Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
It's really more of a fork at this point than a mod.
The Expanded Mod is an official fork of itself.

As far as I understood it there are currently two expanded MOD versions. The old AIO one which is indeed more of a fork of an older version (978?) and the latest which is a MOD for 0.983 but is missing stuf from the AIO such as the bondage gear. It should also get updated to 0.984 once Oni stabilizes this version.
From version 0.983 on the Expanded Mod will only include material that is easily maintainable. This has cut out some of the favored content of the community, like the BDSM gear and mechanics. The reasoning behind this was to ensure the mod could keep up with Oni.

If you recall that the topic already wrote about it (both in this and in the topic with mods), you can use the search and read.
But in order not to bother you with the need to read, the answer is simple.
Any version of Oni+ any mod version = mod version or non-working version of the game.
Even a mod that was fully combined with the author’s version always turned the author’s version into a mod version... (It would be nice to tag important information so as not to repeat the same thing)

Another problem is the incompatibility of the saved mod and author version. (Saves are made to the same folder, as causing the conflict). Therefore, when the user played the author’s version, and then decided to continue in the mod version (and vice versa or plays both versions), a critical bug will occur. Sometimes you can’t start the game at all, because you need to first clean the save. Judging by the fact that some regularly ask what is wrong with the saves, they also did not read this information.
The mod does overwrite the base game, and per request and respect to Oni, requires the base game (irregardless of where it was gotten from). That said, the next version will separate save locations.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Y'all need to chill yer tits. Rubbing ice cubes on your nipples does wonders for that, or so i hear...

Anyway, i was asking about Kitty's stripping fetish absentmindedly thinking there was something i missed, like having events where she randomly grabs the other girls' clothing, like pulling the towels off in the showers, bikinis at the pool, t-shirts at the stadium etc.

And besides, not everyone likes to try everything in a game. There are fetishes you like and fetishes you dislike and when they're placed side by side in a game, you'll tend to avoid what you dislike even if it means skipping out on content that some people want to clear it just to get that 100%.

I have not tried everything and will not try everything, if some part looks like it will lead to something that does not grab my interest or arouses me. It is how it is, so chill... Ice cubes anyone?
Fetishes are mines fields here so i won't start talking about them. But as for the ice cubes...You wanna gather up a bucket or two and join me for an ice-cold bathe?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I got the stats where i wanted them without using the codes. but now I can't get plan chi to work. do I need laura with me when i loot the office? Cuz i got 1k/1k obed/inhib.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The mod does overwrite the base game, and per request and respect to Oni, requires the base game (irregardless of where it was gotten from). That said, the next version will separate save locations.
What difference does it look like technically? The mod version has long been released without the need for a separate installation of the author's version + mod. And immediately the mod version. It is clear that to get the mod version you need to install it. But if you install the mod in the author’s version, then it will be a mod version and not any other...

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Fetishes are mines fields here so i won't start talking about them. But as for the ice cubes...You wanna gather up a bucket or two and join me for an ice-cold bathe?
No thank you. I have a weak heart, a sensitive skin and excitable nerve endings.

Do tell.
If i get caught holding another man's wife's hand does it count as cheating?
And does it matter if the fingers are laced or not?
It's complicated.
If the husband catches you holding hands and considers the action as an act of cheating, then it becomes and act of cheating in his mind.
If someone else catches you holding hands, but don't know the extent of your relationship with each other, then it's not cheating as far as they're concerned. It is if they do know and consider it as such.
If you think it is cheating to hold hands with another man's wife, yet do as such anyway, then it is cheating as per your intent. The same for the wife applies.
If you both don't consider hand holding as cheating, then it is not. But if the world considers it as cheating, then it is, regardless of your own beliefs.
If the husband thinks you're cheating by holding hand with his wife, but the world does not both as opinion and word of law, then the husband is deemed insane.
However, if you hold hands with either either or both the husband and the wife, fingers laced or not, and you are younger than both and seemingly look like them, then you are considered their child and thus hand holding is deemed as a normal and natural occurence of the familial kind.
Of course there are other hypothetical situations that require a deft hand at programming, but generally speaking... it is indeed a very complex affair.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes