Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Cenobites?
Unless its to kick their ass back to their dimension, i dont want them anywhere near the harem.
Those movies painted the wrong picture. Cenobites aren't evil, in the book they act nothing like the movies. The one guy was just a degen and demanded to be ripped apart cos he was a perv no really.

Off topic uhh kittys kitty-kat & rogues booty, Emma's udders.

Last edited:

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
What are you talking about? Most of us shit on the game even if we like it lmao.
Wait what?
Have you missed the part where weve been taking the piss out of oni for years?
There is no cult in here, except the Esoteric Order of the Eldritch Abomination (aka Squirrel Girl) whose members are few in this area, thank the gods of good taste (if you want to visit them, search for Innsmouth - I mean, their dedicated topic - somewhere in the off-topic subforum).

On the contrary, a lot of people here spit in Oni's face, mainly because they feel this game has (had?) a great potential but its dev is wasting it.
1) Either because of his lazyness or being totally unable to organize, Oni just can't stick to his own fucking schedule and keeps making excuses for missed updates.
2) Oni rejected any offer of help, including free ones, despite being obviously overwhelmed and tragically unskilled in coding.
3) For a long time, the art was his strong point but it's been declining for a few years - almost everybody agrees the last two girls are failures and some of us think problems started one step before, with Gwen.
4) Overall, Oni is incredibly disrespectful of his fandom, milking it over and over without listening to anybody and deliberatly acting against its choices (Jean and the eldritch abomination being the most obvious examples of this).

So, unless you're taking seriously the "angry-like" war some people are playing, I don't get what could have make you think this topic was a den for delusional fans of Oni. :LOL:
When I said that I preferred the (forbidden name) mod, even though it’s now a completely separate game based on RLE, I was swarmed by Giga Chads who ridiculed and insulted me so much that the admin ended up deleting the entire thread… so yes, there are still some psycho fans here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
yup, just had my first 3-way with Rogue and Kitty....now who should I add to the main action next? A Storm and Emma 3-way would be interesting...Emma is sort of getting there, but Storm I'm finding hard to read even though she game me an unasked for BJ in the movies

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
What are you on about?
I think that image that leathermax posted of Greedent's face on Emma body broke 'em a bit. I mean, shit. I like to think that I have relatively thick skin towards Faces of Death and Rotten.com type of stuff since I'm the one who brings up A Serbian Film on occasion, but even I'm grosses out by that edit, so I kinda can't blame 'em for being delusional as a symptom of seeing something so cruel and unusual.

Humalien: We're all in this together. We're here to help and support each other through these trying times. Everything will be alright. You can cry if you have to. You have our support.

...But with that said, Exocrine giving you an angry reaction doesn't count. Just ignore and move on.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
When I said that I preferred the (forbidden name) mod, even though it’s now a completely separate game based on RLE, I was swarmed by Giga Chads who ridiculed and insulted me so much that the admin ended up deleting the entire thread… so yes, there are still some psycho fans here.
We ridiculed your point about the story, you dumbass.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
I think that image that leathermax posted of Greedent's face on Emma body broke 'em a bit. I mean, shit. I like to think that I have relatively thick skin towards Faces of Death and Rotten.com type of stuff since I'm the one who brings up A Serbian Film on occasion, and even I'm grosses out by that edit, so I kinda can't blame 'em for being delusional as a symptom of seeing so cruel and unusual.

Humalien: We're all in this together. We're here to help and support each other through these trying times. Everything will be alright. You can cry if you have to. You have our support.

...But with that said, Exocrine giving you an angry reaction doesn't count. Just ignore and move on.
Easy xd It's not so easy to break me. I've been on the internet for 15 years… I've seen a lot. I just wanted to prove my point.

We ridiculed your point about the story, you dumbass.
What a constructive criticism.

Setting aside the nonsense…
Am I the only one who isn’t bothered by Squirrel Girl as an overweight heroine? I mean, everyone has different beauty preferences, just as the game offers both anal and standard sex as prescribed by God… it also provides various female NPCs to choose from, and that's fine by me. If someone doesn't like her, they don't have to play as her; if someone doesn't mind the extra pounds, then there's a character for them. I know this forum isn't Netflix and there's no equality here, but you could lighten up and just ignore the character if you don't like her.

Reactions: Exocrine

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
You were bitching about the lack of story in a sandbox game compared to null hypothesis, thats a stupid fucking opinion and completely missing the point of what a sandbox is.
I understand what sandboxes are. There are ones like Gothic 1 and 2, which have open worlds and great storylines, but there are also ones like Gothic 3, which has no story at all and is just about running around and killing monsters on the map. Diablo 1 was okay, it didn’t have a deep story, but the atmosphere, hordes of monsters, and rewards were satisfying enough to overlook the lack of plot. Diablo II is a masterpiece because it built on what came before and added more story. RL-E has nothing of Diablo 1's qualities other than the lack of a story... Here, it’s the same repetitive gameplay. The 'rewards' are identical, only the character skins change. I don’t know if you’re aware, but NH even added preferences, so each woman has different tastes. Here, every woman is just a copy of the previous one, with Emme and Jean being a bit, bit harder to 'break through' ( like a bullet sponge, so to speak ). .

Last edited:

DBongus

Jun 13, 2017
I understand what sandboxes are. There are ones like Gothic 1 and 2
Gothic 1/2 are not sandbox games what the fuck are you talking about? They are story games with a beginning, middle and end.
A sandbox game is something like Terraria, Minecraft, Sims, GTA online, etc. Shit you just play endlessly until you get bored of it
You are confusing open world games that have sandbox elements, you have no clue what you are talking about

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Gothic 1/2 are not sandbox games what the fuck are you talking about? They are story games with a beginning, middle and end.
A sandbox game is something like Terraria, Minecraft, Sims, GTA online, etc. Shit you just play endlessly until you get bored of it
You are confusing open world games that have sandbox elements, you have no clue what you are talking about
Okay, let’s use your examples. Terraria and Minecraft offer a lot of variety in gameplay and character progression. You can explore new 'worlds,' and there’s a ton of creativity and tools for players to experiment with. RL-E, even though it’s made by one person just like Minecraft, doesn’t come close in terms of creativity. The Sims is a different league; here, we create our own 'storylines' for our characters, build houses, dress up the 'dolls,' develop their careers, and even become degenerates, with full freedom despite the PEGI 6 rating. GTA Online is a flop, a spit in the face of fans, but it still has a lot of content, and if you like cars, you can always buy something cool as a reward. RL-E, despite being in development for many years, has nothing interesting; it's not worth going back to this game and trying to play differently or pursuing more NPCs because the path is always the same.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes