Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Even more errors and bugs with this latest build. I'm arguing with Emma about taking off her panties when they are already around her ankles. Then she refuse to let me touch her pussy and the animation and event happens anyway.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
The event that occurs seems to only happen with Emma in the pool, her top comes off to reveal her tits. The pool animation looks goofy as hell too though.
Happens with Kitty too not sure about Rogue.

I hope it doesn't happen with Rogue because then we'll have to wonder how the hell a mesh top just unbuttons...

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone know how to use the console commands?
It is asked and replied in almost every Ren'py game thread, use the search function of the forum.

You have to change a line in a .rpy file in order to be able to access the console.

If you are looking for commands to change girl's stats, look in this thread, it has already been given multiple times.
For the stats it looks like this :
X_Love = xxx
X_Obed
X_Inbt

Where X is the first letter of a girl's name

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
How who adding Jean be NTRing to the MC? Summer's a little bitch and Charles can't get his up to save his life. (He's dead from the waist down :p) The only person you have to worry about nailing her is Logan and seeing as other male characters don't really exist it's not a problem.
Infact, if anyone was going to cuck you it would be Logan. He's the only real man there besides the MC.
"summers is a little bitch"

Found the fucking pleb. Get that shit out of here, Scott is based as fuck

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
sure but have you looked inside? i have. And it's for win only. Smarty pants
You really don't understand the difference between "is there any linux distro now?" and "why in the OP indicates the presence of the Linux version, but in fact it is not?" ?
There have always been 3 versions + android in the OP. Where did it go - ask how it should be and who is responsible for it.
#7,819

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: o12498984
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes