Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Yeah we know that. But a time jump could be used anyway while still having another running series based on the past/current day. It happens all the time.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
i didnt mean a time jump, i meant using her image as a base, or if they had done a live action one, at that time... like when they both did the movie The Craft they portayed teenagers...
just like the cartoon was.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
if they were to do it now...
syndey sweeny with dark hair - Rogue if she could do the accent, gwenpool if not.

whom else, and for which character?

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
starts out fun but then turns into a headache as ur unable to enter a room or anything without a chick popping up. Would also be nice if there was some sort of story. You just enter this place with a power.. and thats it.

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine and Cidus

armond

Apr 26, 2020
starts out fun but then turns into a headache as ur unable to enter a room or anything without a chick popping up. Would also be nice if there was some sort of story. You just enter this place with a power.. and thats it.
You know you're allowed to be rude or mean to them when they pop up, you can tell them to fuck off. It's a nice feature.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
does it do something?
when playing a game plus i use colognes to force them to do something they dont want. it usually doesnt take me more than 2 days to fuck them. i learn that every time you do something new they get points, with that and the gifts its quite easy to max them out.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
1714337117991.png

aparently you can interact with emma on the podium. well she can masturbate when she is teaching a class... i wish i could telekinesis fuck her or play with her toys...

Reactions: cannavaro99
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes