Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Any quality art (this means anything, clothing, sprite variants, etc.) supplied to me I will gladly add and accredit. I do want to point out that sprite changes are cumbersome because all the clothing needs to be redrawn along with the change.
Guys, start sending art assets to Ditty immediately. We need to get this megaproject going.

Reactions: Bekai7

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Dittymyman

The people have spoken. We would all like a "bigger tits" options for the girls, please. (And in my case, mega big -- please.)
Speak for yourself we want bigger (or smaller depending on preferences) ass

My drawing skills are on the level of first grade stick figures so someone else must do the daunting task of drawing it

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
That's why I said ALL body types. Big ass. Smaller ass. Huge tits. Smaller tits. Extremely toned bodies. Power Girl muscular bodies. Anyone who has the drawing skills to make it happen, must make it happen immediately and send it to Ditty. He said he's willing to implement it into the game, so someone out there should be able to draw it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That's why I said ALL body types. Big ass. Smaller ass. Huge tits. Smaller tits. Extremely toned bodies. Power Girl muscular bodies. Anyone who has the drawing skills to make it happen, must make it happen immediately and send it to Ditty. He said he's willing to implement it into the game, so someone out there should be able to draw it.
Stop being annoying and requesting shit if you yourself arent willing to put in the work.
Go learn how to draw and send him the sprites if youre so eager, its really damn easy to bother others to do shit for you.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 3573335
Kill it, kill it with fire

No but seriously i'm very disappointed in Oni for implementing this dogshit design despite us the "fans" wanting or rather pleaded for a Doreen redesign
But why did he add her in the first place? He didn't even fully finish Betsy before adding yet another character in
remember when that design was an april fool's joke?
Pepperidge farm remembers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Oh so THAT squirrel girl is official now? Well, the game has a feature to eject what you don't like and people finally have a use for that button now if you liked everything else. Also shouldn't betsy be finished before starting someone new? I'm not a game dev so maybe working on them simultaneously is easier

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes