DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
Okay, let’s use your examples. Terraria and Minecraft offer a lot of variety in gameplay and character progression. You can explore new 'worlds,' and there’s a ton of creativity and tools for players to experiment with. RL-E, even though it’s made by one person just like Minecraft, doesn’t come close in terms of creativity. The Sims is a different league; here, we create our own 'storylines' for our characters, build houses, dress up the 'dolls,' develop their careers, and even become degenerates, with full freedom despite the PEGI 6 rating. GTA Online is a flop, a spit in the face of fans, but it still has a lot of content, and if you like cars, you can always buy something cool as a reward. RL-E, despite being in development for many years, has nothing interesting; it's not worth going back to this game and trying to play differently or pursuing more NPCs because the path is always the same.
Bro those games are made by armies of highly talented professionals to be sold as a product for the masses, Oni is just some guy that barely knows how to do digital art, and his game is designed for a quick wank and nothing more. Similar to how games used to be back in the flash era.

Compare his work to NullHypothesis instead, that game looks "better" at a first glance, but it's worked on by 12 different people and after almost 2 years it only has... 1 chapter and a handful of sex poses to show for all that work, so yeah that probably is not going anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like defending Oni because he can definitely do a lot better and has been releasing shit lately. But your complaints are borderline retarded

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I think that image that leathermax posted of Greedent's face on Emma body broke 'em a bit. I mean, shit. I like to think that I have relatively thick skin towards Faces of Death and Rotten.com type of stuff since I'm the one who brings up A Serbian Film on occasion, and even I'm grosses out by that edit, so I kinda can't blame 'em for being delusional as a symptom of seeing so cruel and unusual.

Humalien: We're all in this together. We're here to help and support each other through these trying times. Everything will be alright. You can cry if you have to. You have our support.

...But with that said, Exocrine giving you an angry reaction doesn't count. Just ignore and move on.
As much as I'd like to have that merit, the edit was made by someone else who posted it before me, but I forgor who it was.
In any case, what the fuck is wrong with pro Greedent peeps saying she's just "overweight"? Ffs, she's all the wrong things with drawing art minus being fat. That thing is wrong in every aspect.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Bro those games are made by armies of highly talented professionals to be sold as a product for the masses, Oni is just some guy that barely knows how to do digital art, and his game is designed for a quick wank and nothing more. Similar to how games used to be back in the flash era.

Compare his work to NullHypothesis instead, that game looks "better" at a first glance, but it's worked on by 12 different people and after almost 2 years it only has... 1 chapter and a handful of sex poses to show for all that work, so yeah that probably is not going anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like defending Oni because he can definitely do a lot better and has been releasing shit lately. But your complaints are borderline retarded
Minecraft was also made by just one person. Right now, NH already has more content (even though it’s just one chapter), and it even has a more developed erotic system. The only downside is that there are fewer characters. You yourselves say that the latest NPCs after Gwen are terrible… so, what good has happened to RL-E over the years? Probably nothing. I think it’s mostly sentimentality speaking for you. It’s like going onto the Super Deepthroat game forum and saying that their modding ambitions are pointless because the author has been 'dead' for 12 years. I understand your frustration, but the facts are clear: RL-E is outdated, the grinding is boring, and the scenes are repetitive. The early characters are just copies of each other with changed skins. The graphics aren't bad, but the resolution is hard on the eyes.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
If someone doesn't like her, they don't have to play as her; if someone doesn't mind the extra pounds, then there's a character for them. I know this forum isn't Netflix and there's no equality here, but you could lighten up and just ignore the character if you don't like her.
I've done runs with and without the girls I was ignoring. When I ignored them, no one ever bothered me except for Jubilee. And even then the worst she'll do is ask for serum. Hand it over and let her leave. Or you can make out with her and then end it once she's had her fill. It never goes beyond that.

RogothePogo

Sep 2, 2021
I may be missing out on something here. What does it mean when the girls portraits appear under the clock on the top right?
I did get the 'shrink' tasks to make more money but even that's slow going doing it each morning.
Is it always possible to get a girl back on track if you mess up somewhere?
I 'whipped it out' for one girl and she sort of liked it as the only stat I seemed to lose was the 'love' one...but I'm fine with that as long as she'll obey...lol
the small pictures under the clock tell you what girls are where you are, if theyre there in the shower that means if you shower then theyll come in and catch you

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes