jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
So, what level can people like Rogue get to? I see that I now have her at lvl2 (same for me) and the teacher in white (sorry can't remember her name) almost immediately went to lvl2 after the mutual masturbation in the classroom.
Seems to me that money is a HUGE part of this game and it's very slow to come in. Apart from the cheats, is there a good way to gain more cash to buy presents and take the girls out on dates?
the more you level up the more money you get as a stipend. also Xavier will eventually give you a repeatable job that can earn you money when you do it. max lvl i believe is 10. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Can someone describe in 4-6 words what each character stat does? I don't fully understand their relationships, e.g., Jean has 100% attachment but 15% love. How? and why am I leveling up my character and others? What does learning do versus training in the Danger Room?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Can someone describe in 4-6 words what each character stat does? I don't fully understand their relationships, e.g., Jean has 100% attachment but 15% love. How? and why am I leveling up my character and others? What does learning do versus training in the Danger Room?
Jean is unique, she wont raise love until you max out her obedience because shes a stubborn bitch, once you max out obedience, the extra points turn into love.
jean's new intro.jpg

Red death 58

Nov 7, 2020
I do wish we could sneak around with the other girls a bit more. Even if Laura can smell them on us. We can early on, but they'll always figure it out even if we're secretive about it. Oh well.
Too bad this game’s coding is smashed potatoes and spaghetti combo else I would’ve added the feature myself. I’ve always wanted the game to add more clothes and custom slots, but… not this decade I guess.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
the more you level up the more money you get as a stipend. also Xavier will eventually give you a repeatable job that can earn you money when you do it. max lvl i believe is 10. I could be wrong though.
I may be missing out on something here. What does it mean when the girls portraits appear under the clock on the top right?
I did get the 'shrink' tasks to make more money but even that's slow going doing it each morning.
Is it always possible to get a girl back on track if you mess up somewhere?
I 'whipped it out' for one girl and she sort of liked it as the only stat I seemed to lose was the 'love' one...but I'm fine with that as long as she'll obey...lol

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
So, what level can people like Rogue get to? I see that I now have her at lvl2 (same for me) and the teacher in white (sorry can't remember her name) almost immediately went to lvl2 after the mutual masturbation in the classroom.
Seems to me that money is a HUGE part of this game and it's very slow to come in. Apart from the cheats, is there a good way to gain more cash to buy presents and take the girls out on dates?
I don't use money much but if you want to make a quick buck, first, befriend kitty. Then, go to xavier office at night and have her search the safe. It's 500 bucks per week.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Had some fun with tweaking girls' dialogue last night View attachment 3864503 View attachment 3864505 View attachment 3864506
I guess those girls werent as demanding as the X-harem, or else Tony wouldnt have much time left to run his company and the Avengers at the same time.
I may be missing out on something here. What does it mean when the girls portraits appear under the clock on the top right?
The means they are also present in the room bot not on-screen.

[/QUOTE]
I 'whipped it out' for one girl and she sort of liked it as the only stat I seemed to lose was the 'love' one...but I'm fine with that as long as she'll obey...lol
[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, at worst the girls will be pissed off for a couple of days and then they will go back to normal.
Like, you can be in max love, gottens the "i love you, bodyless green guy!" event, then cheat on them the following morning and get caught, break up, and after a couple of days they will be back to normal.
Beware though that if you lower love too much, they will start leaving the rooms as soon as you enter until their stats normalize.

Reactions: leathermax

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
I had public sex with Rogue during class. No one reacted except the students and Ororo.
Then I tried to do the same with Jean and suddenly found myself in Xavier's office.
Why did nothing happen with Rogue, but Xavier intervenes with Jean? Or does he do it randomly?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I had public sex with Rogue during class. No one reacted except the students and Ororo.
Then I tried to do the same with Jean and suddenly found myself in Xavier's office.
Why did nothing happen with Rogue, but Xavier intervenes with Jean? Or does he do it randomly?
It's random depending on time of day. Dunno if location matters, since it occurs everywhere. I know Xavier doesn't give a shit at nighttime

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
It's random depending on time of day. Dunno if location matters, since it occurs everywhere. I know Xavier doesn't give a shit at nighttime
At night, it's no fun. It would be great if they could handle me in front of everyone during classes or in the Danger Room. I also unlocked exhibitionism for Rogue :D

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I guess those girls werent as demanding as the X-harem, or else Tony wouldnt have much time left to run his company and the Avengers at the same time.

The means they are also present in the room bot not on-screen.
[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, at worst the girls will be pissed off for a couple of days and then they will go back to normal.
Like, you can be in max love, gottens the "i love you, bodyless green guy!" event, then cheat on them the following morning and get caught, break up, and after a couple of days they will be back to normal.
Beware though that if you lower love too much, they will start leaving the rooms as soon as you enter until their stats normalize.
[/QUOTE]
lol, yeah, having issues trying to get Kitty on board, just had a long time trying to get her on board...funny though I keep finding her in the showers

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I don't use money much but if you want to make a quick buck, first, befriend kitty. Then, go to xavier office at night and have her search the safe. It's 500 bucks per week.
hmm, befriend Kitty...seems a little tough to do. Any hints how to get her onboard? Or how high her stats need to be to do this?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
hmm, befriend Kitty...seems a little tough to do. Any hints how to get her onboard? Or how high her stats need to be to do this?
Speaking from memory, but her stats have to be all at least past the half threshold. Or maybe if you put an emphasis on obedience and some love, you get her to do it regardless. It's not much to do, unless you're doing it just for the sake of the money. If you don't enjoy taking Kitty for that sweet ride, then you're better off cheating some money. Also, you'd have bad taste, btw.

• Haha
Reactions: salscou
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes