salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Actually, I'm more interested in Psylocke's ass at the moment. People are saying she should have big booty but most depictions I've seen her in the comics, she doesn't. Cause, you know, ninja. Was wondering where the big booty Psylocke came from.
I do agree with this though, she has long legs, but shes not really bootylicius, psylocke should be lean and its fien as she is right now IMO, fight me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Zepheral

zedd780

May 27, 2020
Hello
can you help me I lost all my Saves, they were corrupted.
Does anyone have a Save of the most recent version thx

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
can we have less discussion about tepid edgy teen political takes and more discussion of rogue's ass
So long as future updates don't emulate the (f)art style of '97, man...I do NOT want to see male characters wearing pink lip gloss like Magneto ever again.

zedd780

May 27, 2020
Time to start a new game then. This game is about journey, you need to appretiate it.
i have appretiate the journey.
the difficult time i have to bring miss Frost on a date ( and the others girls to ). i have play the game till the end of the 1.4e, my save work but no threesomes or the game crash and i don't want to restart the journey from the first day i arrive in shcool. if you could help me i thx you.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Short and oversimplified answer, western style art/artist (which is ironic because Jim Lee is Korean American). Long answer, a lot of 90's artists can't draw Asian faces so they all look the same/similar to the artist's default face, which is usually Caucasian looking. Like look at Jubilee. Like, look at this:
View attachment 3358612
If you had no context, would you think Jubilee is Asian? Any more than Wolverine (Who's obviously not Asian)?
ye that was me being dumb in implying that i grew up having no idea. jubilee being chinese also went over my head lol

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
ye that was me being dumb in implying that i grew up having no idea. jubilee being chinese also went over my head lol
Here's the thing, I am Asian. Ethnically Chinese (Taiwanese, if you want to get specific). Seeing Jubilee as an X-Men when I was a kid made me a little uncomfortable. It always feels like people in the 80's and 90's going "Uh...what do we know about Chinese people? They invented fireworks? Lee is a common last name? Jubilation Lee! And she shoots fireworks!" But the worst part, for me at least, is that her powers never seem to do any damage to sentinels. Like all she can do is annoy them. Some part of me felt as a kid that neither Psylocke nor Jubilee being/looking Asian was intentional.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes