salscou

Apr 14, 2020
If the girls get on (very) well with each other, you might get a call like this from time to time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you can join in or refuse.
(if you don't refuse they will always notice you when you come into the room).

If you refuse but then go anyway, you might see something like this:
You can also just run into them going at it on rare ocassions.
Its easier in the Prime mod once you get Kitty's perk so you can know where every girl is, chances are that if they are in a room together, they are lezzing out.
*imagines the amount of hours it would take to trigger this event with literally any girl and Jean (without cheating)*

I havent checked the actual stats, but i think its implied through dialogue that Jean is horny over Laura.
jean is horny for female wolverine.jpg jean is horny for female wolverine 2.jpg

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Its easier in the Prime mod once you get Kitty's perk so you can know where every girl is, chances are that if they are in a room together, they are lezzing out.

I havent checked the actual stats, but i think its implied through dialogue that Jean is horny over Laura.
View attachment 3614487 View attachment 3614488
She says the same stuff with other girls.
I don't blame the bitch, tho.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

View attachment 3614487 View attachment 3614488
Any character will do this over any other character if they have enough "friendship" over each other. It's not dialogue that's unique to Jean and Laura.
Code:
./script Sex.rpy:4432:                        ch_j "Oh, you'd like to watch me and [Partner.Name]?. . ."
But to answer PrincessBitchJean 's concern, it's pretty quick if you do threesomes or datenights with more than one character:

Code:
./script DateNight.rpy:2640:                        $ Girl.GLG(Previous,1000,3,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2641:                        $ Previous.GLG(Girl,1000,2,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2694:                        $ Girl.GLG(Previous,1000,3,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2695:                        $ Previous.GLG(Girl,1000,2,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2755:                        $ Girl.GLG(Previous,1000,2,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2756:                        $ Previous.GLG(Girl,1000,1,1)
Not saying it will or won't take hours as I don't know, but SLDR's cheat function doesn't make the girls like each other any faster. And every playthrough I've done so far, they just started lezzing it up on their own without me asking. But then, whenever someone barges in when I'm having sex with one character, I have them take care of that character instead myself so maybe that has something to do with it.

Reactions: FriendlessPanda

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Imagine being bad at the "souls" series. I grew up on Monster Hunter the timings for rolls is piss easy as are the games.
uhhh rogue's green panties look the best on her ass. Makes it look bigger than it really is.
I love the souls games but people hype up their difficulty way too much, mechanically they're actually very simple games.

They're not nearly as hard as, say, my penis when looking at Rogue's butt.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Imagine being bad at the "souls" series. I grew up on Monster Hunter the timings for rolls is piss easy as are the games.
uhhh rogue's green panties look the best on her ass. Makes it look bigger than it really is.
I think people just get builds entirely wrong, normal progression is a breeze, just holding up a shield breaks the game.
Kinda like how disregarding Jean's wishes breaks her.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
*notices Fem Zero*

*Vietnam flashback begins*
Nah, fam. You don't get it. The girls aren't having lesbo with femzero. If you look closely, you'll realize Emma is just devouring her avocado to keep those bazongas straight until 30. Jean took her clothes off because the avocado juice splashes on her due to the intensity of Emma's munching.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
*notices Fem Zero*

*Vietnam flashback begins*
It's interesting how different the experiences of playing Fem Zero can be.
For some (you) it's a traumatic experience to progress.
For others (me), it's a relaxing process.

In my current round, I'm taking a particularly relaxed approach and even taking a lot of extra time to get close to the girls.

But at some point they fall all over you.

Here, for example, Laura. The only thing I did with her was kissing. I was even particularly restrained with her. Laura can be a wild beast when she lets her animal instincts out of the cage.

This is also demonstrated in this encounter. All of a sudden she stands in front of the door and smears her pussy juice all over my face.
I don't know if this is what she had in mind. She looks a bit worn out at the end.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

In my current round, I'm taking a particularly relaxed approach and even taking a lot of extra time to get close to the girls.

But at some point they fall all over you.

Here, for example, Laura. The only thing I did with her was kissing. I was even particularly restrained with her. Laura can be a wild beast when she lets her animal instincts out of the cage.

This is also demonstrated in this encounter. All of a sudden she stands in front of the door and smears her pussy juice all over my face.
I don't know if this is what she had in mind. She looks a bit worn out at the end.
Bro, day 54 without cheat skipping? Bitches might be grown senile and mistaken you for a man by this point.

Hentaico

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a way to make it similar when playing as a guy? Maybe a mod to change the difficult?
I would like it to be a little more realistic, and not "the girls have just met you, but in less than a week they will be deepthroating you"

Also, I hate how fast you are forced to meet every single character. Dude! Give me some time!

Last edited:

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
BBL Drizzy.png
I'm going with a green penis on this run since going with either black or white isn't entirely accurate to the role that I'm trying to play.

Is there a way to make it similar when playing as a guy? Maybe a mod to change the difficult?
I would like it to be a little more realistic, and not "the girls have just met you, but in less of a week they will be deepthroating you"

Also, I hate how fast you are forced to meet every single character. Dude! Give me some time!
Prime.

I should probably mention that Prime, the modder, is waiting for Psylocke (and I guess Squirrel Girl) to be fully implemented before updating his mod, so is the latest RLE version that you can go with the mod installed.

Last edited:

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I would like it to be a little more realistic, and not "the girls have just met you, but in less of a week they will be deepthroating you"

As PrincessBitchJean says: The Prime Mod.

To be honest, the Prime Mod is the only really up-to-date mod at the moment. At least the most up-to-date mod.

It adds some great feature to the game and changes a few mechanics.

A detailed description of the mod and direct download links of Prime itself can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

The mod is still on the stable version of 1.4e. Prime does not want to deal with the new version until Oni has finished the two new girls. (Oni's coding skills are probably not the best and Prime likes his hair (doesn't want to pull it out every few weeks in annoyance)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentaico
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes