FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
FacelessVixen has a point though, the jokes about users wanting pregnancy and people getting called motherfuckers write themselves.
I wish I could say that was intentional. I'm just not much of a people person.

Also, just 'Faceless' works. It's not like A Pimp Named Slickback or A Tribe Called Quest. You don't have to say the whole thing.

What's problem with ports and pregnancy?
Personal problems?
I'm a childless cat lady with an iPhone.

Last edited:

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
He just disappeared. Didn't give out any real updates for months. About maybe six months, give or take. Everyone got mad. Dittymyman had to step in just to give us an early Jubilee sex scene. Only two months after that did Oni decide to get back to work.
I have been summoned! Lets' see what's goin on...I see...best of luck everyone Imma head out.

StarsGuy423.

Sep 3, 2023
But, this year, Oni decided to try to work on two girls at the same time, Psylocke and Greedent Squirrel Girl, and... well, feel free to fire up the game and see for yourself as to why most of us are disappointed
Hey I haven't played the game since after Gwen was added, so I was wondering what's wrong with the newest version? Is the game buggy or is the new girl(or girls?) just bad?

• Angry
Reactions: Dr. Coom

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
OOONNNIIIII
GIVE ME EVO SCARLET WITCH
AND MY LIFE IS YOURS
I don't know, blud. On one hand, it's evo Scarlett Witch. On the other, it's with Oni's current skills shit smearing all over her design, expressions and poses. As it is, I'd rather he doesn't add any more hoes and leave it at that in the hopes that someone would personally add her. Preferably, someone who isn't tripping on fentanyl.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes