GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
The first time.

The first. Fucking. Time. That I up and delete the older version.

And it's this buggy mess.
Trash bin can help you recover deleted items (unless you replaced stuff or permanently deleted it)
Are all these patches just bug fixes?
normally yes. Every version is a bugfix version and occasionally there's new content
Only got 1.5k chief. I'll post 1.51e in a bit. Just been feeling like shit.
:edit for some reason I quoted someone by accident. Edit two: Mega
don't feel like shit, it makes me sad and sad spelled backwards is "das" and das not gud

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The first time.

The first. Fucking. Time. That I up and delete the older version.

And it's this buggy mess.
This might sound groundbreaking but hear me out: Use Prime. It comes with the game itself and the mod built in; furthermore, there're no relevant bugs. Even more; it's naming convention is cool, too.
I fancy myself a proud player of the 1.4 Megatron. I just don't like Betsy or, God forbid, Squatter Girl. Gwen is enough a pain in the ass for me, so the less skinwalkers I have to guard by pp against, the better.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
This might sound groundbreaking but hear me out: Use Prime. It comes with the game itself and the mod built in; furthermore, there're no relevant bugs. Even more; it's naming convention is cool, too.
I fancy myself a proud player of the 1.4 Megatron. I just don't like Betsy or, God forbid, Squatter Girl. Gwen is enough a pain in the ass for me, so the less skinwalkers I have to guard by pp against, the better.
Me too bro, me too, ill wait for the work of prime or dittymyman, i havent played the original game in a long, long time. i just love to speed run the game with all the skills, all the accions and the colognes. i just pick a girl and max her out in one run while i wait for the others to come to me for sex. the only cheat i use is editing the save for 9999999 money. Game plus is a total game changer.

Mar 14, 2018
Look, I know that your modus operandi is to complain. But like, I literally answered this question like a few posts back. Like he typo'ed DoreenX to DorrenX. He forgot the len() around a variable. Yes, those MUST be on purpose. There can be no other explanation. Like, do you think spell check works on variables? IDE's can predict how you're trying to do compare values?
My bad, I actually didn't read your post

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I thought finishing with "how can he even" would be sarcasm enough.
Honestly, if more than 1 person can't tell or it's hard to tell, it wasn't enough. Besides, most of your posts sound just like this. If you never really complain and all posts are meant to sarcastic, that's one thing. But this complaint post sounds just like the ones you've literally gone back and forth with people on with vitriol. So we're all gonna take this as probably not sarcasm.

Besides, hiding one's true intentions with ambiguous sarcasm is the tool of the weak minded. And I'd rather give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not that.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Maybe we can make it an unofficial rule to signal when we're be sarcastic. Or maybe that'd be too complicated (SARCASM).
You say that, but there actually is a RFC made about text and tone on the internet (for the uninitiated, the IETF defines/write the RFC's. The RFC are specs for common web protocols and practices. Like, they wrote and codified TLS, which we're using now for HTTPS and networking protocols. They are the very foundation of the internet.). It was old when I was young. And one of them about tone in written word and how things like sarcasm shouldn't be presumed to be conveyed.
I don't know how many people remember it. I do know most don't follow it nor enforce it. And when people talk about how "the internet is horrible", I always think how it's because people didn't read or follow or enforce the RFC's.

Long story short, there already is a rule established. Probably before a good amount of you were born. And it's codified at the same level as the foundations of the internet.

Reactions: Orieni01

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Trash bin can help you recover deleted items (unless you replaced stuff or permanently deleted it)
I SHIFT+DEL everything. Haven't used the trashcan in years except when a program is supposed to "delete" something but doesn't actually delete it. Just means I'm more cautious about when I choose to delete stuff. Except for now.
I probably have an older build somewhere if you want that. Or if you wait for someone to post 1.51e, it should be a lot better.
I just grabbed the 1.51c somebody posted earlier, it seems to be stable at least. Not bothering again until there's an actual content release (and somebody makes a mod to remove or fix Skuato Girl (seriously, it doesn't even look like Oni's usual artstyle on a curvier figure, she's just fucking hideous))

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes