
Mayo/mustard mix
Ham
Pepperoni Pizza slice
Turkey
American cheese
Bologna
Pepperoni
Swiss cheese
Pickle slices
Tomato slices
Muenster cheese
Lettuce leaf
Tomato slices
Basic
Lettuce leaf
Brown Mustard
Honey Wheat bread slice
Wasabi
Bacon
Swiss
Pepperoni
Turkey
Colby
Pastrami
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Salami
Smoked Salmon fillet
Pepper Jack
Tomato slices
Sprouts
Pickle slices
Fried egg
Smoked Cheddar, melted
Bacon
Mayo
Dark Rye Bread

Held together with kebab skewers w/Green Olives, sharpened chopsticks w/Green Olives, and/or the Grace of God.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
(start from the bottom - all deli meats are 2-3 slices each):
Dark Rye Bread base
Dijon mustard
Corned Beef
Pepperoni
Swiss
Turkey
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Pastrami
Pepper Jack
Salami
Yellow mustard
Sourdough Bread slice
Mayo
Bacon
Tomato slices
Pickle slices
Lettuce leaf
Horseradish
Light Rye slice
Russian dressing
Tomato slices
Romaine lettuce leaf
Sharp cheddar
Bacon
Cucumber slices
Ham steak
Sliced Boiled Eggs
Mayo
Potato Bread slice
Ranch dressing
Pickle slices
Radish slices
Lettuce leaf
Cherry Tomato slices
Potato chips
Chicken Breast, pounded flat
Bacon
Mayo
French bread slice
Mayo/mustard mix
Ham
Pepperoni Pizza slice
Turkey
American cheese
Bologna
Pepperoni
Swiss cheese
Pickle slices
Tomato slices
Muenster cheese
Lettuce leaf
Tomato slices
Basic
Lettuce leaf
Brown Mustard
Honey Wheat bread slice
Wasabi
Bacon
Swiss
Pepperoni
Turkey
Colby
Pastrami
Provolone
Roast Beef
Cheddar
Salami
Smoked Salmon fillet
Pepper Jack
Tomato slices
Sprouts
Pickle slices
Fried egg
Smoked Cheddar, melted
Bacon
Mayo
Dark Rye Bread

Held together with kebab skewers w/Green Olives, sharpened chopsticks w/Green Olives, and/or the Grace of God.
what Scooby-Doo ass land do you live in?
I can't even afford all those ingredients let alone waste so many at once. Like homers big sub that just rots eventually.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes