Dastandyquadmire

Jun 2, 2024
Joiplay is shit. Stop using it. There's an unofficial android build to this game & it's fine.
Yeah I tired the android version like I said still same issue a black background for the entire game. I tired a few different sources. As for the joiplay comment don't care it works great for what I use it for. I don't have a working computer my phone is all I can afford being on disability and it allows me to play a lot of games I wouldn't be able to play otherwise

Dastandyquadmire

Jun 2, 2024
From what I know of past issues try playing a while and see if anything renders. I'm not too sure I only used joiplays once but got the android builds to work. Your best bet is to Google it and see what you can dig up.
Yeah that was from the latest unofficial android build. I get the same on joiplay for it as well. Googling it comes up wierd since the name it pulls a bunch of roguelike games for me

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Even with addiction mechanic (if you're not using primes mod) you can stop bothering with all gals and they'd leave ya alone all together oddly enough. The only gal you can't avoid is jubes. She hungers.
I haven't tried, but I think that if you raise Jubes' resistance and lower your addictiveness, she can go permanently without your touch.

silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, upload them, I'll see if I can add at least some of them.
1721079136992.png
Here for you and for All. I hope you can put these to good use

Here for all of you. Have fun all!!!
1. Link is Extra Mods
2. Link is Bondage Kitty Game and It does have some of the same mods
3. Link is Laura Costume and bondage mods

2,3 Links are similar but they have difference in choice and some stuff.
So do try both of em and see for youself.

Have fun everyone. you better worship me as a GOD hehe
I deliver better content now then Oni, what a time to be alive haha!

aakantor

May 20, 2024
Does anyone know if Oni has said anything on his social networks? It has been more than a month since it has released updates.

This brings back bad memories ahem "Alice Awakening"

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Seeing Storm trying to look and act like a teenager when she's in her early 30's is just...wrong. She's probably staring at those CD's wondering what they are and having to be explained that the 8-track is outdated tech (yes, that is a double entendre). Keep Storm a MILF!!
View attachment 3835348
The artist clearly ment for Ororo to be the same age as Rogue and Wanda in the pic...

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes