imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
"Oh new update. Let's see if study bug is fixed." NOT!
study bug?

i'm more concerned with how they all suddenly have a key to my locked door, even though i have never given any one a key... even on a new game i restarted just to test...
never mind the whole, they whip yours out but if you try to touch them, never mind undress-them and they don't want too....

Reactions: Rey66119

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That pic actually encapsulates a lot of the problems with TNH, they have a side character whose role it is to tell you that your playing the game wrong by talking down to you about it. Nightcrawler:"Heh, looks like you suck with women because you didn't bow before them and ask permission to make eye contact with her first." The game just has an almost antagonistic attitude towards the player is the feeling I get.
See thats something that pisses me off.
Technically we play as mute characters and theres some slight roleplay with the answers in the game.
But somehow Null feels like an asskissing bitch whie Zero just feels like a horny dumbass.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Here you go. Last played on v0.3a. Should have everything 100% up to that version.
Thanks, dude. The first time I played until the Juggernaut guy came by and knocked Null unconscious. Then he woke up and was so obsessed with checking Rogue that I puked a little, so the story is definitely not for me. I hope the sex scenes are at least good.
Nightcrawler:"Heh, looks like you suck with women because you didn't bow before them and ask permission to make eye contact with her first."
Fr. Most of the answers are either cheesy or bland, and if you want dem sweep points and shorten the overly massive grind, you have to pick the cheesy ones more often than not. And when the MC gets some free willed dialogue, the mf sounds so lame, that it's like the result of allowing the cliché anime protagonist the ability to say "fuck". The game is a true fanfic. And I learned those are no good by age 19. Which, admitedly, is pretty late.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
The game is a true fanfic. And I learned those are no good by age 19. Which, admitedly, is pretty late.
I don't know, 50 Shades of Grey did pretty well as a franchise.
Jokes aside.

if you want dem sweep points and shorten the overly massive grind
If you have then ren'py console turned on. The variable for each character is (case sensitive):
Player
Rogue
Jean
Laura

Their stats are in (again, case sensitive):
.trust
.love
.stamina
.max_stamina

The player also has (again, case sensitive):
.cash
.XP
.stat_points
.ability_points

For example and for those that are new to how to use the ren'py console. Open it and type:
Player.cash
and hit return to get the cash value.
Player.cash=50000
to set the cash to 50000.

There's also .XP_goals, but I don't recommend messing with those as it might mess the game up.

That's how I skipped/lessened the grind.

Maybe I should make a cheat injector for TNH...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know, 50 Shades of Grey did pretty well as a franchise.
Jokes aside.

If you have then ren'py console turned on. The variable for each character is (case sensitive):
Player
Rogue
Jean
Laura

Their stats are in (again, case sensitive):
.trust
.love
.stamina
.max_stamina

The player also has (again, case sensitive):
.cash
.XP
.stat_points
.ability_points

For example and for those that are new to how to use the ren'py console. Open it and type:
Player.cash
and hit return to get the cash value.
Player.cash=50000
to set the cash to 50000.

There's also .XP_goals, but I don't recommend messing with those as it might mess the game up.

That's how I skipped/lessened the grind.

Maybe I should make a cheat injector for TNH...
That's a good idea, really. If they halved all the chat events or at least spread them more throughout the years, and we could get to the sweet buns a bit faster, at least the gameplay would be bearable.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
That's a good idea, really. If they halved all the chat events or at least spread them more throughout the years, and we could get to the sweet buns a bit faster, at least the gameplay would be bearable.
Well, if people want it. Just not today though. I want to get more done my side project. I'll dive into the sources tomorrow or Sunday (UTC+8 here) to see what can be done.

Feb 10, 2020
Throws me off that we have both Zero and Null since I usually used Null as Zero's name before TNH even existed. Probably not the case but I wonder if my old question about what names people used has anything to do with it

Reactions: Hatler and armond

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Throws me off that we have both Zero and Null since I usually used Null as Zero's name before TNH even existed. Probably not the case but I wonder if my old question about what names people used has anything to do with it
Null is a pussy and Zero is a dick.
Now we need a third game were you play an asshole so we may have the trifecta of lewding the girls at the Xavier institute.

Last edited:

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Null is a pussy and Zero is a dick.
Now we need a third game were you play an asshole so we may have the trifecta of lewding the girls at the Xavier institute.
A quick question, I'm not that well versed in US slang (English is not my first language). What is the difference between
being an asshole and
being a dick?

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
A quick question, I'm not that well versed in US slang (English is not my first language). What is the difference between
being an asshole and
being a dick?
Not really a difference. Both are synonymous with being a jerk. You can use either or both to spice up your vocabulary;)

Other examples of similar include: Ass hat, Knob licker, rat bastard, wanker, Salad tosser etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laritas

armond

Apr 26, 2020
being an asshole and
being a dick?
Context matters, in that post calling zero a dick could also be a joke about his character model being a floating dick. It's also a movie reference and potentially a character commentary. Same goes for asshole. You have to read the room as it could be an insult or term of endearment depending on context.

Mar 14, 2018
Don't you fuckers want to add Null Hypothesis to the title of the thread? It's impossible to scroll a single fucking page without reading about it lately. We're already in page 1525 over here while NH doesn't have 300 pages of discussion, go argue about it over there, please.
I'm not trying to be a bitch, but it's extremely annoying to read something about NH like every 5 posts in here.
Please, Fuck off to:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-3c1-ron-chon.138294/

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Don't you fuckers want to add Null Hypothesis to the title of the thread? It's impossible to scroll a single fucking page without reading about it lately. We're already in page 1525 over here while NH doesn't have 300 pages of discussion, go argue about it over there, please.
I'm not trying to be a bitch, but it's extremely annoying to read something about NH like every 5 posts in here.
Please, Fuck off to:
Have tried reading the TNH thread, every other post is a dissertation, it's probably driving all their poster to this superior thread. Edit: I just scanned it. It's also very sweaty and psuedy in there, this thread is superior.

Last edited:

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Please, Fuck off to:
What kind of manners are these?
Do you talk like this to people outside the internet?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Welcome to Xaviers Institute for g̶i̶f̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶i̶v̶i̶d̶u̶a̶l̶s̶ aspiring thieves
Like, to be fair, how would a locked door really stop 2 people with telekinesis or a woman with adamantium claws.

In my game though, the locked door usually stops them. They'll knock and ask before coming in. Well, not Jean or Kitty, but everyone else, usually.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Please, Fuck off to:
If you want to read, go to the library. Here we post memes, hot girls, tier lists, sometimes talk about the RLE and discuss how "awesome" Oni is. While patiently waiting for an update. :whistle::coffee:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes