ImmortalKing

Oct 14, 2018
Greetings everyone! Is it possible to edit/modify game files? i would like to edit some textures for example their pubic hair to make it bushier. (for personal use only of course). Thanks

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Greetings everyone! Is it possible to edit/modify game files? i would like to edit some textures for example their pubic hair to make it bushier. (for personal use only of course). Thanks
That should be possible. Although, maybe that's a question you should take to the mod thread. They may have a better understanding of this than at least someone like me, who's going around answering everyone's questions.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How to break ice with Emma?
If by that, you're asking how to activate her sex menu, once you meet her return to the classroom after waiting once or doing any other activity once, then you can catch her masturbathing. After that, it'll be activated.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
I apologise if this was established somewhere else in thread but I didn't see it in change logs. I played version 0.978e and rogue had missionary and doggy style sex positions plus more outfit options and mystique also was in game and now in version 0.981f rogue is only doggy and less outfits and mystique is no longer there. Was other stuff removed or is it just later in the game? Any info would be much appreciated, thx

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I apologise if this was established somewhere else in thread but I didn't see it in change logs. I played version 0.978e and rogue had missionary and doggy style sex positions plus more outfit options and mystique also was in game and now in version 0.981f rogue is only doggy and less outfits and mystique is no longer there. Was other stuff removed or is it just later in the game? Any info would be much appreciated, thx
You are talking about the modded version :sneaky: This is the vanilla version and never had those things.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes