FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I don't know, blud. On one hand, it's evo Scarlett Witch. On the other, it's with Oni's current skills shit smearing all over her design, expressions and poses.
Yeah. If we got Wanda instead of Gwen, I'd be more optimistic about it. The monkey's paw of Jean getting in but she's bitchy eventually became more of a benefit than a drawback. But currently... well, you and others already know. I don't need to say it.
As it is, I'd rather he doesn't add any more hoes and leave it at that in the hopes that someone would personally add her.
If I didn't say it within the past year, I'll say it now: This game should have ended with Gwen, and Oni should start a new game after taking a break.
Preferably, someone who isn't tripping on fentanyl.
The Null team has the opportunity to have Wanda on lock when it comes to the art. But I'll try to get the writers to watch teen sex comedies like American Pie (mainly 1 and 2), instead of those shitty harem anime with soyboy male leads that even I won't watch, 'cause I'll admit, the anime writing is Null's monkey's paw.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah. If we got Wanda instead of Gwen, I'd be more optimistic about it. The monkey's paw of Jean getting in but she's bitchy eventually became more of a benefit than a drawback. But currently... well, you can others already know. I don't need to say it.

If I didn't say it within the past year, I'll say it now: This game should have ended with Gwen, and Oni should start a new game after taking a break.

The Null team has the opportunity to have Wanda on lock when it comes to the art. But I'll try to get the writers to watch teen sex comedies like American Pie (mainly 1 and 2), instead of those shitty harem anime with soyboy male leads that even I won't watch, 'cause I'll admit, the anime writing is Null's monkey's paw.
Convince them to go back to modding this shit up to present Ren'Py with normal human code and adding that drag and drop modding idea that Ronchon had back in the day, and I'll pay you some hoes.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Convince them to go back to modding this shit up to present Ren'Py with normal human code and adding that drag and drop modding idea that Ronchon had back in the day, and I'll pay you some hoes.
I'm merely an armchair dev, but I imagine that a 'more assertive' mod for Null is more feasible than Expanded Mod coming back with the current roster.

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
ok ik this do not go here but idk where it could be ... have anyone have problem open it with sdk or changed of renpy version? i cant open it with sdk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
happen but if i do not use sdk it runs normal

• Thinking Face

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thats my main gripe right now with null hypothesis apart from the railroading, i hate that you always sound either angsty or like a beta bitch, bring Zero's big dick energy dammit! i wanna crash into the institute and become the school's main ladylancer, not hold hands and sing about the power of friendship.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Maybe, but that doesn't fix how boring and linear the Null gameplay is.
And as we've established before, that's a you thing along with some other people, while I with another group of people either don't mind or actually like that it's a visual novel. Instant gratification and pubic hair are in the same ballpark of preferences.

Thats my main gripe right now with null hypothesis apart from the railroading, i hate that you always sound either angsty or like a beta bitch, bring Zero's big dick energy dammit! i wanna crash into the institute and become the school's main ladylancer, not hold hands and sing about the power of friendship.
You just made Téa Gardner very angry.

saochen

Jan 4, 2024
- Be me
- Only interested in Gwen/Laura/Jub/Oro/Emma
- Squirrel doesn't even exist for me mentally
- Hate the shit out of Rogue and Kitty
- Invite those two over (never together)
- MC only fucks the ones I like while they get to watch and eat the mess

1722725868427.png

- Increase their lust/addiction/etc
- Always turn them down
- Always berate them

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
The goddamn motherfucking queen of friendship speeches:
T-a_Gardner_webp.png
But yeah. Kinda difficult to claim that Null is doing such and such because of the power of friendship when his cock can be half-way down their throats. The ludonarrative dissonance (if that's the correct term) in those moments is pretty real.

...But the anime writing also gave birth to a fully submissive and masochistic big titty goth Rogue, so, give and take I suppose. And they're supposedly willing to include BDSM, so, fingers crossed.

♫ Change my pitch up. Smack my bitch up. ♫
Damn it Yugi!
This guy gets it.

• Haha

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 3896417
But yeah. Kinda difficult to claim that Null is doing such and such because of the power of friendship when his cock can be half-way down their throats. The ludonarrative dissonance (if that's the correct term) in those moments is pretty real.

...But the anime writing also gave birth to a fully submissive and masochistic big titty goth Rogue, so, give and take I suppose. And they're supposedly willing to include BDSM, so, fingers crossed.

This guy gets it.
It just sounds smarmy to get in their pants, wich makes me cringe ultra hard.
Zero sounds like a horny dumbass, but atleast hes honest, he just wants to foxtrot uniform charlie kilo.
But yeah, the devs need to watch less shitty romance anime, more american pie, or hell, just let them channel some Kamina and gattai the shit out of all the girls with muh drill.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 3896417

This guy gets it.
im fine with the slice of life part of the game, its quite wholesome, i played the game for like 2 days straight because i liked it. But the shitty and bland sex scenes at the end are just not worth it. At least for now, not if you count for all the fucking grind.

Besides i get the devs want to make a loving and nice game with no repey shit but i can shake the vibe that they are quite woke, like the hairdresser that went viral for asking permission to touch customer's hair. The ´protagonist is just so caring and consent focus its just boring.

I cant really see a future where they make a good and intense sex scene or interactions like RLE or them being ever capables of getting the alfa male ZERO vibe.

Yet if you want a romantic slice of life game with wholesome diaglogues and lovey dovey sex you can always go there. i personally wont play it for a year or so till they add more content. So far that wholesome factor its not enough to get me going. i was really disapointed when i got to fuck them...

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah. If we got Wanda instead of Gwen, I'd be more optimistic about it. The monkey's paw of Jean getting in but she's bitchy eventually became more of a benefit than a drawback. But currently... well, you and others already know. I don't need to say it.

I feel like they would take away the wrong message from American pie. Maybe animal house, American psycho, golgo 13... just to even them out. Shift their perspective away from sailor moon to mezo forte and hope they land in the middle.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
And as we've established before, that's a you thing along with some other people, while I with another group of people either don't mind or actually like that it's a visual novel. Instant gratification and pubic hair are in the same ballpark of preferences.

You just made Téa Gardner very angry.
Well, the game with a The Zero Hypothesis mod plus sleepingkirby's mod to modify stats and skip grinding could be fun and all even for those of us who don't like how TNH is structured, sure. The remaining question is if they'd be up to develop it and how much progression would change with those dialogue options or if it'd be only flavor.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes