Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
I like how we can catch the girls playing with themselves in the shower but in the early game, I wish there was a way to just leave without catching their (at this point extremely negative) attention.

Reactions: Medic4 and Barbetti

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
0.984e in on patreon
Yeah we know

Got some bug fixes in here that should hopefully make the jumped system work more smoothly, less throwing bugs whenever you move around. ;) Other than that it's likely mostly small bug fixes in this one, but the bigger ones were big enough to squash.

I have one other little feature I'm working on, maybe two before we move on to version 0.985.
0.984 E
(link will be removed after the release of the new version)
WIN

MAC

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The only reason im asking so many questions is cuz im getting a new computer next week and i dont wanna farm all that shit back up.
This is a rather strange argument. Why ask what you don't even need to search for?
Cheat control is the same in all Ren'Py games. Only the cheats themselves are different.
There is an OP (post No. 1) it says there, everything you ask. There are several posts with a detailed description of what you are asking. The question arises if you do not read what is already written and ask the same thing, then how and why do you need to answer? You asked the same thing 6 times, despite having an answer. That is, according to your scheme, there is an answer, but questions continue. And whether you change the computer or not - it's all not related to this at all. Cheats are indicated in the OP, there are posts in the topic, go from anywhere, read and use...

dd089966

Oct 15, 2017
This is not official port download at your discretion

ALL VERSIONS GOT BUG WITH LAURA SEX ANIMATION

Android version 0.984 by SensitiveUsername without cheats
Has black background glitch but it be fixed once you leave MC room
- - -
0.984d

Android version 0.984b by Spear1403 with cheats
Android version 0.984d by Spear1403 with cheats - Just got updated so here's the working link

Reactions: Medic4

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
No thank you. I have a weak heart, a sensitive skin and excitable nerve endings.

It's complicated.
If the husband catches you holding hands and considers the action as an act of cheating, then it becomes and act of cheating in his mind.
If someone else catches you holding hands, but don't know the extent of your relationship with each other, then it's not cheating as far as they're concerned. It is if they do know and consider it as such.
If you think it is cheating to hold hands with another man's wife, yet do as such anyway, then it is cheating as per your intent. The same for the wife applies.
If you both don't consider hand holding as cheating, then it is not. But if the world considers it as cheating, then it is, regardless of your own beliefs.
If the husband thinks you're cheating by holding hand with his wife, but the world does not both as opinion and word of law, then the husband is deemed insane.
However, if you hold hands with either either or both the husband and the wife, fingers laced or not, and you are younger than both and seemingly look like them, then you are considered their child and thus hand holding is deemed as a normal and natural occurence of the familial kind.
Of course there are other hypothetical situations that require a deft hand at programming, but generally speaking... it is indeed a very complex affair.
Guess i shouldn't hold just her hand. I should hold his hand as well.

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
What difference does it look like technically? The mod version has long been released without the need for a separate installation of the author's version + mod. And immediately the mod version. It is clear that to get the mod version you need to install it. But if you install the mod in the author’s version, then it will be a mod version and not any other...
Ric In order to maintain a standing relationship with the Developer, we have conceded the request to not include the art assets from the Developer. The technical side of that should be readily apparent: the mod has only mod assets bundled with it.

What does happen is that the mod overwrites all of the code files, effectively making the game the mod at that point, which is why updates from the Developer will be reverted when using an old mod version. A new change has been introduced to move the save location of modded saves, ending the version mismatch issue in saving between base game and the mod.

Reactions: TheGrumpyDev

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ric In order to maintain a standing relationship with the Developer, we have conceded the request to not include the art assets from the Developer. The technical side of that should be readily apparent: the mod has only mod assets bundled with it.

What does happen is that the mod overwrites all of the code files, effectively making the game the mod at that point, which is why updates from the Developer will be reverted when using an old mod version. A new change has been introduced to move the save location of modded saves, ending the version mismatch issue in saving between base game and the mod.
The fact that you work and try to improve the process is only plus for you. I do not think that we should go into this issue so seriously. But by and large, you should not explain these features to me, but to users who ask the same questions like "I installed the mod on version 0.984 and it does not work."
What prevents you in the OP from properly explaining what a mod is, how it differs from the author’s version, what are the rules for installing it, and what author’s version it is compatible with.
It is advisable to discuss what is now in fact, and not what is planned to be done. People who do not know the features of the same saves regularly encounter this conflict. Now there is no separation of folders and the information that they will be divided in the future does not solve the current problems.

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Since people always ask, here is a quick guide to being good at this game. Do not treat the girls like shit. Hang out with rogue a lot at first and just be nice. Save money at start for books and shit. Give them as you see fit to boost stats and unlock more sex options. By that point you can do almost anything. Rogue and Laura are easy AF. Kitty needs some gifts and dates. Emma needs you to go to class until she introduces herself, and then in any evening go back to class and catch her flicking her bean. Respond however ya want and then treat her like Kitty with a lot of gifts and private sexy times. Eventually you can fuck em all in public, but Professor X catches ya. No Problem as long as YOU LEVEL UP THE GIRLS AND YOURSELF. Level 5 or 6 I believe and you can do the plans to get him to fuck off. Rogue can just touch him so that is easy, Kitty (and maybe others) need a picture from his office. Take Kitty to his office at night and just look around (or go yourself if you have the key) and search for it then you are good to go when he catches you. I do not remember what Emma and Laura need but make sure they have been leveled up to 5 or 6 as well and then you can probably figure it out since it is either a picture from his study or nothing.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Do not treat the girls like shit.
Why not? I always play like a dick and usually end up with 0 love and 1000 obedience.
With Rogue this is very easy with her addiction to you, just make sure to slap her ass regularly for it. With the others it takes a bit more work to get there but it is not impossible.

This kind of play-through could use some more polishing though because sometimes you can't tell the girls what to wear and some interactions are weird: they leave mad but because suddenly you reached a certain obedience value and you enter your room they are suddenly there asking to take control

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Why not? I always play like a dick and usually end up with 0 love and 1000 obedience.
With Rogue this is very easy with her addiction to you, just make sure to slap her ass regularly for it. With the others it takes a bit more work to get there but it is not impossible.

This kind of play-through could use some more polishing though because sometimes you can't tell the girls what to wear and some interactions are weird: they leave mad but because suddenly you reached a certain obedience value and you enter your room they are suddenly there asking to take control
Yeah it is a different playstyle but I usually play it safe and love them because there are less bugs or issues telling them to do things or going on dates. Also it just makes me feel warm inside lol

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The 'relationship' system still bugs me.

There seem to be two 'stages' for each stat.
sexfriend, fuckbuddy, sir/master, ect.
But they trigger in any order

You grind up obedience first? She'll call you master, then a day later she'll say that you've been having fun together and ask if you want to be sex-friends, and get pissy when you say no.

I think we're already way past that stage, rogue.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes