Exocrine

May 12, 2023
To be fair, getting a fictional girl to go out with you wasn't really set in stone until you wrote some self-insert fanfiction. But now that there's AI, we can go out with pretty much anyone we can imagine. Even if it's Rogue's ass.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
To be fair, getting a fictional girl to go out with you wasn't really set in stone until you wrote some self-insert fanfiction. But now that there's AI, we can go out with pretty much anyone we can imagine. Even if it's Rogue's ass.
You roll a little imagination before bed. Made up the back story in your mind. Sometimes helps put me asleep. Imagine rogue in bed with you or something. It ain't fan fiction if it's in your own mind. Makes me wonder what perfume rogue wears.

Kamperkai1

Jan 9, 2020
You roll a little imagination before bed. Made up the back story in your mind. Sometimes helps put me asleep. Imagine rogue in bed with you or something. It ain't fan fiction if it's in your own mind. Makes me wonder what perfume rogue wears.
Likely something along the lines of some rediculous scent like fresh cornbread

Reactions: Exocrine

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
She tries really hard to be a goth (to the point that Rogue has self-help books in her school locker on 'How to Goth', and her favorite music group is Garbage, so her perfume of choice has to be...Le Labo's "Rose 31". Described as a scent for a "Trash Goblin Goth", Labo 31 "contains notes of spicy cumin" which projects a “...'concert held in someone’s cousin’s basement, there’s no A.C., and the deodorant stopped being effective two hours ago' vibe. With a hint of roses."

1713498405326.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
She tries really hard to be a goth (to the point that Rogue has self-help books in her school locker on 'How to Goth', and her favorite music group is Garbage, so her perfume of choice has to be...Le Labo's "Rose 31". Described as a scent for a "Trash Goblin Goth", Labo 31 "contains notes of spicy cumin" which projects a “...'concert held in someone’s cousin’s basement, there’s no A.C., and the deodorant stopped being effective two hours ago' vibe. With a hint of roses."

View attachment 3554059
Do you like come prepared or somethin

• Haha
Reactions: RiloLaki and armond
Jun 15, 2018
I really wanted to know how many % of the Oni audience liked SG the way it was, because here I didn't see anyone who thought it was cool. Whether it's her face or her body, everyone I saw here complained about her.
So, I don't know if on Discord or Patreon it has been widely approved, as I'm not seeing any word about him changing it in any way. In any post did he say something about the players' opinion about SG?
Idk what the thought process is. "Let's add in a grossly unattractive girl while updating the main star of the year. Btw I'll reduce both art quality as I'm doing them a favor by adding 2 girls in a year LOL".

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

View attachment 3554059
You know, if Rogue wasn't a sweet girl, I can imagine her being a Devil tier tease with guys, fully knowing they'd be sent straight to the lobby if they touch her. Like "Oops, my towel fell off, how clumsy of me! Do you mind picking it for me and, why not, helping me put it back? Make sure it's reaaaaally tight". Type of thing. Like she gets off by ultra mega blue balling dangerously hormoned guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armond

Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 3554059
Her pussy looks a little suss

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
And you know why Rogue & Scott did all these things together? Because, and I want you to read this very carefully and to fully understand this:

Scott and Jean were not dating.

:eek:

Jean, being the Head Cheerleader, was dating some OC (Duncan? Donald? I can't recall his name) who was captain of the football team (because high school stereotype!). Even after they were outed as mutants at the end of Season 2/start of Season 3 which lead to Jean's break-up with OC-McUnimportantFace, Scott and Jean were still not dating. Even after the outing they weren't dating. Hell, for a good chunk of the series Jean disliked Scott.

There was no love triangle except in your mind.

And yes, the show writers DID cater to the shippers on that final season episode I mentioned previously. The writers have come out to admit this in post-series interviews at conventions that the only reason the Rogue/Gambit episode happened in Season 4 is because the shippers refused to shut-up about it. Otherwise they had absolutely no interest in pairing Rogue with Gambit.

If any of your follow-up replies are of the "but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle" variety yet again then I'm going to figure-out how the ignore system works.
but but scott and rogue did this and why not gambit love triangle... Did that work?

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes