Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Huh,never thought that SHODAN managed to achieve her goal of merging the cyberverse with our reality.Fancy that.

Side note:Good thing I barely managed to escape the clutches of the Floppy.I shudder at the thought of its high failure rates thanks to its incapability to hold a steady electromagnetic field.My poor collections never had to suffer such a fate thanks to a righteous champion that vanquished the evil Floppy.His name was CD and his children continued down his righteous path.The current generation is named SSD and USB.They're twins.

Pescadaman

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah the Last stand had way too much going on and the biggest crime they commited was turning so many iconic characters into tiny throw-away side shows just to advance a weird plot cluster-fuck of a plot.
My "that's it...I'm out [flips hands palm up/down and claps]" moment was: Wolverine gets in fight in forest, shot a few times. 10 minutes later his GODDAMN T-SHIRT REGENERATED.

Nameless One

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe Mr.Fantastic used Wolvie's powers as an inspiration for the new line of costumes for the F4?And then presented his findings at the Xavier Institute as an act of support and friendship?So,friendship saved Wolvie's public dignity?Just saying.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
My "that's it...I'm out [flips hands palm up/down and claps]" moment was: Wolverine gets in fight in forest, shot a few times. 10 minutes later his GODDAMN T-SHIRT REGENERATED.
Oh Man I laughed so hard ! I had forgotten all about his T-shirt Regeneration abilities. His blood repairs clothing. That's the kinda shit that happens when have way too much going on in your movie silly crap like that doesn't get called out cause everyone is busy rushing on something else.
Maybe Mr.Fantastic used Wolvie's powers as an inspiration for the new line of costumes for the F4?And then presented his findings at the Xavier Institute as an act of support and friendship?So,friendship saved Wolvie's public dignity?Just saying.
Or all that bleeding into his shirt has made that blood regenerate and bond with the fabric ? his Shirt's Sentient now ? D: this changes everything.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
how i found laura for the second time (the first time is on the danger room training) ?
You can't yet. That's currently the only scene with her in the game. We have to wait for future updates for more X-23 content.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Well thanks a lot. Please let me know your desires for future updates in the respective thread. :)
This is for the dev in hopes he or she sees it.
TommyC is a chacter designer and animator
ProfessorF is a chacter designer and animator but working with My Favorite Dev Siren.
Velwyn is a digital artist but her (Assuming genders right now) work looks so good.

Twitters

(I'd prefer F to work with you seeing as F's work is tha bomb! But at the same time I don't want it to affect Siren's work.) Insert Sadface
(A dev can help anyother dev find artist. Why not reach out?)
Tommy's artist touch is godsent! Just look at the art it speaks for itself!

Really hoping the dev sees this. It may not be important or it may. But I don't know, i'm no developer.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
These animation guys have always been sneaky they sneak in juicy big tits and plump thick asses an hidden messages all across anime and cartoons. Though Anime mostly nowadays straight out has massive chunks of fan service just for the purpose of being Eye candy, from what I hear.
Well yeah,Anime especially never shied away from that.
America produced 90´s stuff I remember it being rather rare though.

She actually is an Undercover hooker on the show ? o_O I am not even sure what to say to that ?
Amnesiac undercover hooker if I understood that right and no I dont know what to say to that either(that goes for the entirety of the show tho).
Its better than Red Hood bimbo Starfire I suppose.

Yeah the Last stand had way too much going on and the biggest crime they commited was turning so many iconic characters into tiny throw-away side shows just to advance a weird plot cluster-fuck of a plot. [...] Oh and They had a better Mystique than the Jennifer Lawrence for sure.
Definately too much crammed into that movie and most certainly too much Jean Grey related stuff.
Have to disagree about the love triangles though.
While the Jean - Wolv - Cyclops was understandably woven into the first movie,they just wouldnt progress nor let it rest in 2 and 3 which made it annoying.
Hell it even tainted the The Wolverine movie and that one had enough problems as is(still would watch it over 2,3,Origins and the entire First Class timeline,if only because Yukio and Mariko were yummy >.>).
As for the Mystique - Wolv - Jean triangle,that barely constituted as a triangle,came out of nowhere and had absolutely no development but I guess they at least knew to drop it when appropiate.
Also yes,that Mystique certainly had the persona down better than Lawrence(though thats mostly because the character played such a minor role,with anything more the actress,who was a model prior mind you,would have likely been overburdened).

I also have no clue why so many people Like Lawrence, I don't remember ever seeing anything of hers that made me like her.
Yeah,I mean I get the girl next door appeal but whenever I look at her facial features I just see...nothing.
Absolutely unremarkable.
The same goes for the entirety of "new" hollywood stars though so maybe Im just getting old heh.

Yeah but her being so young and still having that Vicious Wolverine side was what made her such a strangely tantalizing combination of Cute and Horrifying.
Like I said,the girl did really well for her role.
Its mostly on me associating X-23´s more rebelious characteristics with a teenager.

Well yeah you have to take risks and progress the story somehow I get that, but then they should also be willing to accept input and feedback from the people who are consuming the product they are putting out there instead of just trying to align everything to their agenda and just telling people to deal with it and trying to change the way people think. You can't just stuff your own personal propaganda into a story and then tell people that they are wrong because they don't feel the same way as you do. Meh I guess it's just another messed up by-product of social media, anybody with a Twitter account or a youtube channel can start shitting on your philosophy and start poisoning the waters just cause they don't have anything better to do... these dark times in the Cyberverse ... Facts seem to not matter anymore it only matters how many followers you have. No matter how right or wrong you are. it's almost like a huge chunk of the population have stopped using their own brains... ...Whoa... sorry for going all off-topic there. x_x
We are just getting old man,welcome to the future :p
All you can do is either stupendously adept(falling into the same traps)or cling to old values and feel more alienated by the minute.
As for the off-topic,well considering the rare game updates and rather minimal activity I dont think anyone minds too much as long as its still X-men related.
Outside of Mods maybe who might throw us into the local dungeon(then again,some kinky dungeon play could be fun).

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well yeah,Anime especially never shied away from that.
America produced 90´s stuff I remember it being rather rare though.

Amnesiac undercover hooker if I understood that right and no I dont know what to say to that either(that goes for the entirety of the show tho).
Its better than Red Hood bimbo Starfire I suppose.
Yeah I guess all us artists are pervs LOL ... and if you Believe all the conspiracy theories then Disney's been sneaking in it's fair amount of dicks into images too Lol.

I agree but Bimbo Starfire at-least had her looking like a proper Tamaranian hottie unless I am thinking of a different version of Starfire than you.
Definately too much crammed into that movie and most certainly too much Jean Grey related stuff.
Have to disagree about the love triangles though.
While the Jean - Wolv - Cyclops was understandably woven into the first movie,they just wouldnt progress nor let it rest in 2 and 3 which made it annoying.
Hell it even tainted the The Wolverine movie and that one had enough problems as is(still would watch it over 2,3,Origins and the entire First Class timeline,if only because Yukio and Mariko were yummy >.>).
As for the Mystique - Wolv - Jean triangle,that barely constituted as a triangle,came out of nowhere and had absolutely no development but I guess they at least knew to drop it when appropiate.
Also yes,that Mystique certainly had the persona down better than Lawrence(though thats mostly because the character played such a minor role,with anything more the actress,who was a model prior mind you,would have likely been overburdened).
Oh no no I agree most of those love stories were force Bullshit including the WolverinexMystiquexStorm one... I just meant I personally liked the Idea of the Animalistic Untiring Wolverine and the Super-Flexible shapeshifting Seductress Mystique bumping uglies (Especially if Mystique had the long hair from the original Anime series) Oh and when they showed Mystique having an Interest in Logan at that time it was Implied that he and Storm secretly had feelings for each other that's why Storm is who Mystique morphed into when she snuck into Logan's tent and stole a kiss. I agree the LoganxJeanxScott made some sense in the first movie because they actually spent time building something between them and didn't just force a relationship ... just wish they' stop showing him pinning away for Jean for the rest of his damned Life.

Oh yeah The Wolverine... and the Yummyness of Yumiko and Mariko is undeniable :3 ... only thing I'd want included there is that deleted post credits scene where they present Logan his Traditional costume, it actually looked good ... though I guess they deleted it cause they kinda knew Hugh Jackman wasn't gonna stick to the role for too long afterwards... only think he did 2 more movies as Wolverine after that one.

Yeah,I mean I get the girl next door appeal but whenever I look at her facial features I just see...nothing.
Absolutely unremarkable.
The same goes for the entirety of "new" hollywood stars though so maybe Im just getting old heh.

Like I said,the girl did really well for her role.
Its mostly on me associating X-23´s more rebelious characteristics with a teenager.
Ya that's what they did right Mystique was only there as a visual addition and they made her look right , Like Mystique should have looked. Didn't cramp her with stupid propaganda about being a loud and proud mutie and then just walk around with her actress face on all the time instead of her blue form. The old Mystique played a proper henchwoman just stood there, shut up and looked intimidating, she Did the work Magneto assigned to her no whining, no personal Dilemmas.

No I feel the same way man ... Most of new actresses just seem like they were mass produced from a common pile of putty... the Exceptional Beauties of Old Cinema with their own unique styles and personalities are almost extinct x_x

I instantly Liked the character of X-23 when I first saw her in the anime when she first popped up as a mysterious burglar... and then to make it more interesting she popped those wolverine-like claws... I think at that point My pupils probably turned into heart shapes <3_<3 like in Animes.

We are just getting old man,welcome to the future :p
All you can do is either stupendously adept(falling into the same traps)or cling to old values and feel more alienated by the minute.
As for the off-topic,well considering the rare game updates and rather minimal activity I dont think anyone minds too much as long as its still X-men related.
Outside of Mods maybe who might throw us into the local dungeon(then again,some kinky dungeon play could be fun).
Yaaa getting old sucks... but sure beats being underaged and unable to carefreely looking at adult content... don't wanna go back to smuggling floppies XD
Yeah Hopefully we are protected by having our conversation completely related to X-men so it's technically not off-topical ? If we do get tossed into a dungeon start grabbing for the nearest X-men female character ... should help kill time in there with company. lol

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I agree but Bimbo Starfire at-least had her looking like a proper Tamaranian hottie unless I am thinking of a different version of Starfire than you.
Well yeah but that was a given considering her whole frigging character in that reboot was set up as wank material.
I would take having her intact personality over that any day of the week(pretty pictures only get you so far in narratives after all).

Oh no no I agree most of those love stories were force Bullshit including the WolverinexMystiquexStorm one... I just meant I personally liked the Idea of the Animalistic Untiring Wolverine and the Super-Flexible shapeshifting Seductress Mystique bumping uglies (Especially if Mystique had the long hair from the original Anime series) Oh and when they showed Mystique having an Interest in Logan at that time it was Implied that he and Storm secretly had feelings for each other that's why Storm is who Mystique morphed into when she snuck into Logan's tent and stole a kiss. I agree the LoganxJeanxScott made some sense in the first movie because they actually spent time building something between them and didn't just force a relationship ... just wish they' stop showing him pinning away for Jean for the rest of his damned Life.
Im pretty sure there was no StormxWolv whatsoever in the movies.
The one Mystique disguised as while entering the tent was Jean,not Storm (not that Halle Berry had any chemistry with...anyone on set in the first place).

Oh yeah The Wolverine... and the Yummyness of Yumiko and Mariko is undeniable :3 ... only thing I'd want included there is that deleted post credits scene where they present Logan his Traditional costume, it actually looked good ... though I guess they deleted it cause they kinda knew Hugh Jackman wasn't gonna stick to the role for too long afterwards... only think he did 2 more movies as Wolverine after that one.
Oho?Didnt know about that scene,not really surprising though,considering they have been teasing that damn costume since the first movie.
Instead wife-beater Logan has become iconic for the movies...urgh(well it looks undeniably good on Jackman but still...urgh).

No I feel the same way man ... Most of new actresses just seem like they were mass produced from a common pile of putty... the Exceptional Beauties of Old Cinema with their own unique styles and personalities are almost extinct x_x
Well sadly not all of them knew when to stop.
I already shudder at the return of Linda Hamilton for the new dead on arrival Terminator.
Girl kept out of that shitfest for so long just to return now when it hits a new rock bottom...sad times.

I instantly Liked the character of X-23 when I first saw her in the anime when she first popped up as a mysterious burglar... and then to make it more interesting she popped those wolverine-like claws... I think at that point My pupils probably turned into heart shapes <3_<3 like in Animes.
She certainly was one of Evolution´s better additions.
Had quite a bit of beef with some of its aspects but X-23 certainly wasnt one of them.
Maybe a bit of a shame that she was introduced as a teenager since she would have made a interesting love interest for Logan but that obviously would have destroyed the father/daughter relationship(or,if nothing else,it would have been too far out of left field for a teenager aimed action oriented show like Evolution).

Yaaa getting old sucks... but sure beats being underaged and unable to carefreely looking at adult content... don't wanna go back to smuggling floppies XD
Still beats having to hide skin mags under the bed like the prior generation =P

Yeah Hopefully we are protected by having our conversation completely related to X-men so it's technically not off-topical ? If we do get tossed into a dungeon start grabbing for the nearest X-men female character ... should help kill time in there with company. lol
Dips on Rogue and Emma...and She-Hulk...dont judge me.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well yeah but that was a given considering her whole frigging character in that reboot was set up as wank material.
I would take having her intact personality over that any day of the week(pretty pictures only get you so far in narratives after all).
I Sir cannot in Good Perv-faith agree to diminishing Eye candy :p . Though you are right shallow pretty characters don't help storylines unless you have some kinda clever twist on it... like if she'd start As a Hot dumbass but then as the story progresses she learns about culture of this alien planet she has wound up on and adapts to it and then you find out there's deeper meaningfull character traits present underneath all those layers of sexy thiccness. That way you get the best of both worlds.

Im pretty sure there was no StormxWolv whatsoever in the movies.
The one Mystique disguised as while entering the tent was Jean,not Storm (not that Halle Berry had any chemistry with...anyone on set in the first place).
Really ? damn it did My brain just rewrite that memory as it personally saw fit ? I did mention I had a thing for the original series Storm earlier I could have gotten that all mixed up in my head since Halle Berry might not have acted the shit out of the role of Storm but with the big white hair she didn't look too bad nowhere as good as original Storm but then real world females would have a tough time keeping up with Artistically perfected 2D hotties.

Oho?Didnt know about that scene,not really surprising though,considering they have been teasing that damn costume since the first movie.
Instead wife-beater Logan has become iconic for the movies...urgh(well it looks undeniably good on Jackman but still...urgh).
Oh look it up on youtube or something if you haven't already they almost had that Costume Perfect without looking Stupid like they did when they tried that with the younger muties in First class I think that's where they wear the yellow "Flight Suits" that were supposed to inspire nostalgia for the old X-men uniforms.
Speaking of Uniforms and Costumes... Aquaman... Damn Good job they did on the costumes even made the Stupid Yellow/gold and green Aquaman costume look good. They kept the original Black Manta Look and the Original Ocean Master look too just as they were in the comics.

Well sadly not all of them knew when to stop.
I already shudder at the return of Linda Hamilton for the new dead on arrival Terminator.
Girl kept out of that shitfest for so long just to return now when it hits a new rock bottom...sad times.

She certainly was one of Evolution´s better additions.
Had quite a bit of beef with some of its aspects but X-23 certainly wasnt one of them.
Maybe a bit of a shame that she was introduced as a teenager since she would have made a interesting love interest for Logan but that obviously would have destroyed the father/daughter relationship(or,if nothing else,it would have been too far out of left field for a teenager aimed action oriented show like Evolution).
I Didn't even Know they were making another terminator... with the original Sarah Connor ... I just read an article after you mentioned it... I will have to look into it some more. I guess the Khaleesi won't be won't be reprising her role then.

Yeah back then there would have been riots if the 200 something year old Wolverine would have started Dating his Female teenage clone... that'd be some Selfcest... Wolverine's Age was never confirmed in that series either was it ?

Still beats having to hide skin mags under the bed like the prior generation =P

Dips on Rogue and Emma...and She-Hulk...dont judge me.
Heh heh... ive had to deal with those too... before I was allowed to have a computer before the glorioous days of the Floppies.. those magzines were even more difficult to hide atleast with the Jpeg's I could just use the good old Folder in a folder in a folder in a folder with 50 other folders trick. :p

She-hulk... damn... Good Pick sir... I would have to call dibs on Wonder Woman ofcourse ... wouldn't be right if I don't since I've had a crush on her since as long as I can remember having crushes... then the Logical Choice would be Shapeshifter chicks Like Mystique since then I can have em shift into anyone and everyone else Including She-Hulk :p I would have tried to go for Storm or X-23 or Evolution version Rogue but the filling the other two Slots with Shapeshifters is the Logical choice.

Reactions: mav2099

BatonRouge

Apr 14, 2018
Is there a way to get extra outfit slots? I like a lot of the content from the new builds and was wondering if I could carry over some of the features from the modded version.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes