View attachment 3829275
View attachment 3829214
View attachment 3829222 View attachment 3829215
View attachment 3829223
View attachment 3829224
View attachment 3829225
View attachment 3829226
View attachment 3829230

As you can see I was there, During the golden age!!!

This is what should have been added in the new updates NOT FUCKING UGLY SQUERL!!
This is what everyone wants. Oni is blind but i Still have old mods and builds.
IF you guys are interested I can Share my treasure.

Here let me show you more.
For example the plug option was a mod here as well and it was copied by Oni, Only not to inculde the Plug button LoL.

View attachment 3829239
View attachment 3829241
View attachment 3829242
View attachment 3829243
View attachment 3829245
View attachment 3829246
Funny how the lazy bastard only took this and not the rest only to not Put a Plug button and you have to manually go into hotdoggin to do it -_-'
Same with Ring Gag and Ballgag
View attachment 3829247
View attachment 3829248

View attachment 3829249
View attachment 3829250
View attachment 3829252
View attachment 3829254

Over the phone you had a dedicated option to ask her to present the plug as a submissive option.
View attachment 3829259

All of them could get plugged and Gagged
View attachment 3829262
View attachment 3829263
You had a dedicated option for plug in general as you can see
View attachment 3829264

View attachment 3829265

So yeah, if you guys wonder why it makes me soo sad with the squerl girl update and the kinda passable update for Betsy now you know. Mods did everyone justince now its a ghost town. At least I saved them.

If you guys want i can upload them for you guys.
So you too can be sad and lement on what we could have had ...

Fuck you Oni you faggot. You had 1 job ,1 FUCKING JOB
Download?

Kakimito

Jan 25, 2022
Ok, when Laura was added I simply ignored her. But now when Doreen was added... I really hope "put that bitch into your pocket black hole" Xavier button really worked. She is not just ugly as plague but also follows you wherever you are. I was as mean as it possible to her but she still tries get my attention... So do you guys have any ideas how to make this button work? Otherwise I guess I'll have to drop the game till Oni fixes it or removes Doreen from existence...

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok, when Laura was added I simply ignored her. But now when Doreen was added... I really hope "but that bitch into your pocket black hole" Xavier button really worked. She is not just ugly as plague but also follows you wherever you are. I was as mean as it possible to her but she still tries get my attention... So do you guys have any ideas how to make this button work? Otherwise I guess I'll have to drop the game till Oni fixes it or removes Doreen from existence...
What do you have against the claws girl, man?

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Guys, if you don't want to enjoy Doreen then don't go later to the Attic after Storm mentions some noises there.
There will be an extra "Go to Attic" button lingering in your own room, but that should still be a fair trade in the long run for never ever seeing her again.
This way, her character icon will also still be missing compared to Xavier's time-limited ban later.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I almost never fuck Jean in any of my runs. I almost never see anyone (save for Jubilee and maybe Rogue) if I never talk to them. Sometimes I never bother with Emma and ladyfingers either and we never interact if that happens.

I think I can even forego Rogue's ass if it's just one time.
You, sir, have just forgone any ray of light and hope life could've given you. Ever. Retroactively, too. 'Cause fuck it.
Mf.

Goomoonryong9

Nov 25, 2022
This should be the Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/
I was checking that, all of these outfits are lacking a version for a different sex pose, like missionary for Rogue or Doggy for Kitty. So they'd work properly only for the standing variation. I could create other versions for the other poses with AI, but that would take a lot of time, so not happening.
I will add the goth Laura outfit though, that one has all the poses, and I'll see about some more options for the buttplug

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Best news I've heard all week.
be30da0c7613e4692108a88fdd6f859664fdff20_hq.gif
The point was that any girl (except Jubilee) could probably be ignored if you just don't interact with them. I'm testing it now to see if that holds true. That's the beauty of this game. I can play it one way, then switch gears the very next day in the same run.

And even then, I can keep Jubilee at bay with those test tube samples. I can make it so that it never gets to Resident Evil levels of fuckery with these women. I wanna see how far I can push them before they go over the edge. It was pretty hot to be honest.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I was checking that, all of these outfits are lacking a version for a different sex pose, like missionary for Rogue or Doggy for Kitty. So they'd work properly only for the standing variation. I could create other versions for the other poses with AI, but that would take a lot of time, so not happening.
I will add the goth Laura outfit though, that one has all the poses, and I'll see about some more options for the buttplug
What about Laura's alice costume?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
And now its time to go back to the edge save because I've managed to tip her over.
View attachment 3832235
The question is, how long would it take to get all these girls to go feral on me by only having them dance and jerk off to them? Or how long would it take by using only the most suggestive dialogue -- but not doing anything too physical with them? The longer I can draw the edge out (while still keeping things hot), the better this run gets. In my last run, I managed to lower Storm's love to zero somehow (it was probably a glitch) so that nut was a lot tougher to crack than it was before. I didn't use the edge route on her because that would've taken too long.
You can go a while since I've done that on multiple playthroughs. Just buttjobs, TJ's, bjs hjs etc. I mean when they ask you to be their bf you can just forego sex all together.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Exocrine

Dastandyquadmire

Jun 2, 2024
So found this game very interested in playing it but the background is black no matter what. Tired pulling it here and then tired a few other sources. I'm on android so running it through joiplay. I even found a few Android specfic versions same issue just a black screen. Any fixes?

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
The hunt in this game is almost better than the meal.
That is in essence the best part of trainer/corruption games and why I'm not a fan of Hypno. Actually grinding down resistance and seeing how the heroine reacts is like sipping a fine wine. Date, kissing, petting, heavy petting, oral, then sex and finally exhibition scenes outside. Despite there being 8 heroines in the game I never get bored of this because of the reactions the girls have to this formula.
Things like Hypno that skip this training process is like buying steak from the supermarket instead of hunting it yourself, you take out all the challenge that makes it worthwhile.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So found this game very interested in playing it but the background is black no matter what. Tired pulling it here and then tired a few other sources. I'm on android so running it through joiplay. I even found a few Android specfic versions same issue just a black screen. Any fixes?
Joiplay is shit. Stop using it. There's an unofficial android build to this game & it's fine.

Reactions: Exocrine
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes