Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
Bug note: I've caught Emma in the classroom but my favorite option is missing: being able to say "ahem!" just as she's about to finish.

Edit: Found another! The Laura first meeting event has played twice for me so far.

Edit 2: The Laura bug has happened 4 times. I think she resets every time. The Danger Room is basically closed. Please fix this. I don't want to get concussed by flying robot arms no more.

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
it would be awesome if they add the more mature version of rouge . my favorite was the version of rouge from the X-men the animated Series . hopefully we will see that version of her and storm maybe add in jean grey or her alter ego the phoenix

Reactions: Dramolcan
D

Deleted member 1016414

how the f do I increase affection with emma and kitty

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
What is Oni doing? Hand holding? Compliments? None of these really add anything. They don't change the most effective ways of increasing stats the quickest. They don't really add much flavor text. I'd rather Oni would start the vote already for the 5th girl and stop adding these little pointless things that ultimately change nothing.

Jan 11, 2018
What is Oni doing? Hand holding? Compliments? None of these really add anything. They don't change the most effective ways of increasing stats the quickest. They don't really add much flavor text. I'd rather Oni would start the vote already for the 5th girl and stop adding these little pointless things that ultimately change nothing.
This.
How many times do you use that "hold hands" option? 3-4 and never again...

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
What the hell is going on with 0.984 it gets more buggy with each release. It's supposed to be the other way around o_O

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Word on the street is that the next substantial update will be 12 months from now.

It's advisable to be patient.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
What the hell is going on with 0.984 it gets more buggy with each release. It's supposed to be the other way around o_O
Oni can't seem to add features without a crap ton of bugs, and for some reason he keeps adding features to 0.984.

Jul 17, 2019
Bug note: I've caught Emma in the classroom but my favorite option is missing: being able to say "ahem!" just as she's about to finish.

Edit: Found another! The Laura first meeting event has played twice for me so far.

Edit 2: The Laura bug has happened 4 times. I think she resets every time. The Danger Room is basically closed. Please fix this. I don't want to get concussed by flying robot arms no more.
who are you talking with?

Reactions: ShiatzeTwo

TheTimemaster

Dec 21, 2018
hey, I have been stuck with Professor X always interrupting me with kitty and i apparently need something for Plan Kappa does anyone know what i need to do?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
hey, I have been stuck with Professor X always interrupting me with kitty and i apparently need something for Plan Kappa does anyone know what i need to do?
You need to take her to x's office at night and find something in his draws to blackmail i think

Reme

Dec 1, 2017
does anyone got Version g?
You don't want it.
It's whole purpose was meant to fix Laura's intro constantly resetting, but nope. Wasn't fixed.
Wait for the next one to come out and for some brave soul to confirm it's fixed.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes