ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Hey I've would like to know what are condition for "eat it off her" option to work? Since for me it's working once in a blue moon, and every other times they just clean each other instead.
Honestly, I have no clue. On a new save it works for the first time or two, but then it goes back to wiping off. I wish it worked all the time, it's much hotter when it works.

Reactions: Mark17

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If the creator did add Storm to the game I could see how it could somewhat work now that I think about it. Like how with Rogue she can actually touch the main character without hurting or killing him due to his power negating abilities, with Storm she could actually feel and let her emotions go without the worry of destroying everything due to her powers.

She could be more free feeling around him and this could be the driving point for them.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I bet it is, and it tied up with relationship progress. But I guess it haven't been addressed by his patreons so it hasn't been fixed yet.
Honestly, I have no clue. On a new save it works for the first time or two, but then it goes back to wiping off. I wish it worked all the time, it's much hotter when it works.
I've made a bit of research in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, the code is a bit messed up, because in my case Rogue says "Sure, why not?" but then reverts to wiping.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
I've made a bit of research in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, the code is a bit messed up, because in my case Rogue says "Sure, why not?" but then reverts to wiping.
Wait. There are checks if two girls like each other? And you raise them by going on dates/studying with them both? I did not know that and I've been playing this game since before Kitty was even in it. Hahaha, jeez. Oni really doesn't do a lot of explaining in-game mechanics like that.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Wait. There are checks if two girls like each other? And you raise them by going on dates/studying with them both? I did not know that and I've been playing this game since before Kitty was even in it. Hahaha, jeez. Oni really doesn't do a lot of explaining in-game mechanics like that.
There are lots of in game mechanics that are never mentioned.
Most of them are the cause of the game having lag spikes every time you change location.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes