armond

Apr 26, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried this but i've been reading through the source code and i've realized that Squirrel girl or Doreen has code that puts her in the game if i edit one line. I imagine that the game will break often but i'm curious how much content is in the game.
View attachment 3521407
We used to launch monkeys into space, now we launch squirrels into our games

RanTao549

Sep 9, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried this but i've been reading through the source code and i've realized that Squirrel girl or Doreen has code that puts her in the game if i edit one line. I imagine that the game will break often but i'm curious how much content is in the game.

Edit 1: If anyone is curious i changed save version from 1510 to 1511 in Scripts.
View attachment 3521407
Which file did you edit? I've been having the same problem where after this scene plays out, it goes right to the main menu.

Nohhhh

Mar 21, 2024
Which file did you edit? I've been having the same problem where after this scene plays out, it goes right to the main menu.

In script.rpy

1712588784273.png

I Changed " Saveversion = 1510 " to "Saveversion = 1511"

1712588862542.png
The game is programmed in such a way that, If Saveversion < 1510. Doreen has a schedule and actually appears in game.
but, as expected, there is not much content in game for her though. Just Stripping, Handjob and masturbation.

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP FOR YOUR GAME :)

Reactions: Sitara Browen

RanTao549

Sep 9, 2018
In script.rpy

View attachment 3521959

I Changed " Saveversion = 1510 " to "Saveversion = 1511"

View attachment 3521961
The game is programmed in such a way that, If Saveversion < 1510. Doreen has a schedule and actually appears in game.
but, as expected, there is not much content in game for her though. Just Stripping, Handjob and masturbation.

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP FOR YOUR GAME :)
Appreciate it, bro. Now I just have to see if I can apply this to a Mac version, as I am currently stuck on Mac right now with my pc undergoing repairs right now.

Reactions: Nohhhh

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
I thought Lex was always pissy because he wanted to bang Lois and Superman at the same time but refused to admit to himself that he's bi for the alien supercock.
View attachment 3520526
The dude is a billionare that run for president, was on the justice league, and he still angry because he cant get lay, look at steve jobs he got a lot of money but he was chill because he was getting head constantly

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Ew. Why would you name a cereal that?
I had to look it up.

Founded by candy veteran Jeff Rubin in 2006, IT'SUGAR has become one of the largest specialty candy "retailtainers" in the world. with 100 locations throughout the United States and Canada. IT'SUGAR is more than just a candy store - it's an experience. Known for their absurd sugar innovations that celebrate lighthearted rebellion, IT'SUGAR aspires to a future where everyone has access to the pure joy that comes from indulging in a world with fewer rules and more sugar.
At the bottom of their webpage.
© 2024 IT'SUGAR IT’SUGAR is a candy store specializing in innovative sweets, fun novelty gifts, and giant candy. © Copyright 2006-2023 IT'SUGAR® All Rights Reserved
So I guess the answer is, "For the lolz".

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes