Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
i just wanted to troll ya lil'. seems like you are too boring to flow with it.

Destriss i think you misread my post. the post was not dedicated to you it was dedicated to ric. i never said there is something wrong with a change of a letter. i simply told ric, that he can't expect people from knowing that letters mean bugfixes and i also told him that his patreon link doesn't serve any purpose. again, that text was NOT dedicated to you.
Sorry then, I saw that I was quoted in your commentary.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Alright, you guys have gone full cringe. Ric, your "memes" or whatever aren't really that funny. Destriss, unclench your buttcheeks and relax. Daxter, stop egging them on.

Let's get back to discussing how Kitty is the best of the 4 girls in this game.

Reactions: Lagsalot and Medic4

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i just wanted to troll ya lil'. seems like you are too boring to flow with it.

Destriss i think you misread my post. the post was not dedicated to you it was dedicated to ric. i never said there is anything wrong with a change of a letter. i simply told ric, that he can't expect people from knowing that letters mean bugfixes and i also told him that his patreon link doesn't serve any purpose. again, that text was NOT dedicated to you.
Before you do any garbage, you must understand that this topic is not created for your entertainment. There are other people here and there are forum rules...
In addition, I answered the question on the changes in a short form, then the topic was answered in detail. And after that you ask me to repeat what has already been answered. This is kind of stupidity on your part.
Go to the local circus, troll local clowns ...
Alright, you guys have gone full cringe. Ric, your "memes" or whatever aren't really that funny. Destriss, unclench your buttcheeks and relax. Daxter, stop egging them on.

Let's get back to discussing how Kitty is the best of the 4 girls in this game.
I can delete memes without any problems, as it already was. But I don’t understand why I’m making not funny memes, but people who are not able to find the answer on two pages and doing spam is funny. I'm not interested in reading the same thing, so I made a meme. You did something similar #7,743

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Before you do any garbage, you must understand that this topic is not created for your entertainment. There are other people here and there are forum rules...
In addition, I answered the question on the changes in a short form, then the topic was answered in detail. And after that you ask me to repeat what has already been answered. This is kind of stupidity on your part.
Go to the local circus, troll local clowns ...
says the one literally using the clown puppet from saw.
if you make such stupid memes, ya gotta expect to get trolled.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
says the one literally using the clown puppet from saw.
if you make such stupid memes, ya gotta expect to get trolled.
Read what a meme is. What question is this and meme. If a person is not able to read the answer in two pages, then more serious memes (not clowns) are too complicated for him to perceive. Here that is easier to use. Glad you nevertheless could find the answer (finding an answer after reading a couple of pages, and also finding and trolling a meme with a clown is your great achievement)...

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Kitty can remove the clothes of the other girls against their will.
oh, i didn't know that! noiice.
gotta say though, rogue with wet hair doesn't look too bad and it's kinda fun being an ass to her and denying everything she wants xD.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You didn't help, and you're annoying with these "Jigsaw" posts. Stop it.
I wrote the answer as well as other users. You are annoyed by my answers to people unable to read a couple of pages. I’m just as annoyed by these people. I am not interested in continuing this, but if again they ask me what I already wrote, then I will answer as it suits me and it doesn’t matter if someone is annoying or not.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
What? If you lurked a bit you'd know that's not the case, Oni finished Laura and added a thirst mechanic to make girls more active during sex, plus some extra things for swimming and events related to thirst. Heard that Gwenpool made another appereance too but can't confirm that yet.
So did he patch the “eat the cum” option?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes