Jan 5, 2018
I just started playing this and enjoying it a lot but can someone tell me how do I get skitty to like me or make out with me? Whenever I choose romance she's like no thanks and dosent even wanna talk. Do I need to flirt a lot or something? Also is it possible to have all girls in 1 playthrough? I read someone said to go for kitty first and rogue last.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
I just started playing this and enjoying it a lot but can someone tell me how do I get skitty to like me or make out with me? Whenever I choose romance she's like no thanks and dosent even wanna talk. Do I need to flirt a lot or something? Also is it possible to have all girls in 1 playthrough? I read someone said to go for kitty first and rogue last.
For kitty i suggest first gifting her the romance book to get her to like her more. From my experiments, it's best to rub her shoulders (granted it only gives you like 1 love but its a start). Keep it up until youre able to ask for a date but itll take some time as she's the hardest. And it is possible to have every girl as either your lover or slave.

Reactions: Medic4

witteb

May 3, 2019
Make sure when she's in the dangerroom. Then go to the shower and make sure thats its empty but when she's about to come in.(reloads of saves before entering the shower) (you can see her head sign under the time+date.

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
As of the H version, it seems Oni changed how far you can get with Kitty on the first day of meeting her. Currently I can only get her to 713 love, 402 obedience, and 379 inhibition on the first night. I used to get it a bit higher. For some reason she doesn't want to make out anymore using the old way, so I tried a few different methods to get a few more points before that and it worked, so that shaved some time off the clock during the morning.

Overrall, the changes to speedrunning Kitty are very minor. At most, it'll take more one portion of one more day to get her maxed.

Also I just noticed that holding Rogue's hand early on increases her stats by a far larger margin than any other flirting method with her. Rogue is by far the easiest to max stats with though, so this largely changes nothing.

I play this game too much.

EDIT: I take that back, I forgot about entering Xavier's office. You can get up to 412 obidence and 389 inhibition. Truly a game changer.

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
As of the H version, it seems Oni changed how far you can get with Kitty on the first day of meeting her. Currently I can only get her to 713 love, 402 obedience, and 379 inhibition on the first night. I used to get it a bit higher. For some reason she doesn't want to make out anymore using the old way, so I tried a few different methods to get a few more points before that and it worked, so that shaved some time off the clock during the morning.

Overrall, the changes to speedrunning Kitty are very minor. At most, it'll take more one portion of one more day to get her maxed.

Also I just noticed that holding Rogue's hand early on increases her stats by a far larger margin than any other flirting method with her. Rogue is by far the easiest to max stats with though, so this largely changes nothing.

EDIT: I take that back, I forgot about entering Xavier's office. You can get up to 412 obidence and 389 inhibition. Truly a game changer.
This is awsome!

Can you post like a video of the best you can do day 1 with all girls at some point?

Reactions: Medic4 and ex789

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
This is awsome!

Can you post like a video of the best you can do day 1 with all girls at some point?
Kitty appears on day 5. Visit the classroom in the morning.
-Kitty will not follow you at the beginning. To advance your relationship with her you need to be able to add her to your party.
-After raising her affection enough, add her to your party, take her to your room and study with her to initiate the sex options otherwise she will keep turning you down. Then follow the steps below.
Emma appears on day 5. Visit the classroom in the evening to begin conquest.
(As of 0.984h) Laura appears on day 10 in the danger room but cannot be romanced until she returns on day 16 at the university square.

Tips:
Training cannot be done at night.
The clock must have at least around 50% left to train.
Taking classes, training and study with a girl will get them 10xp. It takes 100xp to reach level 1. Grind required.
Player gets about 13xp for taking classes, training and study at full clock and about 8xp at half clock.

To raise a girl's affection fast you want to get the first time bonus for new actions.
Without leveling them and and getting endurance up each girl can only perform 3 sex actions per day in the morning. They restore 1 sex action every time change in the day. A total of 6 sex action can be performed without leveling up the girls.

phase 1. add her to party and then take her to your room as she will not expose herself in public yet.
-if she cannot be added to your party, you can give her a gift (a book) if you want to but it is not necessary.
-ask her out on a date if you want but it is not necessary as money is tight.
-with her in party, swim at the pool to raise affection. Can be spammed.
-flirt with her by rubbing her shoulders, everytime of day, as this is the best flirt option until you can grab her tits.
phase 2. ask to massage her shoulders, beg.
-keep massaging her shoulders until she will let you kiss her.
phase 3. ask to makeout, beg.
phase 4. ask to touch her thigh, beg.
phase 5. ask to touch her ass, beg.
phase 6. ask to touch her breast, then ask her to remove her top and then ask to suck her breast.
-after having touched her breast you will now be able to use the flirt option to grab her tits. it is the best option to increase obedience.
phase 7. ask to touch her pussy, then ask to stick in a finger and then ask to lick her pussy.
phase 8. ask to touch her thigh, then jack it.
phase 9. ask her to strip everything. ask her to masterbate.
-go to the bath and shower with her.
-go to the pool ask her to skinny dip.
phase 10. ask for handjob. ask for titjob. ask for blow job. ask for footjob.
phase 11. ask to fuck her pussy. ask to fuck her ass.
phase 12. sleepover at night until max.

Example.
Rogue:
The "lay" of the place, eh?
It is with you in it.
So can this place make some more... erotic simulations?
Like a kiss?
I'm guessing it's been quite a while.
Ok, see you later.
If, enter the showers without knocking: And miss the view? Then, Actually, could you stick around a minute?

Day 1, night
(save beforehand and reload as shower event is random)[the showers] flirt: rub her shoulders. add Rogue to party. [your room] sex menu: give massage and beg. ask to makeout. return. [pool] swim until next day.
Day 2, morning
flirt: rub shoulders. add to party. [your room] sex menu: ask to touch thigh and beg. slap ass x4. undress: remove glove and mesh. sex menu: ask to touch ass and beg. sex menu: ask to touch breast and beg. undress: ask to remove top. offhand: touch ass. keep going: make her cum. return. half clock [classroom] take class.
midday
[your bedroom] flirt: grab tits. sex menu: ask to touch breast and ask to take off both tops. shift primary: ask to suck breast. keep going: make her cum, you cum and warn her. return and add her to party. [pool] skinnydip. half clock [danger room] train.
evening
[the showers] shower: and continue. [your room] flirt: ask for panties. sex menu: ask to touch pussy, ask to stick finger in. shift primary: ask to lick pussy. undress: ask to remove tops. keep going: make her cum, cum and ask to cum in her mouth. return. half clock [danger room] train.
night
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask her to put on show. ask her to undress everything. ask her to masturbate. start jack'in it. return. [pool] swim until next day.
Day 3, morning
call her over and add her to party [your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask for handjob. back. sex menu: ask for titjob. back. sex menu: ask for blowjob. offhand: fondle her breast. keep going: try all options. return. half clock [classroom] take class.
midday
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask for foot job. return. [your room] study.
evening
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask to fuck her pussy. offhand: finger her ass. return. half clock [danger room] train.
night
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask to fuck her ass. return. [pool] swim until next day.
Day 4, morning
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask to fuck her ass. shift primary: hotdog tie.

Last edited:

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Kitty appears on day 5. Visit the classroom in the morning.
-Kitty will not follow you at the beginning. To advance your relationship with her you need to be able to add her to your party.
-After raising her affection enough, add her to your party, take her to your room and study with her to initiate the sex options otherwise she will keep turning you down. Then follow the steps below.
Emma appears on day 5. Visit the classroom in the evening to begin conquest.
Laura appears on day 10.

Tips:
Training cannot be done at night.
The clock must have at least around 50% left to train.
Taking classes, training and study with a girl will get them 10xp. It takes 100xp to reach level 1. Grind required.
Player gets about 13xp for taking classes, training and study at full clock and about 8xp at half clock.

To raise a girl's affection fast you want to get the first time bonus for new actions.

step 1. add her to party and then take her to your room as she will not expose herself in public yet.
-if she cannot be added to your party, you can give her a gift (a book) if you want to but it is not necessary.
-ask her out on a date if you want but it is not necessary as money is tight.
-with her in party, swim at the pool to raise affection. Can be spammed.
-flirt with her by rubbing her shoulders, everytime of day, as this is the best flirt option until you can grab her tits.
step 2. ask to massage her shoulders, beg.
-keep massaging her shoulders until you she will let you kiss her.
step 3. ask to makeout, beg.
step 4. ask to touch her thigh, beg.
step 5. ask to touch her ass, beg.
step 6. ask to touch her breast, then ask her to remove her top and then ask to suck her breast.
-after having touched her breast you will now be able to use the flirt option to grab her tits. it is the best option to increase obedience.
step 7. ask to touch her pussy, then ask to stick in a finger and then ask to lick her pussy.
step 8. ask to touch her thigh, then jack it.
step 9. ask her to strip everything. ask her to masterbate.
-go to the bath and shower with her.
-go to the pool ask her to skinny dip.
step 10. ask for handjob. ask for titjob. ask for blow job. ask for footjob.
step 11. ask to fuck her pussy. ask to fuck her ass.

Example.
Rogue:
The "lay" of the place, eh?
It is with you in it.
So can this place make some more... erotic simulations?
Like a kiss?
I'm guessing it's been quite a while.
Ok, see you later.
If, enter the showers without knocking: And miss the view? Then, Actually, could you stick around a minute?

Day 1, night
(save beforehand and reload as shower event is random)[the showers] flirt: rub her shoulders. add Rogue to party. [your room] sex menu: give massage and beg. ask to makeout. return. [pool] swim until next day.
Day 2, morning
flirt: rub shoulders. add to party. [your room] sex menu: ask to touch thigh and beg. slap ass x4. undress: remove glove and mesh. sex menu: ask to touch ass and beg. sex menu: ask to touch breast and beg. undress: ask to remove top. offhand: touch ass. keep going: make her cum. return. half clock [classroom] take class.
midday
[your bedroom] flirt: grab tits. sex menu: ask to touch breast and ask to take off both tops. shift primary: ask to suck breast. keep going: make her cum, you cum and warn her. return and add her to party. [pool] skinnydip. half clock [danger room] train.
evening
[the showers] shower: and continue. [your room] flirt: ask for panties. sex menu: ask to touch pussy, ask to stick finger in. shift primary: ask to lick pussy. undress: ask to remove tops. keep going: make her cum, cum and ask to cum in her mouth. return. half clock [danger room] train.
night
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask her to put on show. ask her to undress everything. ask her to masturbate. start jack'in it. return. [pool] swim until next day.
Day 3, morning
call her over and add her to party [your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask for handjob. back. sex menu: ask for titjob. back. sex menu: ask for blowjob. offhand: fondle her breast. keep going: try all options. return. half clock [classroom] take class.
midday
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask for foot job. return. [your room] study.
evening
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask to fuck her pussy. offhand: finger her ass. return. half clock [danger room] train.
night
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask to fuck her ass. return. [pool] swim until next day.
Day 5
[your room] flirt: grab tits, keep fondling until she gets annoyed and then give a final honk but answer nevermind afterwards. sex menu: ask to fuck her ass. shift primary: hotdog tie.
That is far from the quickest method. In fact, a lot of those won't work because the girl will tire way before you get to end of any of your steps.

This is awsome!

I don't make videos, but at some point I'll post a guide for every girl on their day 1 if you guys want.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are we going to go through the whole alphabet with these bugfix patches? lol
Hopefully! I'm totally looking forward to that! I mean i'm cheering for Oni! He can do it! Even if he always gets stuck around 'f' :sneaky:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Shoot us a mini guide with Kitty then.

Reactions: ex789

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
So far, I'm not running into any bugs with version f. I've just about 'beaten' it. All girls are my girlfriends, exhibitionists (and running around school naked), and Prof X doesn't bug me about anyone. Everyone is also just about maxed out.Them popping up all the time was getting annoying, so I took one morning to just keep walking into my room, and taking care of them as they each barged in. I kind of imagined it like a doctors waiting room, a lot of chairs lined up outside of my dorm room with the girls sitting in them reading magazines, waiting for their turn...

Still haven't seen Gwenpool. I hope they handle her in the game correctly (she should probably know she is in an H game, but have no problem with that).

• Haha
Reactions: Medic4

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Laura never shows up after the first danger room encounter in the new H version. Have gotten to day 10 3 times on 3 fresh saves, to make sure.

Incoming i version 100%.

At this rate, I'm going to say we're gonna go all the way to at least K.

Place your bets, gentlemen.

hahahaha.jpg

EDIT: She shows up on day 16 now, not a bug. My bad.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes