osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
If you talking about the Expanded Mod that shit hasn't been compatible for like a year so much so that its using a very old version. They have no plans on updating it again until the game is complete.
It's really more of a fork at this point than a mod.
As far as I understood it there are currently two expanded MOD versions. The old AIO one which is indeed more of a fork of an older version (978?) and the latest which is a MOD for 0.983 but is missing stuf from the AIO such as the bondage gear. It should also get updated to 0.984 once Oni stabilizes this version.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Those Options aren't showing when Im using the latest mods....Incompatible?
As far as I understood it there are currently two expanded MOD versions. The old AIO one which is indeed more of a fork of an older version (978?) and the latest which is a MOD for 0.983 but is missing stuf from the AIO such as the bondage gear. It should also get updated to 0.984 once Oni stabilizes this version.
If you recall that the topic already wrote about it (both in this and in the topic with mods), you can use the search and read.
But in order not to bother you with the need to read, the answer is simple.
Any version of Oni+ any mod version = mod version or non-working version of the game.
Even a mod that was fully combined with the author’s version always turned the author’s version into a mod version... (It would be nice to tag important information so as not to repeat the same thing)

Another problem is the incompatibility of the saved mod and author version. (Saves are made to the same folder, as causing the conflict). Therefore, when the user played the author’s version, and then decided to continue in the mod version (and vice versa or plays both versions), a critical bug will occur. Sometimes you can’t start the game at all, because you need to first clean the save. Judging by the fact that some regularly ask what is wrong with the saves, they also did not read this information.

Last edited:

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I never got an answer so I'm gonna ask again. Did anything actually get updated in this release, or is it just another bug fix (which is what i think it is)

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I never got an answer so I'm gonna ask again. Did anything actually get updated in this release, or is it just another bug fix (which is what i think it is)
What? If you lurked a bit you'd know that's not the case, Oni finished Laura and added a thirst mechanic to make girls more active during sex, plus some extra things for swimming and events related to thirst. Heard that Gwenpool made another appereance too but can't confirm that yet.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Sadly each update is buggier than the last one.
Even version .d is currently plagued with some errors you can't skip and/or will cause crashes because the new thirst mechanic is implemented as well as a coathanger abortion. At the very least you'd expect version d to be relatively stable, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
eh, you are boring. btw. you didn't write anything about the changelog. you simply linked to patreon which is unreadable for anyone who doesn't support oni. oh and just saying: you cant expect people from knowing that adding letters to a version simply means bugfixes.

Destriss actually posted the changelog.
Changelog :

d version

Just in case you didn't notice, I uploaded a version "c" earlier, but then edited the post to change it to "d" because there was a bug. If you picked up version c, you should probably pick up "d", but we'll keep the conversation in that thread.

c version

Ok, so some bug fixes in this one, but also several totally new things that I'd been working on. If they work right, they should be pretty cool.

- You should be able to tell girls that you'd rather they not jump you when they're feeling horny. I still recommend leaving this off while we're collecting data on how often they do it. I'd like to know how you guys feel about this, still too often, not often enough, etc.
- I added a "hold hands" option to the flirting menu, don't abuse this one.
- I improved the "swimming" system a bit. There's now unique art for it of the girls in the pool, as well as a fun little event that might play.
- I added an option so that you can ask girls to not masturbate on their own. It'll be interesting to see how this one will play out. It's a mechanism that will interact with their intentions to jump you or have lesbian interactions with the other girls, so let me know if anything interesting happens.
- Various other bug fixes.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
eh, you are boring. btw. you didn't write anything about the changelog. you simply linked to patreon which is unreadable for anyone who doesn't support oni. oh and just saying: you cant expect people from knowing that adding letters to a version simply means bugfixes.

Destriss actually posted the changelog.
Changelog :

d version

Just in case you didn't notice, I uploaded a version "c" earlier, but then edited the post to change it to "d" because there was a bug. If you picked up version c, you should probably pick up "d", but we'll keep the conversation in that thread.

c version

Ok, so some bug fixes in this one, but also several totally new things that I'd been working on. If they work right, they should be pretty cool.

- You should be able to tell girls that you'd rather they not jump you when they're feeling horny. I still recommend leaving this off while we're collecting data on how often they do it. I'd like to know how you guys feel about this, still too often, not often enough, etc.
- I added a "hold hands" option to the flirting menu, don't abuse this one.
- I improved the "swimming" system a bit. There's now unique art for it of the girls in the pool, as well as a fun little event that might play.
- I added an option so that you can ask girls to not masturbate on their own. It'll be interesting to see how this one will play out. It's a mechanism that will interact with their intentions to jump you or have lesbian interactions with the other girls, so let me know if anything interesting happens.
- Various other bug fixes.
Do I look like a parrot? If you are able to read, then why ask? Why do spam when enough to read 3 pages? Or do you need to answer the same thing on every page? I answered in three posts, one you apparently found ...

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
And ?
And what do you call it then?
What I post is the changes between each version, no matter what it is, it's just a change of letter, it's still a changelog, at worst it's you're not happy, just don't read what I write.

benjiyac

Mar 9, 2018
I can't even start a new game . It gives this error: "ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test' I deleted old saves

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Do I look like a parrot? If you are able to read, then why ask? Why do spam when enough to read 3 pages? Or do you need to answer the same thing on every page? I answered in three posts, one you apparently found ...
i just wanted to troll ya lil'. seems like you are too boring to flow with it.

Destriss i think you misread my post. the post was not dedicated to you it was dedicated to ric. i never said there is anything wrong with a change of a letter. i simply told ric, that he can't expect people from knowing that letters mean bugfixes and i also told him that his patreon link doesn't serve any purpose. again, that text was NOT dedicated to you.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes