sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Morph was literally always non binary, they were born a white blob and shape-shifted to be a boy to fit with society. As they grew older, they resumed their natural white form but they still experiment with a female form during their time with the Exiles.
LOL, I guess those that were whining about Morph being non-binary is an agenda were really the ones that had an agenda...

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
There are political things I agree with, and a lot of stupidity, in this thread. Let's all pretend that I agree with every single one of you, declare victory, and drop it. Sound good?

Reactions: abidinzubizaretta13

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Some part of me felt as a kid that neither Psylocke nor Jubilee being/looking Asian was intentional.
Claremont giving Psylock an asian stripperninja body was pretty weird, but then again he also wrote the brief "Ororo isn't actually african, she's dark skinned with caucasian features - oh, and suddenly in the body of a fourteen-year-old" stuff so it's par for the course. That doesn't even touch on all the "kitty and rachel are totally fucking" Excalibur subtext. Or the Warwolves vore shit. Or the "guy who gets his fondest desire and becomes a musclebabe" thing in Excalibur.

Excalibur was possibly just an outlet for Claremont's fetishes.

Reactions: RiloLaki

Epigonid

Nov 16, 2023
Excalibur was definitely an outlet for Claremont's fetishes.
Speaking about fetish, i can't stop remembering i laughing so hard reading kid cable dating all the stepford Cuckoos like in my mind just go straight dang this writer dude literally just make his fetish into public story lol

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Claremont giving Psylock an asian stripperninja body was pretty weird, but then again he also wrote the brief "Ororo isn't actually african, she's dark skinned with caucasian features - oh, and suddenly in the body of a fourteen-year-old" stuff so it's par for the course. That doesn't even touch on all the "kitty and rachel are totally fucking" Excalibur subtext. Or the Warwolves vore shit. Or the "guy who gets his fondest desire and becomes a musclebabe" thing in Excalibur.

Excalibur was possibly just an outlet for Claremont's fetishes.
Oh yeah, I remember reading about that about Claremont. I didn't get into Excalibur as kid. Fetishes aside, it at least sounded interesting. Is it worth going back and reading?

Also, is that when/where Kitty met/got involved with Lockheed? I've always wondered why a story about mutant got involved with magic and an actual dragon.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes