FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Friendly reminder that Doreen is only for BWC (Big Wolverine Cock).
View attachment 3520874
Nah, look in to it a bit more, she dumped him and her never gets over it, he's more torn up about it than Jean. There is comic (don't remember which issue) when some of the X-men explore Wolverine's mind and find a hidden room with his greatest fantasy, being tied up, whipped and pegged by several women, Squirrel Girl being one of them.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
why do you think Lex Luthor is so angry all the time?
Well, considering how Lex isn't always bald... prolly just another upper class rich twit getting pissy they're being upstaged by a foreigner they can't exploit.

OK, that was a joke, he just has a superiority complex that is permantly upstaged by a superior being who conveniently looks like a human for some bizarre reason. At least the Red Son comic had the decency to make Krypton future Earth so Sovietman looking human made sense (also, Batman wearing an ushanka never gets old). But this tangent is starting to get ridiculous, since it originally started with determining whether cueball heads get more action, nevermind that Xavier can't even feel himself getting it up...

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Jean is the worst girl hands down even with SG now worst cow belongs to Jean. Wouldn't even use her to scrub my body. That and we need more sarcastic options for girls.
I'd defend da queen myself, but she already has a comment for you, fam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Nah, look in to it a bit more, she dumped him and her never gets over it, he's more torn up about it than Jean. There is comic (don't remember which issue) when some of the X-men explore Wolverine's mind and find a hidden room with his greatest fantasy, being tied up, whipped and pegged by several women, Squirrel Girl being one of them.
You mean this one? ;)
1671553199901915.jpg
EDIT: Whoops! Didn't see you attached it to your post. I had this saved to mo computer as well. In fact, I think I posted it in this thread years ago. I agree with what you said, by the way, but I just wanted to make a BWC joke. ;p

Reactions: DJbustnut

Nohhhh

Mar 21, 2024
I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried this but i've been reading through the source code and i've realized that Squirrel girl or Doreen has code that puts her in the game if i edit one line. I imagine that the game will break often but i'm curious how much content is in the game.

Edit 1: If anyone is curious i changed save version from 1510 to 1511 in Scripts.
1712578600705.png

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes